This topic contains 828 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 4 years, 5 months ago.

Ask the most random question to the Junkie below you

He’s a 200 lbs great dane (deutsche dog) which are supposed to be docile and calm. They noramlly don’t drool, love children, and are all around amiable. Not my dog…nope, he’s territorial, snarls at children, drools like he foaming at the mouth when he is growling and is an all around bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.

But, I love my bastard so not much I can do. emoticons Never thought of him being part Ancestor…but now that you mention it, it would explain a lot if he were! One good thing from it all is solicitors to my house seem to have dwindled significantly since I got him.emoticons
———–
Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Yeah, we had to train the dog not to put his lips on the stove when we are cooking. But when there’s bacon frying he just can’t help but get close and hover…literally!
———–

You have to be able to hide the bodies effectively. I suggest getting ahold of the flesh-eating beetles from the TV show Bones (can’t remember their species right now) and rent a steam roller to crush the dried bones into dust. And Voila… just sweep up the dust and scatter them… you should be able to get away with it then…

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

If you had to list three (3) things that are best in life (or that make life worth living), what the heck would they be???

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

but I had to try and save SOME face to being shown up, so I just tried to kill all ha-ha momentum.

Since HP has just agreed to buy Palm, will HP get hairy by transitive property?

(a geeky and mathy joke… where’s Treed to appreciate it??)

That is one very large puppy you have there!!! Surprised

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

(And I’m thinking you may be on to something there…)

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

We are well on our way to confirming a total lack of standards already! Cool

he doesn’t have a fin on his back, does he? Cause the color scheme matches…and I’m pretty sure that’s snow…and I’m damn sure he looks like he’s going to eat my soul.

That’s what makes it funny. (If only to me…)

That was actually in response to the question about developing standards.

But to answer your question, no, no hair.

no hair then?

that answer your question?

Well that’s a new one! We aren’t developing standards, I hope! Tongue out

It’s shaved/waxed before you touch it … there could be another way that you could avoid hairy palms but that is just too wrong even to post here!!!

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

if you don’t stop touching that?

that I’m totally gonna steal that line :)

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

Man, that’s just beautiful! Tongue out

(I so can’t wait to meat you in Baltimore!)

Just an old saying my Uncle would pull on someone every once in a while. Out of the blue he say “Will it work?” they’d just look at him and say “Will what work?” to which he’d reply “A windshield wiper on a ducks ass.” Then they’d look at him like, what are you crazy or something? Our family has a strange sense of humor to say the least…. :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

Why are you putting your windshield wiper up a ducks ass?

About a windshield wiper on a ducks ass…. Surprised

Everywhere but that one spot right in front of you!

…and soft puppy ears! Here’s my puppy…well, more a beast now days.

[flickr-photo:id=4559427418,size=m]

———–

like a use for a windshield wiper… ;)

Am on a no carb diet to remove several poundage of unwanted belly

They will come

If you build it badly they will die in a catastrophe of structural engineering

Dove chocolate. The heck with Pringles – bet you can’t eat just one!

Landed that RC just a few minutes earlier! :p Actually I couldnt tell you. Women are, to me atleast, just plain unreadable. That is unless they are glaring at me…then I know their thinking about something I would rather not know……

How are things going with you?

for me it’s snowboarding holidays and dog cuddles (and yeah i know dog cuddles make me too much of a pussaay to be posting on this forum but fuck it how about I crawl over broken glass and hazardous waste to get them… does that make them more manly … or just more stupid)

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

That you may be able to resurrect your F-16 from the ashes of the firey ball in which it plowed the earth

what BigJohn’s avatar is… I’m sure it’s some kind of edible baby

But bacon after sex certainly sounds good!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

……….ANCESTOR’s 2010 release. There are four different designs. The third is the one you might like. The older “Aint no Fucking Cow” used to be available through Cafe Press too. Not sure why they stopped selling it there. The artist probably told them to stop. No idea why they would though.

TwoWire put together some tee shirt designs to help promote ANCESTOR in our local markets. These are sold at cost to promote book sales. Neither Scott nor TwoWire is making a dime off of them. So if you’re low on cash, buy the book, not a tee shirt! Here’s the links if you want to check them out:

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCESPLAIN No txt on the fronts and wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCENSORED The Sci-Fi Placard with the “f##K” on the front and wording from the new ANCESTOR preorder announcement on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/No_Censoring The Sci-Fi Placard with “fuck” on the front and a different wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/NewANCESTOR The new ANCESTOR cover art with the ANCESTOR preorder announcement

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Or do we incorporate bacon into our sexual fantasies?

I know BigJohn fantasizes about his Meat Baby, but he’s not exactly a good candidate for your average Joe.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

to see what you were talking about, and then I was like “oh, well that kinda makes sense then.” BTW I want that Ancestor shirt, the one that says “sure as fuck ain’t no cow.”

Give it to me.

Now!

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

doesn’t EVERYBODY constantly think of bacon?

