This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Doc Coleman Doc Coleman 3 years ago.

BackMyBook Link for eBook download of All-Pro is broke

Worked a treat.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

Thanks you rock. I will contact her asap

and it doesn’t work (but as Bella says, replace local host with http://www.backmybook.com it will work!

and I don’t have the All Pro ebook link just yet….

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

The email account I used when I bought the book is now disabled. Can I get the ebook sent to my current email account? I don’t know who to contact about this. Any help would be greatly appericated.

but when i click the link in the email it sends me to a page saying the item was delivered already and that i need to go to backmybooks site to redownload, but there is no option under my account there to redownload it. its not a big deal really, like i said i got the one file i wanted, but i was hoping to get both.

…email after doing that and then I was able to download the file. I was able to download both to my iPad.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Well whaddya know. That trick works – thanks, Bella!!! Tongue out

Now if only we could get that for The All-Pro… Undecided

So my question to the fixed link is what if you want to download both epub and mobi files? I downloaded the one and tried to do the other and it tells me the item was delivered already and to log on to redownload the file, but then when i login on backmybooks i don’t have an option to redownload it. It’s not a big deal if i can’t. Luckily i downloaded the main file i wanted, but i was hoping to get both formats.

I pre-ordered The Starter last year, and The All-Pro this year. Part of the Making it Right campaign was about giving the e-book to those who pre-ordered The Starter. I never had time to ask for my e-book copy, but I was due one.

It kind of works out. Except for the fact that the server in the link was wrong.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

I think they had it set to release on Tuesday the 6th, but Scott and A might have told them to release it early. And they just sent the wrong email out.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

with “BackMyBook.com” in your address bar, the links will work. But they are for the STARTER and not the ALL-PRO. Scott & A have been contacted about it via Twitter. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I posted about it already on another thread regarding the ebook…but I’m not sure why I got a link to The Starter ebook when I preordered All-Pro lol. Probably just some confusion on the website’s part and may be why the link isn’t working too.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I’d reply to the e-mail, but…

Meant The Starter, although not sure why I’m getting a copy of The Starter when I ordered the All-Pro. General confusedness on my part.

Not sure who to report this to since the email from BackMyBook is a no-reply one, but the link starts with “http://localhost:3000/assets/4/” and Localhost:3000 is not a valid website.

Pam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.