This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 10 months ago.

Audio programs on airlines

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

isn’t there an FAA ruling about it?? Something about dangerous materials on commercial airlines??
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

A thousand apologies…My brain added an extra letter.

Profile photo of JT Manis

Who the hell’s that?

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

they have ratings for programs and you can unlock it if you ask the air hostess’s.

Profile photo of Gmork

But I’d have to agree with jmantis…if Southwestairline is tossing chicks off the plane for objectionable clothing, I can’t see piss-laden-crime-scenes-being-investigated-by-Homicide-Detectives-who-sport-wood-while-dreaming-of-murders really catching on.

Sadly enough.

Profile photo of Declan Murphy

Ya, knowing ye Americans somebody will object, until our Lord takes over the world you won’t have a likly chance of listening to Sigler while flying.

Profile photo of JT Manis

Might cause some people to become bloodthirsty beings and kill everyone aboard..

Profile photo of Eric Jackson

Scott, have you ever thought about contacting the airlines about adding a couple of your short stories to their in flight audio programs? I normally use my IPOD for a quick “hit” when I am traveling but it would be nice to have a backup if I forget my IPOD.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.