This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 1 year, 12 months ago.

Bar-B-Q

Anybody else think that a Ki dry heave would sound just like a long field goal missing the mark and bouncing off the crossbar?

Well, favorite scene doesn’t necessarily mean grossest. Although, the two that come to mind for me are rather gross…

You might try the Blood is Red and Bones are White collections; those are great ways to warm up to the Siglerverse!

I’m a bit of a wuss and so I am have not heard any of Scott’s stuff other than the GFL series. I want to try to listen because i love his writing but I dislike being scared/grossed out so I am super hesitant.

-Zameon

I don’t know about Forum, but you could certainly start a topic for Junkies’ favorite scenes. They don’t have to just be from the GFL books!

One of my favorite scenes so far. Speaking of which we need a general GFL forum so I can post my favorite scenes (hints: the first time Quentin paces the field high-fiving the fans).

-Zameon

Agreed. The best episode yet. We were laughing our asses off listening while driving. We almost had to pull over. CLASSIC!!!

Oh man!! Heavy-C, you are right!! I just finished that episode!!! I had to pull the car over, I was laughing so shucking hard!!!! I was just picturing the “Arachnophobe” embarassing himself! (Best I can do without giving spoilers!)

Hello Heavy-C! Great to see you posting on the site. Welcome!

Not going to post a spoiler, but the BBQ scene in The All-Pro has got to be one of the best ever. Not sure how Sigler kept from giggling while recording the audio.

Mumo! Mumo!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.