This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 4 years, 5 months ago.

Been on here over a year

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

There’s really not an easy way for people to check and see if their thread already exists.When I saw the title of this thread, I figured it was going to be very similar to the 1 year anniversary thread. Pretty soon we’ll have to start a three year anniversary thread. I know I’m on the back half of my third year and there are several OJs who’ve been around longer than me.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of Belladonna420

Laughing

Profile photo of Chris Short

Working on it, I got a couple threads goin outside of this one.

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

I know you know where it came from. Tongue out

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

that says “give crack hits.” Just click on it. As a registered Junkie, I am sure you are a person of great intelligence, class, and sophistication, so I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out from there. :)

Now, get your Junkie ass out on the forum threads and start sharing whatever cool / intelligent / smartass things you want to share with the rest of us!

Awesome. How do you give away crack hits though?

We have a winner! 100 tasty crack hits are coming your way zeus. :)

Fame?

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Can I play?!?!?!? Tongue out

Damn! Just noticed that you said other Junkies can’t play too…. Frown

you gots to earn those crack hits, chief. You got big dreams, you want crack hits… well crack hits cost, and right here is where you start paying, in forum posts.

Every time you post in a forum, you get 5 crack hits, so get ‘ta postin’, Junkie!

Tell ya what, I’ll give you 100 of my own sweet, savory crack hits if you can tell me where I bastardized that “You got big dreams…” line from. Other junkies, no helping zeus out with this one… let the boy earn his first big stash ;)

and 22 weeks, and I aint got no fuckin crack hits people come on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.