Mmmmm, Bacon nom nom nom

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Get ‘yo psychic on and tell me what’s on my mind.

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

and that is a deliciously random question, good job!

And I wanted to see if I could lead people astray. Didn’t work.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Laughing

to be confused by this. It’s quite simple actually. Every time you post in a forum thread, you get 5 crack hits. If you look at the top of the page after you submit a post, it’ll tell you how many you’ve earned and that you just got 5 more. You can also click on the “my crack hits” link in the navigation panel on the left side of the page. It’s under Scott’s Blog of F**K YEAH! and the “Who’s New” panel. Right now they’re pretty much just a way to measure activity on the forums, but there has been talk of setting up some kind of reward system where you can “buy” things like Sigler shwag or perhaps even a minor character apperance in a Sigler story with them. We used to be able to give our crack hits to each other, but for some reason the site doesn’t have that function anymore.

Twowire is just too good. I wanted to see how people would respond (lewd or not) based on just the prompt of Fingers or Toes. Twowire got cerebral and didn’t fall for the bait!

Perhaps not random – but I still gotta ask. What the hell are crack hits? lol I get that the material is addictive – like crack – but some of your other inside stuff has me befuddled. Or have I not been a member long enough to be privy to this information??? Cry

Chuck Norris makes anything good.

Lorenzo Lamas = instant Late Night fodder

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

….before Balticon. Phantom has no idea who you are and I’d like y’all to meet when she comes down. These 3Js (hehehhe) haven’t been exposed to my Gutter Brethren. I AM has been absent for a while as well.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

I kinda liked the TV show Renegade. ‘Course, I also kinda liked “Walker: Texas Ranger”, so that doesn’t say much for my taste in TV entertainment :)

/Chuck Norris doesn’t do “push up’s”, the Earth does “push down’s.”

just wanting to see if the Gutter Sistren pick up on it. ;p

Funky Name Brotha! & Pusher twice over!

by coming up with the most random of all drinking games. Just using stereotypical movie shit for ANY “Sci-Fi Original” movie, you’ll be lucky to be able to stand when it’s over.

…..but I will be good. This time.

Than the “Mega Piranha” movie that preceded in it. That one starred Tiffany! Sci fi makes some real gems…

is guaranteed to suck 4 different types of donkey ass.

That I was at my parents house this weekend and watched MegaShark vs. Giant Octopus with Lorenzo Lamas on Sci Fi (’nuff said)….. Let’s just say “Awesome” is not a word that comes to mind when thinking back on that!

because a Sharktopus would just be friggin awesome!

Wiki Czar Gmork didn’t specifically say which one would you rather do without? Maybe it was more of a preference question. Do you like fingers or toes and just how would you like them or like them used? Actually my imagination is starting to run away with me again. Reminds me of a bit of advice my Sister once gave me once before a date. Let’s see….how did she phrase that again? Oh yeah, She told me “Dont put your finger where you wouldn’t put your tongue”. ;p

Hehheehhehehee!

On another note, I like the new avatar! Nice additions to your pic rotation. ;)

Funky Name Brotha! & Pusher twice over!

Smile

Electric Junkies!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

But then I thought twice about it after the wise counsel of South Park.

how do blind people know when to stop wiping after a poop?

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

cancel each other out… Or maybe, working together is the only way we can learn to control our powers!!! Anyone willing to be our Sensai?!?!?!? At your own risk of course, Rohi and I cannot be held responsible for what might happen!

On the directinal flow of the electricity. We could generate enough to power a small village between us. The alternative could be that we cross the beams ghostbusters style and cause the universe to implode or something equally catastrophic. I think we need a ruling from fellow junkie gozer was very big in sumeria.

which animals would you chose?

i would cross my dog with a cheetah to see if it could break the sound barrier or go back in time to the 50’s where it could develop an uncomfortable oedipal relationship with it’s own mother before playing Johnny B Good and dumping his fathers nemesis in a big pile of poo… although if it was my dog it would probably eat the poo before the afore mentioned nemesis dunking!

It’s been especially horrible as of late! I can’t touch anything without getting shocked!!! They call me Electric Girl at work!!! LOL!!!

I’ve never known anyone generate/store it to the extent that I do … always getting shocks when I get out the car or touch someone(by invitation of course) It’s not as bad as it used to be but at one point I wondered whether it was the onset of a super power … no such luck

My body.

Founder of the Gutter Brethren, Tangent Brother, and frequent victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

HA!

I have no toenail on my little pinky toes and had no, zero, nada wisdom teeth… that’s just for starters, how about you?

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Ah, the dark side of being educated as a firefighter.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

He’s a classic manic depressive. Oh, excuse me. Bipolar disorder. Some people get touchy about that.

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

constipation…builds up and then BAM…bouncing through the sky

OMG any of those would be awesome – though I suck at video games. Frown

I’d love to see an “Infected” movie. That story is afterall the reason I came here to begin with… Smile

an Infected movie? Crypt mini-series? or perhaps a GFL 360 game?

wishful thinking never hurt

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Have you ever done something illegal with an electric fan?

