This topic contains 1,804 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of athanas athanas 1 year, 8 months ago.

At this moment what are you watching on the Mommy bag-tube?

• Profile photo of athanas

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This show never sucks.

Profile photo of Brandon Fletcher

ARROW, the acting in this show makes me LOL… but i continue to watch every episode, I may have a thing for Katie Cassidy and i do like the “justice served” mentality

Profile photo of Twainy

OK I just was downloading Talking Dead to my phone to watch later at work – I ran in the other room to grab my gym bag – all of the sudden I thought I heard the FDO’s voice. I ran back to my phone and the guy guest on TTD was doing your voice! I was like, why is he imitating the FDO? That got me thinking, the FDO would be great on this show! OK you’ve made me late for work. Happy Tuesday! ~ Twainy x

Profile photo of Twainy

I know, right?! Did Raylan figure out who Drew was at the end of that episode?

We watched Dead Snow. German zombie movie. I love zombie movies. It was actually pretty good. We watched it twice. First with subtitles then dubbed in English. Juan of the Dead is another zombie movie, haven’t seen it yet.

Love TWD! Thank god Michonne finally got some talk time! I’ll watch tomorrow. I also like Grimm. Monroe is HILLARIOUS!

x

Profile photo of scottsigler

JUSTIFIED confused the shit out of me this week. I don’t even remember why Raylan gives a shit who Drew Thompson is, anyway. All of these sub-plots that don’t factor into the overall story … make me go “huh?”

Profile photo of Morgan LeSergent

It’s funny in a weird way… There’s a reason it’s on so many of the worst ever movies. It’s just bizarre and not actually supposd to be funy but it really is.

Still though it’s totally worth a watch.

I’m always up for a funny movie, just added this to my mental queue

A bunch of us watched The Room. Bad decision, laughing hysterically and chest colds just don’t go together.

If i recall correctly they were both pretty good, they are both in subtitiles, correct?

My view on the Cryptkeeper could be that I didn’t watch Tales from the Crypt until I was in my late teens, so I wasn’t really scarred by it. Also it me the Cryptkeeper just really looks like a hairless dog… that’s been hit by a bus… and is maybe rabid… So kind of freaky but still loveable in a weird way.

Adorable??? I don’t remember him as such, i remember him as one scary ass mofo. I used to love that show maybe I’ll put on an episode! I usually try and refrain from watching any scary movies or shows I loved as a kid for fear of tarnishing those exquisite memories with my now “Hollywood movie” corrupted brain but i think i’ll have to try it

Profile photo of Belladonna420

What is Juan of the Dead?! This sounds like something I must see!

Had a really shitty midterm, really shitty; so I’m watching a bunch of my favorite Tales from the Crypt episodes to feel better.

Also am I the only one who thinks that the Cryptkeeper is totally adorable?

Profile photo of Twainy

A little Blu-ray Disc icon floating around a dark screen. Debating, Dead Snow or Juan of the Dead. I miss everyone. I need to pick some background noise & drag out my laptop & get back to work. I thnk about you all, all of the time. Take care. x

Profile photo of athanas

DVRed episodes of Regular Show.

The Weekend at Bernie’s spoof had me soiling myself.

Profile photo of J.P.

Shady and I are also watching WD and JUSTIFIED. Man, I think JUSTIFIED is really well written.

Still watching JUSTIFIED and WALKIND DEAD here, but have been going through the old COSMOS episodes. Every morning I wake up and stretch my tired, old body (fifty years of prospecting for silver took it’s toll, folks). I turn on COSMOS and watch Carl Sagan’s crazy antics as I stretch.

Okay I may just be the last person alive to catch Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia…. This has to be the funniest damn show in existence, bar none. I must have power watched three seasons over the past few weeks, all of the characters are hilarious! I highly recommend! (I wasn’t completely hooked till I saw my second episode so try and do two before you write it off and youll be glad you did)

Profile photo of Mc B

at this moment, i am watching season one of The Wire, it is the best show on TV, one quick aside not really a spoiler but in episode 4, maybe 5 there is a scene where the word fuck is used about 45 times between two guys just perfect writing is great

Profile photo of athanas

Some horrible movie on SyFy…it’s Megashark Mass Clusterfuck…or something.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

At this moment what am i watching on my Mommy-Bag-Tube, you may ask.

Well im watching this very process because i just built a new kick ass Computer which i have currently connected to the Mommy Bag Machine (technically they are no longer cathode ray tubes. so machine)
    Profile photo of GJ

You suck!

All at the same time?! Jeez, talk about multi-tasking!! ;-)

Profile photo of Fred Weimer

Alcatraz, Fringe, Dexter, Deadliest Catch, and American Chopper.

NO REDBULL FOR GJ!!!!

Profile photo of GJ

Mmm, did someone say Redbull?

Profile photo of Byron Metz

Stanley Cup Playoff! Washington at Boston in Game 5 of an Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.

Crashed Ice! The Red Bull ice-skating race in Quebec City.

Profile photo of Vaney

Sanctuary. I’m addicted to that show right now.

Profile photo of Juna Glow (Glowacki)

HOCKEY

Specifically Detroit Red Wings. I’ve only missed watching a few games. Can’t wait for playoffs!

Profile photo of Jason Banks

aww yes, Doctor Who: The End of Time was brilliant, the doctors farewell speech and round of good byes was awesome along with the hints at what will happen in the future now on to season 5 of the good doctor

Game of thrones…walking dead… Spartacus… and many more… god damn you VUDU for making it only a push of a button on my xbox controller to buy and stream whole season sets of awesome television shows in HD…. I don’t want to see the ravaging my bank account took over the weekend

Profile photo of Shadygirl

Face off. I don’t usually get the chance to watch this. It is reall cool.

Yessssssssss Bob’s Burgers is back for a second season! I’m glad one of my shows was lucky enough to make it to another season.

You must have been the only person still watching it…

Dammit dammit dammit! Fox (those mudder shuckers) canceled “Terra Nova”

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Yeahhhh Boi!!! Season opener for the Arena Football League, Pittsburgh Power Vs. Orlando Predators! Stupid player lockout…

Profile photo of J.P.

Just watched Star Wars: Episode 2 (Attack of the Clones) with my son. As was the case with Episode 1, only parts of it held his attention…the combat parts.

Profile photo of ExotiKali

Don’t get me started on The River. I mean, really? Possession, ghosts, blood sacrifices, a creepy graveyard and moving dolls all in one show? I’m surprised they didn’t throw a cannibalistic clown in there.

There’s magic out there! The show inside of a show part of the show just slows the action down. As soon as it starts getting good they flashback 20 years. The third episode of “The River” had a little more action going on than the other two episodes. I would like to see where the producers take this storyline.

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

Ok, having watched The River now…I think it jumped the shark with 40 minutes left to go. Good at the beginning, cliche but lots of suspense and interesting characters. Then they spent 20 minutes in a scene for scene, frame by frame ripoff of another show. That irritated me so much that I am only willing to give it one episode to redeem itself. Just one and then I’m out.

Profile photo of J.P.

Sponge Bob Square Pants. Uuuugh.

I have it on DVR and haven’t had time yet, but I have heard a couple of things from other people about it. In general I have heard it was creepy, intriguing and even one person said “scary as hell”. The biggest complaint seems to be the Blair Witch style camera work making people feel ill. And it seems that anyone who didn’t like Paranormal Activity really didn’t like this either. I will post my opinion when I get time to watch it, but that seems to be the consensus that I’m seeing.

I kind of wat to see that new show The River, anyone have a review?

I have seen a few episodes of INK MASTERS. I feel bad for those “human canvases” because some of them get not so good tattoos and that shit is permanent. I also watch NY INK from time to time.

“THERE’S MAGIC OUT THERE!” I’m watching a new show called “The River” which is an American paranormal/adventure/horror series that airs on ABC. So far it’s interesting and entertaining.

Watching Shark Tank, I really love this show.

I’m not watching it now (it’s actually on tomorrow), but my latest TV obsession is INK MASTER. It’s basically American Idol for tattoo artists. Every week, the artists get a new challenge and a new “human canvas” to work on. At the end of the episode, one gets eliminated. Dave Navarro is the host and it’s on SPIKE TV at 9pm Central. My 2nd obsession is FACE OFF, which is basically the same thing, only with wannabe Hollywood make-up artists (Wed on SyFy @ 9C).

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

finishing up the Dresden Files.

Just finished up episode 7 of WOLF’S RAIN. they found her, they also found paradise or what use to be paradise. The parts I really get off on (wrong choice of words) are the battle scenes which involves the wolves of course. The fight scenes are pretty BAD ASS yo! But yeah I’m about to begin episode 8 can’t wait.

