This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 6 years ago.

Book tour conspiracy

…is keeping him in the States, when he could easily come to Toronto. We’d have a bunch of Canadian junkies as well as some from New York state (and maybe from Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania). The US dollar’s worth about 1.07 Canadian at this point, so Americans will have a small bit of extra money in their pockets. 

If anybody from Buffalo’s reading this, vote for Scott to come to Toronto. You welcome our cross-border shoppers, we’d welcome your Junkies. 

1st Canadian Junkie…no?…how about 1st Junkie from Ontario?…1st Junkie from Toronto?…from my neighbourhood?

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

It sucks. I have to convince my parents to let me see him if he comes close to me.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

I am 14 so I cant drive out to see him…. I could always run away and stow-away on a train or something

I hope he comes to Florida, maybe then i have a chance.

He might be going to the center part of the state.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

I really do think we should pull our "resources" as far as picking locations.  Like me, i live down around richmond, but I think DC would be a much better spot, more exposure for our FDO for one, and ppl from maryland, va, DC, etc can all vote for it and attend.

Should we try to get a central location instead of voting for all our individual zipcodes?

Also which junkies are from DC? seriously!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.