“Top Gunners gun from the top, mutherfucker!”

so any variation of zombie/undead bites any variation of the triangularly infected…what happens?

do the triangles and the control they have over the body fight off the plague of the undead, or do they themselves become part of the undead?

i was walking through b&n and the cover art of contagious caught my eye.  the jacket sounded promising so i picked it up…only to return home and look him up online to find this was part two of a trilogy.  back to b&n for infected and a couple books later a junkie

my leg because i play guitar and i’d be pretty pissed if i couldn’t do that anymore. and legs? pffff……. who needs em! that’s what they made wheelchairs for

Dark General of Vampire Corps for Sigler!
(VC4S)!! and proud member of Girlco!

That’s pretty much how i stumbled across the podcasts as well.

I was looking for Audiobooks in iTunes and found Infected, which lead to Contagious (of course!) and well, as they say, the rest is history!

I guess it’s my turn to ask a question now…

If you HAD to cut off your arm or your leg or die a certain death, which one would you choose to cut off?….and why!

be careful when answering craigslist ads concerning cheap meat.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

did you guys find out about Scott Sigler? Tell me how you fell in love with the books of the best selling author and failed pimp!

me? i found his podcast just messing around on itunes and searching free audio books.

I have to say Maple and Brown Sugar Life trumps them all. 
Once upon a time I thought the highest level of crack a breakfast cereal could obtain was Fruity Pebbles, but when I came across M&BSL, I found a new love.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

apple jacks all the way, and my two-year old agrees.  we were eating the wifey’s fruit loops and he grabs one and says ‘that’s not a red apple jack, that’s a fruit loop.  i want apple jack’

I usually just put the phone down and take Mallow for a long walk. Funny how you’ve never noticed.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
And Friend of MuchAdo!

I like ‘em both!  Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

not a fan of the apple jacks………

I like Apple Jacks but Fruit Loops I really like!

Ho, my captcha was "Mr Ulcer"?

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size

And Friend of MuchAdo!

and can almost say that in a literal sense.

I have been missing all the comradery on the site!

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

yeah, I haven’t been here either so seeing this post was kind funny. 

That conversation on the phone with me? I bet I could go on for 10min easy! :p

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I think my heads gonna explode 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Yes, yes I am.  Both strange & familiar that is not I am I AM—.  Because I am is me and I AM— is I AM— and not me as in "I am" ‘I am"….whoa, I think I just lost something….

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

You’re both strange & familiar! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

and yet strangely familiar? Does anyone remember me? I’ve been gone a long time….to long.

Check out this answer by the wonderfully sweet MuchAdo. It was originally posted in the "the random discussion thread".

"According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds"

progression if a cannibal uses a fork?

A woodchuck would only chuck as much wood as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck’s name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

too funny.  thanks for pointing that out

While the wiki entry is short, it does provide photograpic evidence of Scott’s alter ego pimp personality.

Have a look a SoupBone, hereTongue out

or Rusty Trombone? I hear Scott taught Huggy Bear and Snoop Dogg everything they know about pimpin.

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

i bet he was scotty too hotty who had his ladies perfect such moves as ‘belly to back suplex’ and ‘skin the cat’ and ‘two-handed bulldog’

then that stupid garland guy showed up and stole the coolness

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

but if it comes down to either one or the other I pick pancakes. 

Hot or cold syrup?

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

i’m totally for one of those belgian waffles with the whipped cream and strawberries…i know it’s girly but oooohh so good, throw a scroop of vanilla ice cream on that sucker and we r golden

:-)

Depend upon what it is.  If a steak – grilled, if chicken – fried, if apple pie – baked.

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Baked, fried, or grilled? 

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Chicken noodle or Creamy tomato? 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

waffles?

Perceptive neighbors. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

How many credit hours were you taking that semester?  Laughing

BTW, the strangest breakfast I’ve ever eaten more than once: Captain Cruch with Cruchberries, with beer instead of milk.

than cold fried chicken.  Just ask Mallow!!!!!

And for some odd reason I’m just a bit skeptical about your naivete of gutterdom

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

Gutterbrains reside here :P

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

RawrLaughing

Better be careful with those categorical statements there, SQ.

Damn, you put pretty much anything. Fuck. <adopts pouty face>

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but I will eat pretty much anything that has coffee in it :D

I will have to try this

So… I discovered something a while back, and I like to pass it along whenever I can. 

‘Supposedly’, oat meal is good for you.  Sure, whatever, put it in front of me, I’ll eat it.  I’m a robot like that. 

However, even I have noticed that oatmeal isnt the most… well, lets say that its not my first choice.  Apparently the people that make oatmeal figured this out too, since they’ve had the "Maple and Brown Sugar" and "Apples and Cinnamon" (et al) packages for quite some time now.

Even with those upgrades… not my first choice.