WOLF’S RAIN – it is a animation, a old animation that I just happened to stumble across recently and I have watched the first few episodes. At the moment they (the wolves) left the city to escape the humans that were hunting them and while they were out in the desert terrain they had to work together as a pack to stop this machine with it sure seemed like a unlimited supply of ammunition and guns and etc. So far only being a few episodes in I’m starting to get sucked into the plot and now I have to keep watching the show to find out what happens next. So at the moment WOLF’S RAIN receives a 7 out of 10 from me.

@athanas GO OREGON!
    But anyway im watchin the new season of dexter

Profile photo of Twainy

Sanctuary – Resistance! Tesla is such a snarky arse! Love him! I like this show! Good cast turn over, decent monsters, good humor!

Profile photo of athanas

Watching Oregon stomp a hole in UCLA.

Profile photo of Twainy

I haven’t seen Justified on HULU in forever!!! Dangit! I’ve never seen the other two shows but I think Gmork talked about liking Dexter. Happy weekend everyone!! x

I’m watching BREAKING BAD and DEXTER. Patiently waiting for JUSTIFIED to come on back.

Profile photo of Twainy

Community – Foosball EP … made me LAUGH!

So I have seen a few episodes of this show called Allen Gregory that is on Fox and I just don’t know if I will continue watching it. There are a few funny parts but I just think it isn’t worth investing more of my time into watching the show. Has anyone else seen this show and if so what are you thoughts, Do you like the show so far?

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

Im at work watching people film a new episode of Grimm

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Gmork

I will watch anything with Nathan Fillion in it. Castle is kinda cool because it plays to Nathan’s strong points – charming, boy at heart, but always does the right thing.

I’m a huge Doctor Who nerd but I can get why it might be hard to get into. And I only now started watching Battlestar Galactica. My hubbie watched every episode religiously and tried to get me into it but at the time I was like… meh. I’m still kinda meh about it but I’m trying to give it a chance :/

Profile photo of athanas

He started out as a typical jock asshole in the first one, then they just turned him into an idiot.

Profile photo of athanas

like a non-gimmicked jacket pull or EVP that wasn’t from a speaker?

I used to really dig that show, but after the live Halloween special where it looked like Grant goofed his jacket and that electronic voice was hear, I’ve had a hard time really getting back into it.

(Edited cause the beer typing last night made a really stupid typo)

Profile photo of Twainy

Never fails to make me laugh! And I have the complete series and I have seen all of the episodes countless times …

Profile photo of Twainy

I would be a total liar if I said I didn’t notice his lovely chesticles … but he still scares me … I think I’d prefer a a a ummm … well … not him LOL … You would think Daryl would be the loose cannon not the policeman … huh … you are correct … and it would make a decent Quentin Tarantino film …

Profile photo of athanas

that being said, I really don’t watch Castle. I’ve been told I’m missing out.
    Same with Burn Notice.
    And Dr. Who.
    And Battlestar Galactica.
    And anything not on Cartoon Network.

Profile photo of athanas

Unrelated comment: if they get around to doing a Preacher movie in the near future, Jon Bernthal would make an awesome Jesse Custer.

Profile photo of Twainy

OMG that Shane … I would not wannabe on his bad side! LOL He looks better after his shave.

any good?

Profile photo of Twainy

Talkie Toaster … LOL

Profile photo of Twainy

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

he was by far my favorite character in the movies

his name was STIFLER. Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

The characters grew on me now you can say I’m a fan of the show.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Profile photo of Gmork

Castle is a show the hubbie and I DVR and watch every week. It’s a nice light show … a little drama… a little comedy. Nice way to end a workday.

Now I’m caught up with the tv show “Castle” which took place in a bank but the thieves weren’t after the money they were after something else altogether.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Isn’t stickler the name of a character in the movie American Pie?

Just catching up on the most recent episode of Terra F*ing Nova. Someone inside the colony committed murder how can this be?

Profile photo of Twainy

commercial break over … back to it.

So far not much exciting is going on, but hey there’s still an hour and a half left and I started the recording late…so technically I have 3 more hours.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

the name of this thread isAT THIS MOMENT what are you watching…” Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of athanas

Was a special on the History channel. Pretty good show, too.

Profile photo of Twainy

Castle, Burn Notice, Bones, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Psych, In Plain Site, White Collar, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Haven, Justified, Sanctuary, Community, Terra Nova, Primevil, Being Human, Human Target, Royal Pains. The Grimm pilot was OK … Lately I can watch like 3-7 shows a week … I am gonna become a HULU addict …

some I watch religiously and others I watch randomly so the tv shows happen to be…..

Castle[Cop/Author]…..Grey’s Anatomy[Medical Drama]…..Revenge[sometimes you have to do what you have to do]…..Once Upon a Time[Fairy Tales]…..Blue Bloods[Family of Cops]…..CSI: Crime Scene Investigation[Vegas Baby, Dr. Raymond (Ray) Langston (Laurence Fishburne) vs Dick-and-Jane-killer was the best] …..CSI: Miami[Bikinis]…..Hawaii Five-0[More bikinis and Grace Park]…..Terra Nova[Dinosaurs]…..The Office[Comedy]…..Supernatural[decent variety of monsters]…..Nikita[Lyndsy Fonseca = celebrity crush]…..Community[Comedy]…..Psych[Comedy]…..

Profile photo of Twainy

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

Profile photo of athanas

giggity.

Profile photo of Twainy

OMG this show cracks me up! Haunted house episode …

Profile photo of athanas

I don’t have a dog in the race, but I’m pulling for the Rangers.

Profile photo of Randy Hinckley

Lots of great games, and as usual, I’ll watch every minute of my Aggies playing at Iowa State today. Gig Em.

— I’m 6’3″ and 265, so if Sigler ever puts me in a book as some pussy Quarterback you’ll know why I eviscerated him.

Profile photo of athanas

Might have to fill in some back episodes I missed in the past.
    I mean, they never find anything, but it’s still an interesting show to learn about “monsters” from other cultures.

Check out The Walking “F’ing” Dead thread

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Twainy

I dont have Netflix so IDK BUT I own the first episode of TWD plus behind the scenes extras courtesy of a friend who got me an iTunes gift card for my birthday! Woot!

I was going to look it up on netflix. have you checked there?

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Alex Miller

Terra Nova = Avatar without the Blue people and more animals that want to eat you.

haha it’s a good show though

This episode isn’t really engaging me for some reason. Maybe because I’m trying to write and watch at once, never a good plan.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I can’t wait either!

Profile photo of Twainy

I would like my 25 minutes back … the only redeaming quality is that it was actually a good idea that went terribly wrong … I hope someone else poaches the idea and creates the show that it coulda been … I think the middle school in my area put on a play last month with better acting and writing and production values … meh … sorry for the bad review … it was just such a let down. :o( I couldn’t get beyond 2 minutes into episode two … maybe it gets better?

Profile photo of Twainy

I may go look and see if the season is on iTunes … I have a gift card :o)

Profile photo of athanas

can’t wait for the season 2 premier tonight.

Talk about a slaughterfest, rangers wiped their nose with the tigers lol. Neither are my team so I wasn’t really rooting for anyone but you they got pounced on, should be an interesting postgame.

Profile photo of athanas

I stopped following in 2000 or so, but picked it back up after OSU won the College World Series back to back in ’06 and ’07 around the same time I went to a couple Rockies games. I started following it a bit more after that.

It’s a great game if you’ve got a dog in the race, or if you’re at the ballpark on a beautiful summer day with a beer in your hand.

Profile photo of athanas

Unknown Hinson FTW!

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

Fuck, I dunno…I’ve never seen either.
    But I do know Dexter is about killing people.

Profile photo of Twainy

Too bad that it won’t ever see a season 2 because its just too damn expensive to make.

Profile photo of Twainy

what are they about?

Profile photo of Gmork

My hubbie used to think baseball was boring. I took him to a minor league game, bought the programs with scoring sheets and taught him how to score a game. After that he was like…”this is a lot more interesting but exhausting!”…lol

I think once baseball is over, I’m going to start streaming Dexter by myself. *sigh*

My vote goes to Dexter on that one lol

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Dexter over ugly Betty … and does the Post season Baseball? when can you and my wife start hanging out?

Profile photo of Gmork

the hubbie and I were looking for a series to watch. I suggested Dexter, he went out and got Ugly Betty. Undecided

I haven’t been watching it but my hubbie ran through the first three seasons before I could even convinve myself to watch an epsiode. I know it won all kinds of awards and he tried explaning to me how awesome it is but my mind keeps saying “meh”.

So while the hubbie watches Ugly Betty, I’ve been overdosing on post season baseball!

Profile photo of Twainy

The second episode still seemed like a time filler to me. Like a transition episode between episodes where things actually happen. That’s not a bad thing but I wanted more. The third episode however was stellar! Sammy always did end up falling for the monsters, even when he was a boy playing doctor lol.

Did you like it? Or you can’t stand it?

Season 7 sure is a nail biter. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

Profile photo of J.P.

Before I take CB to school. I have no idea why it’s on the TV though. I should change the channel to anything that isn’t news.

