This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Greg Rudd Greg Rudd 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Birth of the "Satanic" Races

Sklorno infants, once they break the egg sac, they begin to hurt.

That is all that I remember from the GFL series books when dealing with their birth.
    Do they have a specific birth grounds like the Quyth, or do they just run rampant in the city hunting everything their size or smaller?
    Now to the Ki
    Havn’t heard much about their child hood, other then they are either civilian or warriors from birth. How is that chosen? Once they are chosen to be one of the two, how are they trained to be the predefined path?
    And finally the Quith.
    They have their paths decided from birth, the first to awake from the egg sac is the leader of their new generation, they castrate the warriors, and then inject a growth hormone into them all. Then later castrate the workers. From there, how are they trained/taught?
    I have thought about a fanfic, dealing with the birth of super stars, for a yet to be decided tier 3 team in the Quith Conference.
    Please help me so that my fanfic may be as in tuned as it can!!
    Polan the Unlimited,
    Quith Leader born on The Deuce.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how are Sklorno names decided from birth?

Same with Ki
    Are there and basic guidelines when you name your characters?
    Or is it what ever pops into your head on first thought?

When we meet our first Sklorno (Denver and Milford, I think) in THE ROOKIE, someone on the team (probably Don, or maybe Yitzhak or Yassoud – I don’t have the book in front of me) explained that all Sklorno who play professional football use what are essentially stage names. They choose to go by the name of a city or region on Earth, because Earth was the birthplace of football.

Of course, “all Sklorno who play professional football” is a <i>tiny</i> subset of the Sklorno population. I, too, have wondered how non-football-playing Sklorno are named. I don’t believe it’s been mentioned, and I would like to know.

Many Sklorno, even non-football-players assume the name of an Earth city, as it is the birthplace of football and football is revered and worshipped throughout Sklorno culture. Also, Yassoud is the one who explains this to Quentin.

Many Sklorno, even non-football-players assume the name of an Earth city, as it is the birthplace of football and football is revered and worshipped throughout Sklorno culture. Also, Yassoud is the one who explains this to Quentin.

The only rules for naming of the species that I am aware of are for the Quyth. The Quyth obtain their surname based on certain attributes e.g. Masahl the Efficient

The only rules for naming of the species that I am aware of are for the Quyth. The Quyth obtain their surname based on certain attributes e.g. Masahl the Efficient

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.