However I did discover something that makes it a whooooole lot more palatable.  Note that this only works (IMHO) with the Maple and Brown Sugar falvor, or perhaps even plain.  I tried it with the "Cinnimon Roll" version and it was OK, but I wouldnt seek it out.

At any rate, try this:  When making the oatmeal, instead of adding hot water, add hot coffee instead.  Try it with the  Maple first and, if you’re a coffe drinker like I am (and like I know some of you are), I think you’ll be surprised.

salmonella ain’t the boss of Gmork.

cause I’m not telling.

just can’t bring myself to eat cold pizza.

for the Pittsburgh meet. 

And have you ever had walmart brand cherry/strawberry poptarts? those things are disgusting. i’d rather eat the rapidly decomposing remains of someone from infected than walmart poptarts 

…Yes, I would prefer salmonella over cold chicken. Damn it.

Thanks Twowire for the explanation and way to go Bob! Nice photographic evidence.  Thank you both for educating this Jacktard Tongue out

the photo proof:

http://twitpic.com/cmpn2

While doing the Ancestor re-writes [and I think any other excuse he can think of to chomp'em :p]. Strawberry Pop tarts and Bud F’n light to wash’em down. Mmm mmmm!

That Picardo actually started out as pre-med at Yale before he got into acting? Apparently that’s why he so often gets cast as doctors. Well, that is his assumption according to an interview I heard with him on NPR He also played Meg Mucklebones, the hag who comes up from the swamp and wants to eat Jack in the movie Legend

’cause I’ve seen references to a few really good Scotch Whiskies in the books. I was going on an assumption there I guess. Perhaps we could just ask him. 

..what’s the deal with the strawberry pop tarts

I can’t eat either cold. As a kid, I can remember my dad *preferring* cold chicken. blech!

Fire (and microwaves) were created for a reason, people!!Tongue out

some days pizza makes all three meals for me

Cold pizza or cold fried chicken? 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I know he likes cheap American beer though. Bud Light is almost certainly a safe bet. Evo always gives him shit about drinking shit. I really can’t because I drink close to the same kind of beer as he does (and hyposcrisy kind of annoys the fuck out of me).

And they got BASIC star trek knowledge wrong! If there was a pro-trek, anti-wars film the trekkies would know where the main characters are from! They said Captain Picard was British!! You’d think his name, Jean-Luc Picard, would even say he’s french Laughing

if you must bring adult beverages, that is what he has in hand at most events and hell it is a tailgate party so BEER IS A MUST….

have a blast. 

what the hell is going on in China?!?

There are three online retailers I usually buy my planes and parts from, and they’re all sold out of almost everything. Since the vast majority of the stuff these guys sell is manufactured in China, I’m just wondering what is going on that they can’t get new product out the door.

Grr this is annoying. I broke a set of landing gear on one of my jets, but I can’t order a new set because everyone is sold out. 

a nice bottle of 12-year Talisker Scotch, but pop tarts would be much cheaper. 

• And this latest movie I do not even consider part of the universe. 
  • I partitipated in the original letter campaign that brought TOS back for the third season.
  • I went to see Gene Roddenberry speak back in the 70’s and that was cool.
  • And yes, I AM showing my age here.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now approaching Pusher twice.

might be cause it was geared much more towards the wars fans

;-)

First the scientology crap and then just acting like a general fucktard.

brings to mind the movie Fanboys  :-)

good interactions there between Trek and Wars fans.  pretty funny film.

his state of mind now, wouldn’t it?  

[flickr-photo:id=3837880792,size=m]

(My captcha image for this post)

And Friend of MuchAdo!

isn’t that what happened when the Borg came on the scene?

with Tom Cruise!

….what if they melded trek and star wars?

Question: Would you tell someone if they smelled bad? Like ripe week-old cheese?

at the San Francisco City Hall.

Trek. But there’s parts of the franchise I have to overlook.

even though I grew up with Next Generation, Voyager and Deep Space 9, I have seen some of the Original and Spock and Bones are by far my favourites out of all of them.

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

Robert Picardo as the belligerent holographic doctor on Voyager was awesome.

And then Jolene Blalock as a Vulcan on Enterprise. Mmmmm. Yummy.

I love Sci-Fi in general, so I like them both. Then again, I drink both Coke and Pepsi products, so I’m kind of an odd Rhino.

Cause Vulcans and grumpy doctors rock my socks Laughing

I can’t find the shiny Cry

your telling me you don’t want those PETA girls with their mommy bags showing up to protest at your house? haven’t you seen videos/pictures of their protests? i’d be doing you a favor

;-)

so I am pleading the fifth on this question.

pet…or bite his head off?  come on now…tell the truth

And yes, if you can get extra credit for something as fun as sex can be, by all means, you go girl! Shyness is obviously not an issue for you.

I mean, if you’ve got someone that you have excellent chemistry with, there’s not a whole lot that is more fun.