I mistakenly watched it after Criminal Minds and my head just wasn’t in it, so I have to rewatch so I don’t miss a single moment. My theories are depending on these things! And I cannot lose when it comes to theories, my friends would never let me live it down.

Profile photo of athanas

hell of a lot better game than I thought it was going to be.

Profile photo of Twainy

Was that the end of season 6? UGH it went by FAST!! Walking Dead … coming up next!!

MUWAHAHA the dark passanger is back

Profile photo of GJ

It still makes me laugh. I feel like they stole those characters from my office Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of GJ

Terra Nova

Profile photo of Twainy

I finished season 6 … interesting … I like Sam with a soul … they are MUCH funnier together … oh and Cass … “I’ll need to touch it” … hee … I saw the ending coming … I will need to wait almost a year to see season 7 …. well …. if here is nothing else on HULU … I will have to go study the chapter on muscles … 600+ … MEH … :o(

Profile photo of Twainy

It was just OK … the water people were just not believeable … I woulda wanted to see gills or something that explained that besides … “it’s the troubles” … possible I just didn’t get it … LOL

Profile photo of Twainy

erm … pardon my syntax … well, it finally showed up on HULU … watched that first ~90 minute episode, WHAT is NOT to like?!! Good writing, good casting, good acting (that guy was also in Life on Mars, I think), and I love the dinosaurs! Do I like JP!?!?! HELLO-YES! Made me wanna go get my trilogy out LOL … Looking forward to the second episode … wonder if it too will be any good … enjoy … LOL

2012 Election [x] Anyone else (R)

*smacks GJ right on the ass* Hehe!! You asked for that!! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

Unless you count the one on my laptop…

Profile photo of GJ

That sounds like a nice SPA treatment *bends over*

Where’s episode 2? I need more prehistoric madness!

Season Six was a good one. Just wait till you start watching Season Seven. I have 3 words for Season Seven…OH MY GOD!

I’m not much of a salesman but If you like Jurassic Park well you just might like Terra Nova!

Likely story!!! I think you deserve some scrapple in your crack for that!!!

Profile photo of GJ

It was Shady! She TOLD me to do it

Profile photo of GJ

AAAAWWWEEEE SSSOOOMMMEEE!!!

Profile photo of Avinjer

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of GJ

are you sure your looking at the same page? Foot in mouth

Profile photo of Twainy

Seriously … I laughed! Stormy? mwa hahahaha

Profile photo of Twainy

Is it any good?

Rewatching Dexter seasons 4 and 5 with my dad in preperation for Season 6 Premiere: Sunday October 2nd at 9pm

It’s the year 2149, life on Earth is threatened with extinction. In Chicago, scientists discover a rift in space-time that allows people to travel 85 million years back in time to the late Cretaceous period on the prehistoric Earth of an alternate reality, offering a chance to save humanity. The tenth pilgrimage of settlers to Terra Nova have to deal with carnivorous dinosaurs and the Sixers, a group that is opposed to Terra Nova ever since arriving in prehistoric times during the sixth pilgrimage.

Fox Report with Shepard Smith… the ONLY news program I trust….

Photobucket

Profile photo of Twainy

I was walking thru the living room … roommate watching ep 3 … HOLY MOTHER OF GOD … WHO knew Sam had muscles … LOL … I dont like him as the bad guy … Dean is funny either bad or good … and EP 4 … my preferred method of death … the woodchipper … seriously LOL … I like this show.

Now, do you want to explain to me what in the name of the FDO you did a few posts up?!?!?! Hmmmm, Missy?!?!?!? Yell

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

That says it all right there – David Tennant. Oooh – suddenly I know just what to get you for Christmas! Let me ask you an entirely unrelated question: Do you prefer digital or DVD? Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Twainy

They are doing a decent job of slowly revealing the origin of the ‘troubles’. I liked Happy Town too.

Profile photo of Twainy

when I got home last night. I started watching it on HULU when it came out …. Bruce Campbell … its an ok show and I still will watch when I can.

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of GJ

… hmm let’s see

Profile photo of GJ

Yawn Undecided Tell me it gets better? I’m nearly ready to give up on this…

Profile photo of GJ

I think he’s make a brilliant Sherlock Holmes, but as the Doctor, I don’t know. But then I have no previous Doctors to judge him by. I just think he’s a little… well… dare I say it… Weedy

Maeve and I finally finished the 1st season of Matt Smith. We still don’t like him. I wasn’t impressed acrossed the board with the season; the actor, the writer, the whole bit. I will probably watch the 2011 episodes once they hit Netflix – but I can’t say my expectations are very high. Undecided

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Mary Garrett

Looks like the NCAA made them change their home uniforms from Red to Black this year so they won’t match their field any longer. What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

Profile photo of Twainy

How about Starskey & Hutch? LOL what can I say … there was not a lot to watch on LATE NIGHT TV …

was a frontiersman of America around 1770’s that wore a raccoon-hide coonskin cap. He also fought off the British during the American Revolution. Daniel Boone was played by Fess Parker and his Indian friend Mingo was played by Ed Ames.

Profile photo of Twainy

I have the first season somewhere … about 2/3’s done with it … it is VERY intense … a little like Torchwood in that I can only take so much … like one episode at a time … overwhelming … LOVE booth series BTW.

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Twainy

there was another one before digital too … I have never seen Daniel Boone! Is it a police show? Oh Hawaii Five-O … book em danno … LOL

Profile photo of GJ

and his new chat show. He’s behving so it’s a little dull

Profile photo of Twainy

I prolly did a marathon with season 5 when it came in the mail last year … cuz I need a refresher … maybe it will be like watching it fresh all over again LOL … so I will go dig out those dvds :o) … and yes that was what I was talking about …

No episodes of Columbo, haven’t seen any being aired on that channel. I have seen a few episodes of the Rockford Files, Quincy (he just does what he wants) and many many more. Daniel Boone returns this Monday which I can’t wait for!

In Lucifer Rising, Season 4, Episode 22, “Sam breaks through the doors and slams Lilith against the altar. Sam uses his powers, his eyes turning black, and kills her.” Would that be the death of Lilith the last seal you’re asking about?

Profile photo of GJ

This is the first Doctor Who I have ever ever watched. Surprised

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Twainy

Randomly … out of the blue … 5 new episodes popped up on HULU over night LOL … marathon … while doing housework this afternoon …

Profile photo of Twainy

I swear I was thinkng about Cannon!! Before TV went digital we watched regular broadcast TV … and there was a channel that only played OLD shows … what about …. Columbo? The Rockford Files? Quincy? There were definitely some good old shows!

Profile photo of Twainy

… that make me wish I had TV. Which season ended with the death of Lillith the last seal? Was that 5? If so … I could jump right into 6 … I haven’t seen any of 6 yet. They’ve had some good season enders … Sigh … I saw that season 7 had already started … I have Supernatural envy … no spoilers please! LOL

I couldn’t believe how season six ended the way it did. It sure is a pleasure to have the show to come back for a seventh season.

Yes The Streets of San Fransico is a rerun on the television. There’s also another rerun that I sometimes watch and that show is called “Cannon”. Frank Cannon was a detective with the Los Angeles police department. However, he resigned after the deaths of his wife and son in a car accident and later became a private detective. Frank Cannon’s car was a silver ’71 Lincoln Continental Mark III. I really enjoy the Lincolns and especially the Cadillacs of the 1970’s.

Profile photo of Twainy

on deck … I got it for my birthday … it just came this week … will watch it with roommate but I need to rewatch the end of season 5, it’s been forever since I saw it …

Profile photo of Twainy

hee hee ….

Profile photo of Twainy

… or were u actualy watching it? Did you have to get in your Way-Back Machine Mr Peabody or is that in reruns on TV now …

“The Streets of San Francisco” the 1970s television police drama filmed on location in San Francisco, California, with actors such as Karl Malden and Michael Douglas who were both detectives in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Profile photo of Twainy

yeah … when I SHOULD have been studying … no matter how many times I have seen this … I LAUGH …

Profile photo of Ed Russell

Watching my colts look like a tier one team :(

You are the menu! http://www.thedeadinfested.com

One of the reasons I haven’t pushed harder to watch the new Clash (even though I’ve already had it from Netflix for so long). I don’t want to spoil those lovely memories of the original, corny as some of it looks to me now!

TWICE! Tongue out

I understand I know what you’re saying. I watch every Anne Hathaway movie available to the public.

*COUGH* I have a celebrity crush on Anne Hathaway *COUGH*

I WILL BE purchasing, however, probably for different reasons than you would.

*cough* Chris Hemsworth shirtless *cough* Wink

I have seen commercials and previews for this here movie and I though those were even mediocre at best. Thank you! You just saved me the headache of purchasing a possible bad movie. I wonder if the movie “THOR” is worth purchasing?

before I bought the movie, but that’s just me. I’d suggest renting it from the Redbox for $1 first to see if you like it enough to buy.

