This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 7 months ago.

Bold in postings

• let me see if this line will bold. try the strikeout, 

1. shows bold in the typing box, does not show bold in the preview box

same with the strike out. bullets work

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I use a Mac and it lets me Bold no problem. Let’s me do the italic and underline thing too.

• Normal bulleting testing
    • second line
    • third line
    1. Numbered bulleting testing
    2. second line
    3. third line
      1.  Okay, indent works fine!

There are three things that are not functioning for me: super script

the horizontal line function:

and the strikethrough function. Can you get any of those to work in your system/setup?

I just did all three of those and they look groovy right now, but then they go away when I submit them.

They all work in the comment box, but do not go through as preview or actual posts when I press the appropriate button. Woe is me Cry

btw, Pulsar, if it helps you, I’m using Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011912 Firefox/3.0.6

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox again!  

I AM now using my mac. let me see if this will BOLD now?

preview shows BOLD but not the post. so I believe this is an issue with mac only. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I have tried to use the bold tool in the body of my text.

It looks Bold when I type it out. but when I hit submit/post button the bold does not show up.

although when I preview it here it looks like the bold shows. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.