No, you can’t always be fucking, but it is definitely up there as far as pleasureable pastimes go. 

you are so funny. Junkies can’t stay on … OOOOh look fluffy little bunny. I want to pet it…

Pinhead IS cool though… damn. i should have thought more about the question first… Then there’s Dracula and Damien and The Incredible Hulk… Gimme a while and i’ll compile a list

Luckily for us, my in-laws live back in the woods and their drive way is a bout 1/2 mile long.  Is there anything better to do in the woods at night.

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

and there were these other people there with cameras & stuff. Thay told me it would count as extra credit for my Human Sexuality class, which was weird because I wasn’t even taking Human Sexuality that semester, but hey extra credit is extra credit right? Smile

I didn’t realize…OMG…someone was filming you and… I know it was a little grainy I just thought the …  

I gotta see this one! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

are you sure you are not just flashing back to a movie you saw. hehehehe

at the end of the runway at the local airport. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Definitely one of my fantasy locations.

Although my skepticism is high. It sounds a bit much like a Penthouse forum letter locale. But I suppose *some* of those letters have to be real…..

under the stars in all their glory and the Moon was Full with the wind… well you know where I was going with that. 

but pinhead is cooler, but i like michael myers best.

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3728784016,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

fitting room.

HM-THE ROOKIE

Feel free to share as much or as little detail as you like. Remember, there are kids on the site. Not that this has ever stopped us before…..

yup.

from what i recall jason got whooped on a bit.  i’m for mike myers coming in and cleaning house on the both of ‘em

i pick freddy.

~Robert A. Heinlein

~Robert A. Heinlein

For the movie I think I’ll take The Mask since I haven’t seen GI Joe and I know I like The Mask.

[flickr-photo:id=3812325006,size=m]

Action figures, The Mask ones blew, so I’m going with GI Joe.

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

I would have to go with Arnie too!

When I lived in Maine, I couldn’t wait for those two days of summer to show up. When I lived in south Florida, it was that one day in February when I didn’t need the A/C going full blast. Now I live in the NC mountains where we get all four seasons. & I hate them all for one reason or another.

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I think I’ll have to go with being poked in the eye with a stick. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Arnie ALL the way!!!

Nearly identical to what I thought when I saw that question. I was just a *bit* more snarky about it…..

But truly I would enjoy a two season year of spring and fall.  

Being from the North East…I’d still go Winter.  So much easier to get warmer than it is to get colder.  For some reason at work taking my pants off in summer is a no-no, but putting on a sweater in winter is A-okay.

Summer.  I hate cold.  When I lived in Iowa, my feet NEVER got warm.

Red outlined with a thick layer of of blue. According to my friends anyway. Something about being calm, but having a temper when provoked enough.

~Robert A. Heinlein

No reason why. That’s just how I am. 

And I have to play parental unit.

The voices made me do it. Yes, I’m a recovering Magic, the Addiction player

[flickr-photo:id=3794404307,size=m]

ROOKIE ships soon!!!!!

But he(?) only took half of it. Yours makes much more sense. My answer’s up there.

This is definitely NOT an either or question. There are 365 days in a year, and unless you live in Sandy Eggo, most of them are different.

Personally, I prefer Fall as a season, but this question is one of the biggest reasons I live here in Flagstaff. We get all four distinct seasons, and most of the diversities of weather without getting the perma-glacier that many cities on the East coast get once they get their first big snow. Yes, we’ll occasionally get snowed in (and rarely isolated up on our mountain) but typically the snow comes and then melts off relatively quickly. None of that after ick that lasts from September through April.

I used to love the summer when I was younger but now I prefer the cold.

I don’t have any exclusive claim to that color or anything. 

Dark as the shadows on Rossi’s Crescent Station…..

Not really, I see myself as a green or a sky blue for some reason..

to choose green too.  The green of grass.

…da ba dee da ba di… 

~Robert A. Heinlein

No not skin color, that’s pretty much irrelevant to the Plaid Tanks™ when they’re rolling over you:) I mean what color are you, what color best represents you, and why?

For me I think it would be a warm green because that’s the color I associate with growth, and every day I try to grow as a person and be just a little better than I was the day before.

The bigger and louder, the better!

Oz has some pretty good ones.

Near Tambourine

Near Ipswich

The dust storms are pretty awesome too.

Broken Hill dust storm

~Robert A. Heinlein

As long as a tornado doesnt drop out of’em…

It’s amazing to think that a lightning bolt is just static electricity discharging to the ground

(runs away leaving sadock to the wrath of GirlCo)

love ‘em

Love ‘em or hate ‘em?

Which, depending on where you go, ranges from early fall to late spring. Breckenridge, Keyston & A-Basin are best in winter though. 

ha.  to be honest…i didn’t even notice.  maybe too many alphabet songs with the little one got letters on my mind.

putting 6 bands in the one section would sort of be cheating! And yes i do mean Bruce Springsteen. My parents played him a lot when i was younger so it got lodged in my brain.

FALL!

Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?

Fall or Winter for me. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

Would you like us to assassinate the threat on your behalf?