I personally will take the original Clash Of The Titans over the newer version 7 out of 10 times. I believe the original is more of a classic and I felt that the newer film had a few missing pieces here and there.

I have such vivid memories of the awesomeness of this movie from my childhood. Then I saw it last year….

That and Clash of the Titans (the original). My how times have changed!

And OMFDO! The CGI was horrible!! It so funny how we used to think the special effects in the ’80 were “so cool” (at least I did), but now, when you go back and watch it again, it’s just plain awful!!!

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Forgot about that movie.
    How was it?

I get all of my deviant fixes from this show whether it be extreme gore and violence, sex scenes that leave even me feeling dirty, or the great plot twists that keep me guessing! I recommend

Profile photo of Twainy

British version

9/11…America Remembers. A news special observing the 10th anniversary of 9/11, with coverage memorial ceremonies in New York City; at the Pentagon; and in Shanksville, Pa. on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC)…

But I assure you they are quite capable.

Profile photo of athanas

Finally, they looked good.

Profile photo of athanas

cause you do sorta have small hands.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Oh wait….that’s not what you meant, was it?!? Surprised

Profile photo of athanas

here’s hoping my boys show a little guts tonight.

Profile photo of athanas

’round my neck of the woods.
    So you enjoy the mop. :-p

Profile photo of Twainy

I love Mary Shannon! She is hysterical pregnant!

What else is new? Cool Enjoying working through the series with Maeve though – they’re just as good the second time round!

I wouldn’t complain about you stopping over here! Anything to save you from the horibble quality of daytime cartoons, of course!

Profile photo of athanas

good lord, daytime cartoons suck.
    back to house cleaning with me…eventually.

old episode, but a good one.

on shark week. just finished How Sharks Hunt….a nice break from the rest of the week of “omg, watch out the sharks are gonna eat you!” I remember a time when Shark week was mostly about education about sharks and not shock value shows to lure in people looking for a cheap thrill.

And those bastards dismantled their Sharkrunners games! Shame, shame on you Discovery!

Profile photo of Twainy

I like this show. I watched it this weekend while working on ~350 photos. Season 2 premiere didn’t disappoint.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of athanas

I don’t know what it is, but I just seem to dig MMA in a ring more than in a cage.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

the cat who plays Orgre is the same guy that plays Jackson in Bloodsport.

Profile photo of athanas

(no, this is not a white supremacy show)

Profile photo of athanas

I spend most of my time before a flight and up until about 40 minutes into it freaking the fuck out about it.
    I think I’d instantly poo myself watching those shows.

Profile photo of athanas

I mean, how many times can you be told the same facts about sharks year after year?

But like clockwork, here I am, watching the hell out of it as well.

Profile photo of Avinjer

I’d much rather be handling the C4 myself again than watch someone else have the fun.

Profile photo of Doug St.Cyr

I was just flipping channels and came across this show. Four military type alpha males competing against each other to see who is the best. Good mindless entertainment, but watching is not as much fun as getting to shoot and blow up stuff in person.

My favorite is the jumping Great White Shark. How they can catapult into the air when they attack seals from below. It is down right amazing

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

For some reason I’m fascinated by shows that seem to justify the things I’m afraid of like sharks, BigFoot, and airplane crashes.
    What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

Shark Week is back! Starting tonight, July 31, at 9PM e/p. Are ready for the most action-packed Shark Week ever? Chief Shark Officer Andy Samberg hosts the greatest week on television, including seven brand-new shark shows! Can you Dig It?

Profile photo of athanas

I’ve got a man-crush on Ruger Hauer.

Deadlock, Surving the Game, Blade Runner….how can you not?

Profile photo of athanas

it just dawned on me that the Rockies will never be a serious contender until the Monforts sell the team to someone willing to spend a few bucks.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of Dave Casteel

Always like this.

Revenge of the Nerds 4, not as good as the previous three but still a good child of the 80’s movie

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

Profile photo of Twainy

I like it when my sci fi makes me laugh! Season 4 episode 12 … on HULU of course!!!

Fuck ‘em!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of athanas

and that’s saying something when the original loopas were all orange and terrifying all by themselves.

Profile photo of athanas

This show is endlessly amusing.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

and I don’t know why. I don’t like this movie, but apparently there’s really nothing else on.

M240 Rampage!

FLAMETHROWER MASSACREGlock 17 Explosive Ammo!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Russian Meal Time

Epic Stockyard BurgerCandy Pizza……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

23/Jun/11 Episode 1 Butterflies30/Jun/11 Episode 2 Might Have Been07/Jul/11 Episode 3 Bad Moon Rising14/Jul/11 Episode 4 Heart & Sparks21/Jul/11 Episode 5 Stung28/Jul/11 Episode 6 In Plain View……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I was a little nervous about a new doctor. Didn’t take long long to get over that!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

been wanting to see this one for awhile. Love shows that head towards my (old) neck of the woods.

Profile photo of athanas

My favorite episode is “The Work Outing” due solely to the entrance of Moss towards the end. I nearly missed myself.

Profile photo of Twainy

OMG if so you have a treat coming your way with the David Tennant years. He’s my favorite but I like the other doctors too!

In two days (with working a day job in the middle) I finished Season One of Doctor Who! Looks like Season Two is up next.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

We watch a lot of old movies together and a few times she’s observed (though not so eloquently) that movies are all flash and dazzle now – no plot. Movies back in the day may not have been as spectacular visually but the acting and writing was spot-on.

I’m still not sure how her love of old movies and her love Disney/Nick Teen shows and stars doesn’t cause some sort of paradoxical wormhole which implodes the Earth…

Profile photo of Daniel Mitchner

Im watching something that can probably be considered very nerdy, Star Trek the original series

Profile photo of Gmork

….what a fine actor he is. Because his interactions with women, as Capt Jack, are just as hot as his interactions with men! Wink

Profile photo of athanas

I think that officially means that now I’m “old”.

Thanks! See what I did there?

(Yeah…I’ve been spending too much time with BigJohn. Tongue out)

Profile photo of athanas

give The IT Crowd a watch. That’s a great show.

Given my history with television (8 years – no tv) not only am I now watching a lot of different episodes of several different shows, all thanks to Netflix Watch Instantly, but they are almost entirely BBC shows. I thought Maeve would get a kick out of Hercules and we still throw in the occasional MacGyver ep – otherwise, we’re getting a lot of lovely accents to listen to. Perhaps my problem all these years has not been with television in general; it was just American television.

Profile photo of athanas

John Candy’s best work, in my opinion.

Profile photo of athanas

that show is awesome.

Profile photo of athanas

I just watched my first ever episode of Dr. Who. (I know, took me long enough, right?).

Profile photo of Terry Davis

The newest movie, I have watched it several times and still enjoy it!

Profile photo of Twainy

I haven’t yet … I love cheesy old TV … I just saw a show called Amdromeda and the captain was the Hercules actor … Thanx for the review … I saw there is a lot of interesting guest or supporting actors.

Profile photo of GJ

I’ve introduced my daughter to Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Funny how I don’t remember it being this cheesy when I first watched them! Isn’t the fog of memory a beautiful thing?

The oompa loompa’s were a definite part of that. I did like the movie, just not as much as the original. I mean, where else can you find Gene Wilder in a purple suit? Laughing

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

that’s one thing I didn’t like about the newer version is that the oompa loompas were all one actor copied & pasted throughout the whole film……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of GJ

It’s very dark and scary for the little ones though. I don’t like the oompa lumpa songs as much in the new version.

Profile photo of GJ

What are your thoughts of the one with Johnny Depp?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of GJ

The OLD one!

and awwwww man….. Frown I must have either been delusional or living in a bubble cuz I didn’t know he batted for the other team IRL!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

They referenced the 456 in the first episode and made multiple references to CoE. Defintiely worth rewatching to pick up on the references.

Profile photo of Gmork

Laughing

Profile photo of Twainy

Thannnnx LOL

he was born in Scotland but raised in Joliet, Illinois!

Profile photo of Twainy

I had to go rewatch Children … I knew Ianto was gone but wanted to be reminded about Rhys and Owen. Seems like forever since the last season. I think I can maybe watch it on the starz website. thanx for the review! I think John Borrowman might originally be from here, Illinois? IDK … But if it stays true to the original show, I can’t wait to see it!

it was not my hormones turning my brain to mush! It was all Starz fault!!!

Vampires

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

The dog whisperer on whatever the hell channel here on cable! I haven’t had cable for like four years!

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

The Great Outdoors on netflix!!

and I’m really enjoying it. I think they’re doing a good job of staying true to the original concepts of the show. And we DO still have Captain Jack and Gwen! ;-)

Profile photo of Twainy

I like what I’ve seen but I like all sorts of sci-fi. :o)

Profile photo of Twainy

Is it true to the British version? I am envious.

