This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Dowell Mike Dowell 7 years ago.

• Profile photo of Mike Dowell

No way I could pull off Skinny Corpse. Unless i was locked away by the Jawas with the gang lord and a bum for a while. Put the lotion in the basket big boy….

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i am gonna keep this one
    just want to match the color of the text box in my avatar
    i should note robbie or pulsar to get the color code
    i tried matching by guess and check, do not like the result too much, always room for improvement
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

skinny corpse isnt my thing

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I need to find a different picture to use, seeing this one once is funny, but to see it ALL THE TIME is very annoying. I guess that fits, me being a telemarketer and all……

Profile photo of ogreoregon

You need to show just a little more NARIS. ( nostril, to the common Junkies)
    We NARIS observers support and defend the right to show as much NARIS as the law allows. Scott is our hero……

Profile photo of Alex Langley

We can’t all pull off the skinny corpse like pose.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

am working on a new and improved avatar……….
    but it is hard to get the voices to sit still long enough for a photo

all i hear is laughter from the voices now
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

people tell me I look like i came out of a tim burton stop motion movie, i think posing like a corpse would shatter any chance of me defending myself against my stature.
    Short and skinny rules.

Profile photo of tony brown

Hey Guys, I just changed my old avatar pic to an actual photo of myself. I tried to imitate Scott’s photo on the site. In deference to our dread overlord I think we should all imitate his skinny corpse like pose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.