And even then, if it’s genuine, it’s all good. It’s the lee press on happiness that really grates on me. Pull that shit over to the side of the pretentiousness turnpike! 

True joy can buoy someone who’s feeling down, but false joviality just makes them feel worse and will result in bitterness and resentment towards whoever is emitting it. Bad juju.

And I have to admit I was a bit curious what "Symphonic Power Metal" meant when I saw it the first time. So I’ll add that to the list. Blackmore’s Night just sounds bad ass.  Mayhap a bit witchy if I’m lucky. Might as well check out 69 while I’m at it. Thanks SQ!

Do you have a fetish for Acronyms/Initialisms or what? Kind of surprised you didn’t type TATE for Rock and MO for Alternative……

I’d have to question some of your genre classifications :)

To me, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Slayer, and Metallica are ALL Metal. Kind of see you tossing later Iron Maiden into Rock, but no idea about the two in the ‘obscure’ category. I’ll have to go sample the other three there and see what they sound like. Unless you’re actually referring to Bruce Springstein when you say The Boss?!?! 

but then again, I loathe the bar scene. So that might have something to do with it.

Symphonic Power Metal: Nightwish

Grunge: Alice in Chains

Classical: Edvard Grieg

Vocals: Nirvana

Alternative: Pink Floyd

Classic Rock: either AC/DC, ZZ Top or Van Halen

Punk: Misfits

Industrial: Rammstein

Rock: either Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath

Metal: either Metallica or Pantera

Obscure: Mastodon, Judas Priest, Slayer, The Boss and In Flames

the right fresh, clean pair of socks can me more satisfying than a shower some times.  Depends on the socks for sure though.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Baroque – Johann Sebastian Bach

Classical – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Romantic – Wilhelm Richard Wagner 

~Robert A. Heinlein

It’s not skunk water like Foster’s.  I like XXXX because it’s the right balance between taste and price. 

You know why they call it "XXXX"?  Because Aussies can’t spell "BEER".  LOL

~Robert A. Heinlein

worse is after i’ve had that ‘one too many’ beer and need a snack…i’m so deliciously salty

Nice.  Never heard of it.  I’ll check the import section next time to see if it’s in stock.  One must ask though….are you in it for the flavor, or those XXXX Angels the company employs?

Because they can take one look at me and say "You poor dear, you look terrible! Can I get you some coffee?" Mmmm coffeeeeee, the coffee zombies most favorite drink brought to him by another.

Its been a long time since its dared to make an appearance. Gmork must smash!!

Boy I bet you have to be careful when in a bar. I bet some ones always trying to snack on you! :p  Heheee

~Robert A. Heinlein

…beer?  I’m a huge beer nut, and I am always looking for a new beer to try.  Anyone have some suggestions.  My most recent favorites are Sierra Neveda Torpedo (Extra IPA) and Stone Imperial Russian Stout.  I lean towards the craft type beers myself, with the stronger flavoring and higher alcohol content.

If you’re not the beer drinking type, feel free to suggest you’re favorite drink.

Cheers.

I ever do to you!!!!  It’s not nice to hate GirlCo! Smoochies.

Symphonic power metal: Nightwish

Gotic Rock: The 69 Eyes

Folk-Rock: Blackmore’s Night

Heavy Metal: Godsmack

Trip-Hop: Gorillaz

Industrial/Tanz-metal: Rammstein

New Age: Shiva in Exile

Alternative: Manchester Orchestra

Rock: The Airborne Toxic Event

Hip-hop: P.O.S.

Indie: MGMT

Punk: NOFX

…… of music you like, and one you enjoy in each. Try not to copy other people. Maybe we can grab some new bands to check out ;)

Industrial: KMFDM

Electronica: Lords of Acid

Metal: System of a Down

Vocal: Tori Amos

Classic Rock: Rush

Alternative: Garbage

So how the frakkin’ hell are men supposed to understand? Oh, wait. Could it be part of that feminine mystique I hear so much about?

Quick, before it replicates!

You know how insidious it can be. We haven’t seen this in a while, so let’s kill it before it spreads.

I’ve worked graveyard shift before and it was heaven.

~Robert A. Heinlein

I’m just as clueless about it. I don’t even know why girls do half the things they do for so-called ‘beauty’!

And feminine paleness in general. I do not understand this bazaar obsession our culture seems to have developed. Somehow we’ve developed this fixation that people who commit slow suicide via skin cancer are sexier. Explain this to me. I don’t get it.

My favorite time of ‘day’ is most definitely the small hours, from ~0200-0500 when no one else is awake and it seems like I have the world to myself. But sometimes it’s nice to go out in the early AM and fraternize with (or mock) all the folks running the rat race. Although I must admit that I’m nearly always STILL up then rather than getting up….

I love mornings. But I an neither a morning person nor a nightowl.  I like to wake up around ten and hit the sack around 11pm. I know, I’m weird….
    Hah, my captcha phase was "recordbreaking headache"!

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over.

actually, scratch that, just give me the rum!