They have this big guy named Bobo, who re-enacts what the witnesses saw Bigfoot do. So if Bobo can’t clear the road in two steps, what human possibly could have? Problem is that Bobo is not the most athletic guy I’ve ever seen. BTW, I’d much rather run into Bigfoot than a Grizzly bear. In fact, I think I would be relieved to turn around to find the rustling in the brush was just him. Maybe BigFoot is the origin for Homo Pondus. Just give him a shave and put him in a football uniform. What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

So far I’m intrigued.

Profile photo of GJ

I can’t wait!!

I did however google “My Gym Partner’s a Monkey” as the title alone makes it sound worthwhile! Based off your life? Tongue out

And I completly agree about the sequels.

Fairly Odd Parents movie made me feel as if my IQ dropped dramatically due to watching it! A bunch of Teen Nick stars, a bad story line with lame writing. It was AWFUL!! Of course Maeve liked it…

Profile photo of athanas

then I got older and called serious bullshit. I spent a lot of time in the woods hunting and never saw anything. Biggest surprise was finding a fairly fresh pile of bear shit, and that was it.

If “Bigfoot” exists, it’s on a plane we do not understand; it’s not some large primate that we just haven’t discovered yet.

That being said, I watch the shit out of Bigfoot documentaries and TV shows.

Profile photo of athanas

it’s a 45 minute drive north and I love me some chicken wings.

Profile photo of athanas

bougt a used copy on amazon for like $3 about a year ago, but didn’t get more than a chapter or two in before I moved on.

Profile photo of athanas

do they casually ask the criminals to surrender?

Seriously…I’ve been to Canada once and that was a populous that was just way, way, WAY too nice.

Profile photo of athanas

Dunn was always my favoriate cast member…but I just can’t feel too much remorse for the guy.
    You go to the bar, drink too much, rev your Porsche to 130 and hit a tree? Sorry, man, that’s all on you.

Episode 2!!! *does happy dance then sits down quickly to watch the show*

Profile photo of athanas

That’s how long impure thoughts have been in my head in regards to Mary-Louise Parker.

….and Jessica Tandy.

Profile photo of athanas

I less than 3 me some zombies, but I have yet to see this movie OR Diary of the Dead. I should probably try to remedy this, regardless of reviews of the film.

Profile photo of athanas

Junkies do what, now?

Profile photo of athanas

goddamn, that was a good movie (saw it so many times I could recite the script word for word as I watched it). I totally know how Maeve felt.
    Too bad the rest of the sequals sucked.

Profile photo of athanas

I will be severely disappoint.

Profile photo of athanas

I figured the 3 foot bugs would have eaten them all by now.

Profile photo of athanas

try to name another movie Casper Van Dien has been in since the first one.

Dude had to be tired of eating dirt with a side of feces by that point.

I like when they say things as, “The best time to look for Bigfoot is at night because we know Bigfoot is nocturnal.” Really? We know that for a fact?

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

It’s the Saturday Night on the 4th of July weekend…….NASCAR at Daytona!!! Go Jr….

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Profile photo of J.P.

I’ve learned in the last two weeks that although we have five music channels, none of them play music here. In Germany, they did! MTV #FAIL

Stumpfucking happens to good books every time… Something for FDO to deal with sooner or later. Imagine a story like Ancestor on the big screen with fuzzy PG-13 Ancestors, an unnecessary car chase thrown in, exploding plywood buildings and a happy ending.

Always like this.

Heck yeah, a great book by John Steakley. Armor by same was even better!

Always like this.

Profile photo of Wolf

I’m not jealous. I’ve got the most wonderful wife a man could ask for and a beautiful home where we live a life full of love and contentment. There is nothing or no one in this world for me to feel jealous about.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

there was one episode all he had to do was eat 50 wings in 25 minutes but he FAILED big time. I personally believe he spent to much time with the dipping sauces and not enough time stuffing his face to achieve victory……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

84 Egg Sandwich……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

82mm Mortar Fail, Hilarious!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Profile photo of athanas

this show has given me a lot of places I’ve got to go if I make it to certain cities; I want to give all of the spicy challenges a try.

And that chick at the San Francisco Creamery is smokin’.

Profile photo of athanas

Patty and Selma.

Profile photo of athanas

RIGHT?!?!?

I started watching this one (also on Netflix Watch Instantly) with Maeve. I so LOVED this show when it was originally on! I’m psyched Maeve is enjoying it so much now. I suspected she would get hooked quickly with the ingenuity and inventiveness. Though she does not agree that Richard Dean Anderson was definitely HAWT in that show. In fact, her precise words were: “Eewwwwww!!!!!!”

I am a little concerned though at some of her comments and observations. For example, she has repeatedly asked if, given the opportunity to find the same materials and components, she could also make said bomb or flammable device, etc. She also is now keenly hooked on the idea of starting a garden when we buy a house. Not so much for the garden, but for what she has so recently learned about fertilizer. Wink

Started watching the BBC series on Netflix watch instantly. I have a few mixed feelings on a few things, but overall I’m enjoying it!

Epic Hors D’Oeuvres……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

The 40mm Machine Gun!!!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Crashmore

Catching up on Game of Thrones. It’s pretty good but like most of my favorite books turned movie or tv series it doesn’t live up to the actual books.

Kiss

Profile photo of Wolf

> [flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Profile photo of athanas

we all know you have a girl hardon for Jon.

The novel is by John Steakley. It’s quite a bit different than the book, but the story goes that Carpenter was going to do a movie more inline with the source material before the studio stumpfucked his budget.

Either way, I dig what he put out.

but I was actually paying little attention to anything else but Jon! Kiss

Who’s the book by?

Profile photo of athanas

let’s rename that properly to Vampires: Los Muertos.

John Carpenter’s Vampires was a fucking awesome flick.
    Vampires: Los Muertos couldn’t hold Jack Crow’s jock.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone actually read Vampire$? Hell of a good book.

staring Jon Bon Jovi! *swoon*

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

Didn’t realize it had Sam Elliot in it. classic chess-fest.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

On the History Channel. I’ve always been fascinated by Bigfoot. Growing up, I would lie paralyzed with fear in my bed, knowing if I looked out my bed room window (about 12′ up) that Bigfoot would be looking in at me. Now, thanks to the Nerdist podcast, I know that Bigfoot is gay and was more likely to be peering into my brother’s window.

Snakes, Guns, Explosions, and lots of Blood. What’s not to like?¿?¿……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

A Canadian police drama television series starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV’s “Jackass” films and TV series, was killed today in a car wreck, close friends of his family told CNN. Police did not immediately release details of the crash, which happened on a state highway in West Goshen, Pennsylvania early Monday. The red-bearded Dunn, 34, was famous for his pranks and dangerous stunts on the show, which evolved into a successful film franchise. MTV issued a short statement through its Twitter account Monday morning: “We’re deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family.” He teamed up with “Jackass” co-star Steve-O for an episode of the NBC game show “Minute to Win It” that aired on June 8. He also hosted “Proving Ground,” which premiered on the G4 channel on June 14. A photo of Dunn was posted on his Twitter account about two hours before the wreck……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

…..Yes? Making a joke is exactly what I was doing and also referencing to the television series above. I occasionally have a drink on my days off, thats about all I do nowadays, but a few years back now that’s a different story!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

…..discuss their drug use on these boards. Besides, you were only making a joke, right? (nudge, nudge, know what I mean?) Ah, I miss my drug days. College was fun.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I am totally watching George A. Romero’s Land of the dead not one of the best but still a good zombie movie

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

I tend to get excited sometimes and when I do I START TALKING REALLY LOUD. There I go again, sorry. My throat does hurt maybe I do have laryngitis or it could be that hash I smoked. Did I just say that aloud?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Maeve was watching Spongebob Squarepants on Nick and they played a quasi-live-action (I think) preview for a Fairly Odd Parents movie!! And yes, I will probably watch it, no matter how horrible it might end up being…

You’ll wind up with laryngitis. Or something…..

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

…..time to go out in the field. Last time I upgraded was 2004 for video and 2006 for audio, so I’m going to run into some compatibility problems. HDMI had just come out when I upgraded my audio components.

Done watching disc 2 and disc 3 of Weeds season six. Really enjoyed those episodes alot but very disappointed in hearing that season 7 might be the last season. Can’t wait to see what happens next!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

No pun intended….

Just finished DISC 1 which included Episode 1: Thwack Episode 2: Felling and Swamping Episode 3: A Yippity Sippity Episode 4: Bliss Episode 5 Boomerang. Cant wait to watch DISC 2 so far so good……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

GunXsword and One Piece

Profile photo of Richard Read

I bow down to your awesome nerd trivia!

“Go Detroit on it!”

I’d forgotten all about that show. Might have to track it down on DVD!

**Bonus nerd/gamer trivia: Tony Robinson provides a number of the voices in the 90s adventure game ‘Discworld’, along with Eric Idle (Monty Python) and Jon Pertwee (Dr Who). One of my all-time favourite games and an absolute MUST PLAY for fans of Monty Python, Blackadder, Terry Pratchett, etc.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Time to do research and buy a new one. Le sigh.

