This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rick Renaud Rick Renaud 4 years, 2 months ago.

Bathroom reading

• Profile photo of Rick Renaud

“Endlessly engrossing bathroom reader” and ” Extrordinary uses for ordinary things”

Transfered Michigander

Profile photo of Gmork

I’ve got Entertainment Weekly as well :)
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Profile photo of Bob Laramee

a phone guy. gives me lots of options

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Now my daughter uses some sick sort of sixth sense and starts knocking on the door the second I go in the bathroom… Undecided

(Why, you ask? To ask me what I’m doing! Seriously!?!)

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

I like to call it my one hole libarary

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

When I get mine I will carry it with me and hug it and squeeze it and call it “George”

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Belladonna420

a few issues of People or Entertainment Weekly in the bathroom (seems appropriate!). Sometimes, like Dozier, I surf from my phone but most recently I’ve been carrying THE STARTER in with me!!! …sorry Beth…

Profile photo of Jason Banks

gun and ammo, gun buyers guide 2010, and until i finish it which will be very very soon the starter

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

In the “guest” bathroom I keep a little book of Zen sayings… in my bathroom upstairs I have whatever magazine I got most recently, but I usually just carry the book on my nightstand in there with me. Currently it’s “The Laughing Corpse” by Laurell K. Hamilton. BECAUSE I don’t have my copy of “The Starter” yet. ((sobs))

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

I surf the web in my phone. It’s easier to hide the phone from my wife. It’s that or the bills. Then I can file them with a simple flush when I’m done.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

I thought it might be fun for Junkies to reveal what reading materials they have in the bathroom. I realize that some people do not do this (you freaks!), but many folks like to have something handy to read while on the “throne”, so what’s your poison? My list is:

The Complete and Unabridged works of H. P. Lovecraft (Barnes & Noble Books)

2 recent issues of Popular Science

1 issue of Scientific American

2 old issues of People magazine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.