I despise sunlight. I don’t tan, I just burn and I’m rather fond of my paleness.

they have to definitely have to be Diet!

Morning person or night owl?

Soda has zero redeeming nutritional value

Mayo for pasta

Mustard for potato 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

David Cassidy was a bit of a sleeze. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

That was always a contest when I was in elementary school!

Body wash make me feel slimy, AND I know I have to wash it off.  Water from a water softner make me feel the same way. 

Brother Wolf. Do you like mustard or mayo style salads?

What toppings?

With or without rum? 

~Robert A. Heinlein

~Robert A. Heinlein

~Robert A. Heinlein

Any proper salad bar has both. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Ritz or Club? 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

but only if it is made with mustard!

~Robert A. Heinlein

….when churches have to create a "fragrance free" section. I laughed my ass off when I saw that shit.

"Allergic to alot of the purfumes put in the soaps."

So that’s why you use soap, huh? I AM silly.

but I have some of that "hair and body" wash stuff for at the gym or traveling. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

Allergic to alot of the purfumes put in the soaps.

and don’t get me started on people who bathe in their perfume bottle.  

That’s precisely the reason I run into issues with Tevas/flips. When my feet are directly against that non-porous surface, all the bacteria have nowhere to go and multiplies like crazy.

oranges.  Had smores and musical oranges in girl scouts!

Cool

;-)

I’m kinda partial to marshmallow. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

thought it would be a good idea to try them out at this price and not worry about the color. Like them, but have only worn them around the house a little. will wear them at the conference I am going to this weekend in Philly.

And what color and do you like them?

barefoot!

they are kinda cool. but not for everyday use. will be using them at the conference I AM going to in Philadelphia this weekend. walking on carpets and stuff. would love to go barefoot but people think you are a damn hippie when you take your shoes off. these are the next best thing.  

living in Hawaii, Florida and Arizona I rarely wore shoes if I wasn’t on my motorcycle. and my feet didn’t smell cuz the sweat wasn’t forced to stay on my feet. the sweat evaporated which didn’t allow the bacteria to build up on them and cause the smell in the first place. 

not that we Junkies can keep one forum on topic. didn’t he blow-up at the end though? will that happen if they forum gets too bloated? 

….this thread will inflate like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man in Ghostbusters!

Bet your feet smell better now too Tongue out I AM —- not as stinky as I was before……

Black with a little sliver of red strategically placed. mmmmmmmmm.

Not sure which of them is better. Kind of puts you back to the original question Laughing

Tevas, flip flops, etc. make your feet smell nasty. I imagine that socks mitigate it somewhat.

Tevas, flip flops, etc. make your feet smell nasty. I imagine that socks mitigate it somewhat.

so I’ve always got either socks and shoes or a pair of slippers on unless I’m going swimming ;)

that a junkie posted on the forums before. Kinda cool. and feel GREAT.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com 

Except when it’s REALLY cold.  Then maybe some socks. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

barefoot for sure.  this does remind me though…what the hell is up with socks and sandals…at the same time?  seriously

But go barefoot outside

I like going barefoot.

But It could be just the darkness inside me speaking! Muuuwwaahaha!! >:)

i’ll second that

black on a woman red!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

~Robert A. Heinlein

• Under DOS, how many directory entries were stored in a single sector on disk?  – 42
  • Thus, the most efficient directory size was 42 or fewer entries. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

that Geico was originally only for government employees? That name is actually an acronym for Government Employees Insurance COmpany. Back then they actually were cheaper than most, but not so much anymore.

yes… and Zooey Deschanel is hot

same here…so what’s funnier for us then is the wad of money spokesman they sport now.  except, in our cases it would be running away

Because anytime I’ve gotten a quote from them its always been about 2x what I had been/am currently paying for insurance!

I was rolling.

I find them both amusing. Not particularly effective ’cause Gieco has always given me the more expensive quote when shopping around for car insurance though. 

commercial where he uses the guys 1st dollar ever made in the machine. 

top my list right now. I’d have to think a bit about an all time one…

with the shaken up soda can.

What’s your least favorite, all time most hated commercial? 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

whats anyones favorite “mess’n wIth sasquatch” ad?

which commercial is your favorite currently running? 

The Gecko or the Caveman? 

~Robert A. Heinlein

Good for what ails you!

’cause that’s how we roll in the south. 

a very strong tea rivaling coffee and tasty. and nothing like those perfumed teas that they sell in the U.S. (a line from a British friend)

I knew someone came up with an actual answer, but I was tii lazy to look it up :)

700lbs is a lot of wood. Those woodchucks have a pretty strong work ethic. If ony we could get the folks at the DMV to work like that. 

Actually, I’ve never had it but I like the song, so that counts, right?

I’m sure it will rival ’42’  Innocent

~Robert A. Heinlein

and two eyes made out of crack coal!

New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas, found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.

but I don’t think it was in this thread.