I’m a big fan of his! Did you ever get the show “Maid Marian & her Merry Men” he wrote that and it is genius.

“Go Detroit on it!”

He does such a great job of making history shows fun and engaging.

It will be one of those lazy days. I’ll be a little tired and burned out and not up to much of anything. She’ll say, “Pretty please can we watch a movie?” I’ll say, “Oh just pick whatever.” It will all go downhill from there!

And then (after I’ve recovered from my fetal position of agony) I’ll let you know! Tongue out

There were only two shows I missed once TV was no longer part of my life. Fairly Odd Parents was one of them! “We’re two halfs of a whole idiot!”

British Tony Robinson from Blackadder and Time Team?

“Go Detroit on it!”

Just bought WEEDS season six on dvd can’t wait to watch. Its going to be a wild ride!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

The Episode with RedMan and Method Man as Pixies…. epic

watch them, let me know what you both thought.

Although the optimist in me hopes she’s looking for consistency in the storylines and the return of quality acting (I *almost* wrote that with a straight face) I will bet it’s mostly likely the second reason! Tongue out

None of the old cast is in #2 and honestly, I don’t remember much else about it. Rico returns for #3 but he’s the only one. Both of the sequels were pretty cheesy and no where near as good as the original, but there are Mechs in #3. If Maeve is expecting to see the old cast, she probably won’t like the sequels. If all she wants to see is a bunch of bugs get splattered, then she’ll probably be ok with them. Wink

Maeve adores Starship Troopers and keeps pointing out all the sequels every time we see them on Netflix. But sequels scare me… Looking for a nod from someone who can tell me they won’t be the biggest waste of time ever!

I mean, Army of Darkness was a huge waste of time – but in the sense that it was the best waste of time ever! I’ve seen those movies dozens of times!!

watching pure insanity…bobby fischer against the world

…..as in Prisoner Of His Majesty………The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

…not regular transportation. Mind you, it does show the first Australian-built plane and the birth of the beaut Aussie ute. But being a nation of criminals is much more interesting. :)

Netflix, and podcast i barely watch normal television but if i do its espn and some other random movi…though SGT. Bilko is on Netflix streaming and it is hilarious

Six-part History Channel series, covering everything from discovery and transportation, right up to modern day Australian life. Even as an Aussie, I learned a million and one things about this country. If you’re the slightest bit interested in Australian history, culture, landscapes, etc, I highly recommend this series.

Your husband does have a valid point about the production values. Camera angles, lighting, costumes, the actors, and etc. are done appropriately with whatever budget they had available……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

the starship troopers animated series – It was pretty awesome for an animated show aimed at kids and continued the story nicely.

“Go Detroit on it!”

Profile photo of Gmork

..he’s really digging it too. He keeps telling me to watch it with him, but I haven’t as of yet. He’s been raving about the production values.

…..the Mortal Kombat Legacy episodes from Warner Brothers and Machinima?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of athanas

not sure why, since I saw it live in person.
    And now I’m getting pissed because the game’s almost over and I know the Outlaws piss this one away. Yell

Profile photo of athanas

cause when you get the party started, you gotta finish right, son!

Profile photo of athanas

Make that 4 shots.

Profile photo of athanas

taking a shot everytime the Bruins score.
    3 in so far. Should have done this last game when they hung up 8.

Profile photo of Twainy

… I’d like to finish the second and thrid seasons of the BBC series … Robin Hood

The cast and crew are saying their farewells to Meredith on the TODAY SHOW. Watching that brought a tear to my eye (sarcastically saying) but she will be missed very dearly!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Mary Shannon, US Marshall, is BAD ASS!

This is one of those movies that I ALWAYS watch when I find it while flipping thru channels.

Profile photo of Twainy

It’s like When Harry Met Sally, only without the humor. Neither my wife (at the time) nor I could sit through the whole thing.

Profile photo of GJ

I can’t wait!

but only while trying to get motivated to go grocery shopping…

Profile photo of GJ

I don’t really blame them; the vast majority of films are targeted towards men. I can see how they’d be boring for a woman.

Profile photo of GJ

3 B&B’s go head to head to see who’s voted the best in class by thier guests. I think I feel asleep watching it.

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

on my Roku!

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.
Profile photo of Avinjer

I just don’t know if they would live up to the expectations.

Profile photo of Twainy

Watched an episode Sunday … working thru the last season out on DVD ... well worth watching & re-watching!!

Profile photo of Twainy

This is another series that was cancelled WAY before it’s time!!! They wrapped it up with the Serenity movie … but I coulda watched 10 seasons of this for sure! (one lunch at a time LOL) … they have a comic (graphic novel) but I miss the show!

Profile photo of Twainy

OK I know … for someone who says they don’t watch TV … I watch a lot LMAO … I have a TON of DVDs (B5, BoB, etc) … I work from home and I usually watch an episode of something during lunch … and yes I have a season pass on iTunes for Doctor Who (Mondays are now fundays) … the first two eps were really great … I dont like the story arc being so evident … Bad Wolf was random and not in your face … I like stand alone shows better … but the writing is great and very watchable/funny! … (closet sci-fi nerd here, duh LOL).

Profile photo of Twainy

IDK if I want Boyd to go back to being bad, I got used to him being good but not being able to prove himself. I watch it on HULU so I may be behind.

Profile photo of Twainy

and the movies compliment it nicely! I just finished re-watching it all in order like 3 months ago … I think it took me 7 months to get thru it all LOL

Profile photo of Twainy

Thou there is nothing MINI about it …

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of athanas

Only thing better than playoff hockey is playoff hockey in OT.

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of steveANARCHY

i really like this show.

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

The Canadiens lost the game tonight. Nobody’s flipped any cars over or smashed any windows yet. I must admit, I’m shocked.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

…because the Leafs haven’t won the Cup since 1967 and they haven’t made the playoffs since just before the lockout.

Profile photo of athanas

If the Canadiens win or lose, people are probably going to go nuts tonight. Montrealers LOVE some hockey riotin’.

Profile photo of athanas

Dude takes a shoulder to the jaw, is legit rocked, and you guys boo.
Great sporsmanship, fuckasses.

I always thought that there were a lot of Canadians living there. So much for that idea.

Profile photo of athanas

great game so far, period 3 just started.

Profile photo of athanas

damn near line-brawl after the first goal!
This is gonna be a good one.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

last few minutes of a blow out game that’s starting to get downright dirty.
I <3 playoff hockey. :-D

Profile photo of athanas

it’s a town where old people go to die in warm climate.

I went to Glendale (just outside of Phoenix) a couple years ago when the Arizona Sting were still in the NLL. The Sting were only around for 4 years, but made it to 2 NLL Championship games (lost both because they never had a solid net minder) and damn near made it to a third (lost to the Colorado Mammoth the year they won the cup in the Western Conference semis by 1 point). The point of that history lesson is that that team was damn good.
They barely averaged 4k people to the arena, even though they put an exciting product on the floor year after year.

Phoenix just isn’t a town for pro sports.

WTF, Vancouver? WTF? WTH?

It’s time for them to pack their gear for the move back to Winnipeg.

Until the new season of Doctor Who.

What the hell is this??? Does anyone actually enjoy/understand this show? True, I’m watching the 100th episode on 4/20, but is it always so effed up?

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

Gotta love a show about a vampire trying to work at a hospital and not eat the food, living with a werewolf with a comlex, and then add a ghost who cracks about the two others playing with Rosy and her five sisters! Combat Cook

So at this point I’m just catching up on my three favorite comedies. The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Outsourced.

Guilty pleasure I guess, its cheesy and overdramatic but I like the music and its got some great lines in it. My favorite so far is “Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?”

Profile photo of athanas

Cause they suck.

If they win tonight, I’ll be shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Profile photo of athanas

Or this series.
Either/or.

How far do you want the Wings to go before they get eliminated?

Yeah. Think about it.

….it for the poor lass? She’s actually got a fair IMDB resume

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Stupid Fox.

Profile photo of athanas

I’ve got faith in the Hockey Gods to make sure Todd Bertuzzi never gets his name on Lord Stanley’s cup, so I don’t feel they’re close enough for me to really start throwing some harsh vibes out there.
    Plus, it’s always more fun when the Dead Things make it deep into the post season, just to lose.

Straight out of Canada to Netflix streaming online… Not as bad as I expected a vampire girlfriend movie starring Jason Mewes to be. Actually I quite enjoyed it, and not entirely to the credit of Erica Cox. I feel a little bad for this young talent as her wiki page in entirety reads: “the nekked girl who starred in Bitten”.

There were some genuinely funny moments and just enough gore to keep an edge. Oh and Erica Cox was nekked.

Always like this.

They might knock your hated Red Wings out of the playoffs. Possibly. You never know.

Profile photo of athanas

I’ll probably pick somebody to root for after the next round starts.

