This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of De Ana Jones De Ana Jones 6 years, 9 months ago.

Berettas?!?!?!?! Seriously!!!!!

• Profile photo of De Ana Jones

I’m workin’ on it!!!!!

Wow. . . seriously?

Profile photo of Donald Martin

do some research for The Sigler and find out what type of gun every character uses from each book.  Then post in in Siglerpedia.  Do it NOW or no pudding cake for you

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

if ever i needed a weapon, what my son started with on his tour in Iraq would be my choice, don’t remember the exact name, but he called it a SAW, sort of an M-16 on steriods, had a bi-pod on the front, could be a single person weapon or for two with the ammo feed

(like your avatar, btw)

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Hey, you know in Anita Blake alnost every one has a Browning 9mm. every author must have their favorite gun. 

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of De Ana Jones

Because depending on the job, certain military/police forces have certain guns.

Maybe I just don’t like berettas. . . .

Wow. . . seriously?

And I think I will start keeping track of who has what. Awe hell now I gotta go read this mess again. . . .  

Wow. . . seriously?

Profile photo of

Hey, try listening to the armament that Savior is packing, then go cry to yer momma about too many Berettas. Aren’t you gun guys loading up the wiki with this information?

Profile photo of Richard Damge

right on Wolf, i have the Glock 31 (.357 sig) , SIGLER has Brian carrying a sig-sauer p-223 i believe. Sig sauer makes a fine pistol, they’re just a little too proud of their name, as is reflected in the price

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

if i knew the difference

if i knew what is standard issue for cops nowadays

if i knew what cops could carry, besids standard issue

if …

if …

i would make an intellegent guess here, but sense i am ignorant in such matters, i’ll go away now

Profile photo of Wolf

And while Baretta used to make some very fine firearms, I prefer either a Glock 9 or an older Walther .380. Both are more reliable instruments of destruction. er, I mean protection!

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

Please explain to me why in all of these books when anyone has a side arm it’s always a beretta. The only different one I’ve noticed so far is CrazyBlondChick from Earthcore. Why all berettas?!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.