This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of NeilColquhoun NeilColquhoun 4 years, 2 months ago.

Bloodcast collection

I know the next eight years of the FDO’s plan have already been mapped out, but I thought I’d toss it out there that maybe there’s some low-hanging fruit in one or two short story collections from the Bloodcast.

Just a thought.

BigJohn

Blood cast on CD?

I don’t think it’s the first time one suggests this, but if it is, I bet there are a LOT of us Sigler-loyal-subjects who would punch in their credit card numbers in a heart beat to get their hands on that.

Blood Cast on CD please, please, please…

on NPR. Seriously.

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

that I think it is time for the Bloodcast to be self published as a book of short stories. why not? I know alot of junkies would just snatch that up.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

I agree

a short stories collection, a CD/stand alone audio book…

either way ( or both as a bundle), a lot of us would be running to grab it.

… the supreme reign of the FDO by purchasing a dead tree version of these…

Just Saying…

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

[flickr-photo:id=4650628802,size=m]

But ARealGirl and I won’t be considering anything but ANCESTOR and STARTER until late July. From now until then, it’s about keeping our eyes on the prize.

However, a Bloodcast Collection trade paperback might be a nice treat to have available at cons in 2011. Maybe in time for JunkieCon?

The Director of Døøm has it on-deck for discussion once the ANCESTOR Tour winds down, so we’ll know more then. Hang tight, Junkies!

Yeah, it seems like a mighty fine idea… until I realize that by buying more books I will be one step closer to the poor house!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.