Aliens, conspiracies, plot twists, what’s not to enjoy? I can’t think of anything right now, but I might later.

Who are you cheering for in that series, or do you even care?

Great show! How can Fox still be around after cancelling Firefly AND Family Guy (twice)!?! That damages my calm.

Always like this.

Profile photo of Avinjer

Love to revisit this every few years. Though very different from Heinlein’s fantastic book, it does have some merits that make it worthwhile…

Profile photo of athanas

Hard to find a more exciting sport than playoff hockey.

Profile photo of athanas

Very underrated movie.

…his powers does qualify as vulnerability. And I actually had no problem with the way Anne Rice did her vampires. The antediluvians could get away with it, but not the tyros. I will say that Being Human’s werewolf character was one of the best I’ve ever seen. It simply wasn’t worth putting up with the aggravation of the other two.

Profile photo of Wolf

That’s funny right there, I don’t care who ya are!

it’s interesting to say the least

HM-THE ROOKIE

…but I daresay you’d boff the Creature from the Black Lagoon if it promised to buy you dinner.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I ran thru the first season in a couple days as well. LOTS of nudity (male and female) and at least one decapitation every other episode. Sam Raimi + unlimited fake blood budget = AWESOME
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

It’s an Australian show about the crew of a Royal Australian Naval ship that’s been airing on Showcase for a while now. I’ve seen the first two seasons and I’ve watched the first episode of the third season.

I burned through the first 2 seasons last week. I liked it, Katey Sagal was good enough to make it worth watching. It did seem like the gangs were much more sensitive and bitchy than I thought a group of tough bikers would be. I think thier periods were all in sync. Also, who would have thought there would be a worse dressed gang than the Sopranos?

Always like this.

then it WAS the UK version. The 1st season of the US version is still airing on SyFy.

Profile photo of Gmork

I think this is probably my favorite discription on a show in this thread!!!

Profile photo of Lucy De'ath

X-files. I’ve been watching from the begining on sky. What at trip down memory lane

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

I’m getting a kick out of how they portray these “lifestyle-bikers” as gentlemen-outlaws and Day-Traders on Harleys, complete with a Jewish treasurer. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have known real “lifestyle bikers” and can tell you from personal experience that they are all scumbags and criminals, racists and bigots who care more about getting the next crank fix than they do about “family”, as this series would have you believe. I guess that’s why it’s in the “fiction” category instead of “documentary” though.

I am crazier than a padded room full of Charlie Mansons!

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

13 straight hours of guys chopping bits of each other off and nekked people. Everyone looks like they could use a generous squirt of Purell.

Always like this.

Profile photo of athanas

Thank you for all the years and your blood, sweat, and tears, Footer! They don’t make defensemen like you anymore, my man!

Profile photo of Brennan Bova

A Lego commercial. I was honestly unaware that they still made Lego playsets. Nostalgic, but not nostalgic enough to not change the channel.

Profile photo of athanas

hope the Avs can go out on a win for the last game of Footer’s career.

Profile photo of athanas

by the time it was over I had a nasty headache.

I think that movie is horrendously overrated.

Profile photo of athanas

now that they’ve canned the lot of them and are looking to restaff, I’m super stoked for season two (and this is someone who was totally blown away by season one).

Halloween will be an awesome night again. Hope they do another hour and a half long episode.

Profile photo of SaMM Chakwin

Top Gear. On BBC America. These guys have all the fun, driving (sometimes mutilating) fast cars, going on adventures, having fun. Definately worth seeing.

It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake. ~Mark Twain

I’m currently watching Jurassic Park: The Lost World and there’s a bit of a thunderstorm outside, which adds to the ambiance.

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

Mitchell (the UK vampire) goes out in sunlight, but he seems to avoid it where possible. When he does go out, he wears long coats, gloves, dark sunglasses and a hat. And to be fair, the show generally portrays the UK outdoors as dark/cloudy/gloomy – it’s not like he’s on an Australian beach in a bikini. :) From what I’ve read online, Mitchell is much closer to human than the US vampire character.

I should add that if vulnerability to sunlight is considered a core vampire trait, then the original Dracula doesn’t cut it. Dracula was able to walk in sunlight – it just weakened his powers. While vampires are certainly nocturnal, lethal sunlight is not part of original folklore. The film ‘Nosferatu’ added vulnerability to sunlight, amongst other things.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

I haven’t watched it in years and it just happened to be on TV, so I decided to watch it. The end.

It is and amazing show

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

….versions could be *that* different. They would literally have to re-write the basic mythology for both the werewolves & the vampires in order for me to like it. Do the vamps in the UK version go out during the day? If so, I won’t like it.

IMHO, that’s one of the defining characteristics of a vampire: sunlight is lethal to them. Creators who try to end around that are simply being lazy. If you want a bloodsucker who’s impervious to sunlight, make a new monster. We already have hundreds…..

• Profile photo of GJ

Better (I think anyway) [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

Profile photo of Wolf

Kind of a cross between Quincy and Kay Scarpetta. Starting out pretty good.

Went back and found my Netflix review:

Being Human is entertaining and worth a watch, but it’s nothing exceptional. Definitely check out True Blood and Blood Ties prior to watching this series. There’s only one original concept here, and even that isn’t all that special. I have a big problem with any series that lets vampires prance around in sunlight, and their ghost mythology is a bit sketchy. The werewolf mythos is solid here and the acting is generally pretty good. I have to wonder how much better the series would have been if they would have been able to retain the cast they had in the series pilot. There is only one actor (the werewolf) that stayed on from the pilot to the series proper. I recommend that you actually watch the series in its entirety BEFORE you watch the pilot if you do decide to watch this series. I watched them in order and became tainted with the actors/characters established in the pilot (which were better IMHO). So, yes, if enjoy supernatural dramas, Being Human is worth your time. But put it in your queue in that “I’ll get to it when I get to it” spot. Don’t give it a high priority.

So unless the BBC version completely changed the mythology on vampires and ghosts, I doubt I’d like it much better.

• Profile photo of steveANARCHY

when i watched the 1st season, i hated the dominus. the watching the Gods of the Arena i kinda liked him even though he’s a dick. it was done pretty well for a prequel.

HM-THE ROOKIE

can’t wait for the new season. i read somewhere that stephen king wants to write for the show. can’t remember where i saw that at though

HM-THE ROOKIE

I haven’t seen the US version, but the UK version is great entertainment. At a time when there is just sooo much derivative rubbish on the telly, I love that it’s such an original concept with bizarre plotlines and unique characters. Mind you, it took some time to grow on me – but that’s often the case with UK shows. There’s a certain ‘subtlety’ that isn’t present in American (or Australian) productions.

Oh Hells, you’re right! Thank the FDO for giving regular CRACK hits or I’d have to go into suspended animation for September.

Always like this.

Everything I’ve read and heard says an October premiere, just like Season 1. I realize it’s only a difference of a month, but Junkies hate to wait and a month is murder!!

Oh there will be a season 2, but damn them for making us wait until September to see more! I watched the DVDs in one night.

Always like this.

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I thought I’d heard there was going to be. I thought Season 1 was remarkable.

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

It’s been too long since I’ve seen it to recall precisely what problems I had with it. If I was really motivated I could go look in my Netfilx reviews, but I’m *so* not.

• Profile photo of Meg Marshall

No offense, but the US version just doesn’t cut it without him.

My team’s doing the killing. Save your condolences for later in the season.

Profile photo of athanas

My condolences.

It’s now 10-0 for the Jays in the bottom of the fifth. That 7-6 score must be looking better now.

Profile photo of athanas

Now, I’m just waiting for the NLL game to fire up on my PC.

Toronto versus Minnesota and the Jays are winning 6-0 in the fourth!

On the last episode… damn them for not making more!

Always like this.

Profile photo of GJ

and now I have a gaping hole in my Friday night.

Profile photo of GJ

As with a lot of things that started in the UK, that version is superior. I may not get all the references and may not understand their “Queen’s English” all the time, but the US versions (especially Life on Mars) just don’t compare.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

It seems much more authentically 70’s than the US version. Plus I thought of Harvey Keitel In “Bad Lieutenant” when I watched it here.

It’s made me a bit weepy the past couple of nights.

I wasn’t going to watch this season because it’s kind of a “prequel” to last season and Spartacus isn’t even in the story… but hey, it’s blood, nudity, Sam Raimi with unlimited fake blood… It’s a little annoying that you kindo f already know who lives/dies but it was good brain candy.

Enjoy!

Stroker Ace on CMT… LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

this is a pretty good movie.

HM-THE ROOKIE

Still getting caught up on my backlogged Netflix seasons

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

I am really enjoying this!!

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

IMHO, it’s not really that good, but I really like Rollo. That dude will straight-up smack you in the mouth with a pipe wrench and not think a thing about it. It also seems that Summer has expanded on her acting chops just a bit. Not much, but a bit.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Profile photo of Avinjer

Summer Glau? Really? Why wasn’t I informed? Another Firefly member on TV.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

so far i’m giving it another 15 minutes then i’m turning it off. i think it’s one of those movies that after watching it i wish i had that time back.

