This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 1 month ago.

Audio Blog?

Laughing

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Thanks so much Belladonna420.

can be found on Podiobooks.com.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

So I have this wonderful Scott Sigler app on my Ipod Touch that lets me access his audio blog which lets me access the pod casts for pretty much everything. I’d love to listen to these podcasts while sitting at my computer but can’t find them here on his website.

Where is the audio blog?

And just to save some unneeded plugging I already own several copies of all his books published so far.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.