HM-THE ROOKIE

Netflix instant streaming FTW!

Always like this.

we just moved and decided we didn’t need cable right now especially since football season is over. we just did however get internet and it’s really nice. so expect to see me post a bunch of random shit throughout the forums.

HM-THE ROOKIE

Profile photo of athanas

Go Pack!!!

Profile photo of athanas

aka Scooby Dudes.
    Will be turning the Super Bowl on in about an hour. Just can’t stand watching anything giving the Steelers props. :-p

Again with cooking shows when I don’t like to cook.

Profile photo of athanas

… you sleeping. Awww, so cute… it’s so precious the way you drool a little between each of your snorty-snores… BTW: You may want to turn up the heat… you are obviously cold…

Profile photo of GJ

soooo Depressing

Profile photo of Avinjer

I can’t watch tv at work.

Profile photo of GJ

Tongue out

this was a real Nat Geo documentary, I was expecting a schloky SyFi channel movie. Interesting, mysterious brain-dead behaviour from aligators in a specific Fla. lake. Aligators were drowning… took em 6 years to figure it out. I think this could be the first step toward a Zombie appocalypse. first the reptiles, then the amphibians, then lower mammals… Brains, brains….
    I actually had a dream about the zombie gators….not all that scary, but it made an impact, I guess

This is an amazing update of the Sherlock Holmes tales. It’s on amazon video on demand and Netflix (but only on DVD, not Instant). but I can’t wait until the set of episodes. best yet, the guy playing Holmes is named… Benedict Cumberbatch! What a name!

Profile photo of athanas

I’m watching the cat trip balls on what must be some damn good cat nip.

Profile photo of athanas

**badoom-CHING!**

Profile photo of Gmork

Finally finished the episodes from the last season of Glee. Only a month behind! Tomorrow I’m working on finishing The Walking Dead. No spoilers!!!

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

Was waiting for the onsite reporter to say back to you Maverick. The reporters name was Goose.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

I just finished kicking you all out of my box! Now it’s a mess and needs a good washing!! Give me some time to do a little housecleaning, will ya?!

of this show!

…Bella and Kali’s boxes.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

What’s any woman, robot or otherwise, without accessories?!?!? Wink

Does BellaBot come with accessories?

It’s part of my BellaBot programming. Cool

I had that marked super secret!!!

I’d enjoy that! Wink

Profile photo of GJ

some day

though, not that out there.

Everybody loves Bubo!

Love animated films… and this one is pretty darn good…. love the graphics.

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of athanas

can somebody get me a towel?

Profile photo of GJ

… but I’m sure it wouldn’t play in your DVD player (Damn the zones).

Profile photo of GJ

*sings*
    FLASH! AHHHAAA SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Profile photo of athanas

It’s like a hardcore America’s Funniest Home Videos.

Profile photo of GJ

Goodness, they don’t mess around. The marines are some tought mother*uckers

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of GJ

You can tell by the high tech special effects…

Flash Gordon is in a class all by itself…

Profile photo of GJ

Jeremy Clarkson said to Richard Hammond (the hampster) to ‘Knock Himself out’ when he wanted to test drive a car, then said – actually no, if you’re driving don’t do that again!

Profile photo of athanas

Now I KNOW you’re not talking shit about Flash Gordon.

Profile photo of GJ

That IS a problem. We will have have to get together and have lunch in Bella’s box instead.

LOL

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

I don’t drink much (because I randomly fall over and tell eveyone how much I love them) and I only really eat dessert.

Profile photo of GJ

Sooooo Bitchy! I love it!!!

It’s a toss up between Clash of the Titans and Flash Gordon.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Profile photo of GJ

But I can’t believe that such a big star is banging grandma…

But I was disappointed as well. Though I’m raggin on her, when I first saw this as a wee lad Bubo was one of my favorites in the movie…

I cannot believe you don’t know one of the greatest epic examples of cheesy filmmaking ever!

Profile photo of GJ

*yawn*

Profile photo of GJ

I can relax today!

Now if you had said “Who’s Bon Jovi”, it would have been a different story! Tongue out

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

image he’s trying to portray. He has a hint of the Beckham tone there. Not sexy, or believeble at all

Profile photo of GJ

Justin Timberlake is such a lanky streak of piss in this film.

Profile photo of GJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z8RcMykClQ

Profile photo of GJ

so I guess it’s Just Kali and Shady to go..

long and hard about forgiving you for what you just said. Surprised

Profile photo of GJ

I’d eat him. He looks tasty.

Profile photo of GJ

and what is Clash of the titans? I’m going to have to youtube now..

a bigger role in the new film.

gives you the shits!!

I’ve got one too… and I think he’s just about done. Can’t wait to see how he tastes…

[flickr-photo:id=5396689923,size=m]

I just bought this! It’s Bubo the Bobble Head! Isn’t he the cutest?!?!?

Bubo

Loving the stop motion photography and the cheesy acting. I even forgot there was a little flash of Mommy Bags in the beginning (Bonus!).

However, I could really do without Bubo the Owl…

will last after the cameras are off. And you do get to learn somethings.

Profile photo of athanas

damn near my entire network of friends are giddy over it, but I just can’t seem to find myself giving a shit.

And that last episode!! YOWZA!!!

Profile photo of athanas

Just sayin’.

Either that or depraved ones. [flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

they hear a loud noise. they just fall over with there legs in the air.

…the Amazing race. At least they go around the would and you can learn a little something. [flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Profile photo of GJ

I can just imagine him trying to bleach the blood stains of his shirts afterwards too

neck Im sure he threw a fit later about it.

episodes.

things for the sake of doing it. Like waking up and talking to everyone like a English butler. Or buying a boat so he can wear an all white outfit. Stewie is determined to kill his mother and is not sure if hes gay or straight. Meg is just there to be the butt of jokes. And yes Brian is educated with an Idealistic view of the world until something pisses him off nearly every episode! All in all you will either love it or not get it the humor. I love it and named my dog Stewie because of it.

And I never plan on it.

I can never find a game on.

The New Hope and loved it. Not big on the show as a whole.

I’m at work. :(

Profile photo of athanas

Never liked Squidbillies on Adult Swim…then I watched one episode high as shit and I’ve loved the show ever since.

Profile photo of GJ

it sounds quite sadistic!

Profile photo of Gmork

…but the more episodes I watched the more I picked up on a few patterns:

• The family loves hating Meg
    • Stewie is an evil genius (but his family seems not to notice), can be fully understood by only some of the characters, likes dressing up as a girl
    • Brian, although he is a dog, is the most educated person in the family and dates like a human…but still shows doggie tendencies from time to time (such as rolling in trash and loving it)
    • There’s a human sized chicken that Peter has a vendetta against and all they do is randomly beat each other up
    • They like repeativeness to point of uncomfortableness
    • Quagmire is as depraved as network TV allows a cartoon to be

I find that if you enjoy juvenile jokes, ridiculousness, and pointless violence, then this is the program for you.

Profile photo of GJ

am I missing something epic?

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

he’s made a brilliant recovery :) He looks like he’s having a bit of a midlife crisis with his hair and style at the moment though.
    James may got knocked out a couple of weeks ago..see here

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

Isn’t my grandma!

Profile photo of GJ

Steve Tyler – wow! and Jennifer Lopez is just being so, NICE. I hope she grows a pair soon

Profile photo of Gmork

reruns on Comedy Central. I could watch these all day long :)

Profile photo of athanas

a bevvy of bullshit penalties against the Avs, took a clean goal off the board, and haven’t penalized Phoenix for intentionally knocking the net off the fucking moorings TWICE!!!!!

And people still question why I want to flay the skin from most refs I see…

he’s older now, with kids of his own. Probably better that his kids go to school saying “My dad is Donkey from Shrek” instead of “My dad says the word ‘FUCK’ for a living”.

Profile photo of athanas

Humans are dumb.

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of athanas

From this, to Raw, to Trading Places and 48 Hours…to Disney’s bitch.

Are there still that many delusional people left in the US after 10 seasons?! REALLY?!

almost killed Richard The Hamster Hammond. That was an ugly little scene.

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of GJ

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

about people who only want to have sex with Robots…covered in plastic skin with fake hair. They put 2 robots together and made them ‘do it’. It was quite disturbing. Click Here

Profile photo of GJ

Slow!

For some reason I was picturing a Sci-fi series where poor R2-D2 is forced to work in the sex trade.

Profile photo of GJ

The new series :)

Profile photo of GJ

I love to cook, but hate to watch it on tv. I’d rather do the deed.

Profile photo of GJ

they are pretty frickin scary. What really freaked me out was when a man and wife went to a hypnotist, she was hypnotised to respond like a robot to certain commands for the husband.. he was really getting off on it. Very strange indeed.