Bah, I wasted a random question! Oh well, still got my crack hits for it :) 

the answer once before.  Shall I supply it again? Smile

No seriously, I want to know. (there actually is a real answer to this, some wildlife expert figured it out)

The whole of human knowledge and experience has yet to find an answer to that question, Kev. :) 

I’ll submit that to R&D.

growing up on a dairy farm.

For some reason I find that show over-the-top.  Metalocalypse, OK.  Squidbillies, too much.  Whats wrong with me?

However, cracking corn is definitely a method used to allow the nutrients in the ‘inards’ of a kernel to be extracted  and digested instead of passing all the way through the digestive tract intact and ending up in a pile of cow (or other farm animal’s)  crap.  Birds like it too.

Damn, now I’m hungry and Its only 7:50am……

I saw the woman on the left and said: "Eww, pantsuit Hillary." Then with the girl on the right: "Mmmm-hmmmm, she’s kinda hot Wink" Yep, I’m typing this on my iMac." Guess they know their market, huh?

Listen to the beginning of Contagious #25 and judge for yourself….

BOOM STICK trumps all!!!

Faugh. And you call yourself a fan of the undead. I’ll swallow your soul!!!!!swallow your soul!!!!!swallow your soul!!!!!

okay I admit it, I love squidbillies. 

rumor is "cracking corn" means cracking open a jug of corn liquor      Wink

both

but your point is made, my friend. :-)

~Robert A. Heinlein

~Robert A. Heinlein

It just depends on the weather.

every time. 

Jimmy crack corn…and should we care? 

hmmm…i could do your taxes and most days i look worse than either   ;-)

in the words of Kramer (pre-racial tirade)…there’s only a fine line of denim separating me from you my friend

what, no lancer from Gears of War with the chainsaw attachment?  Weak Ms. Scarlett, weak.

like boxers!

I want the best of both worlds. That’s the way I roll. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

boxers for me, i like to be able to hang loose.

Ms. Scarlett in the kitchen with (what else?) the MK-2 combat shotgun from Quake II. 

after he finally graduates from college and gets a job.

Which one looks like he could do your taxes and which one looks like he would wear out his welcome sleeping on your couch? 

~Robert A. Heinlein

I always think that because of the prices of each, that the woman all dressed up on the left is a tight wad and doesnt want to spend her money on something that will be stable but rather looks at the immediate bottom line. takes others peoples word for what she is buying instead of doing real research. to her its just a tool and some one else can come along and fix it up.

the girl on the right knows what she wants and goes for it, even if it costs a little more now. she has no need to worry about how she looks but wants the tools she has to work appropriately because she is bright enough that if they need to be fixed she will do it herself.

OH, and who is the wildcat in bed… 

OK I just had to play devils advocate here. Just another option.

the lady on the left is sucessful, financially stable, and probably a wildcat in bed, while the one on the right is something of a slacker who probably picked those jeans out of the dirty-clothes pile and lives on Ramen noodles ’cause that’s all he/she can afford. The commercials had me thinking the same thing.

I guess its obvious which side of this argument I’m on huh? :) 

In honor of Mommy Bags Day.

~Robert A. Heinlein

it’s Mac and cheese!

I’ve just had a brilliant idea!

Along side the Siglerverse Haiku thread, we should have a Siglerverse Vogon Poetry thread.  That one will be MUCH more painful!

42 is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question. Too bad about that interstellar superhighway though. 

colonel mustard in the library with the lead pipe?

i’m going with how many roads a man must walk down?

I’m working on it :P

Heard about it on BOL and laughed my ass off. Asked around for a bit to see if anyone had a PS3 I could borrow to play it on. Feminazis had a total fit over it. And a woman created the game. Go figure…..

Cannolis but I wouldn’t turn either down.

/ / 

Smile 

/ 

HM-THE ROOKIE

Now I will have to go find me some cannolis……grrr  :p~~   :)

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I believe you have your answer :)

You do know that this a very cruel post, right?

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I is craving them but can only afford one or the other :(

All Blacks 22

Wallabies 16

The Aussies couldn’t get the 24 year skunk off of the Auckland field. 

It was their game to lose and they lost it with too many mistakes.

~Robert A. Heinlein

:p  Hehehe

Innocent_______________________________________________

that’s just the way it is.  :)

HM-THE ROOKIE

Because I said so that’s why!

WHY? 

(HM) 

[flickr-photo:id=3728784016,size=s] 

see a cactus, then walk in a circle with a diameter of 25 ft. then you’re there.  good luck

(HM) 

hmmm…you seem to know too much.

been to the Pacific Ocean region lately?  Perhaps in the region of Loompa?

I’ll be watching you

Little-known fact: Oompa Loompas were all hardcore gangbangers before Wonka started his community outreach program and gave them all jobs. The East Side Loompas were one of the most feared gangs in L.A., into everything from heroin distribution to running guns and Mexican Ditch Weed up from the border.

Other little-known fact: They still run a Meth lab from the basement of Wonka’s factory. Oh and do not call them midgets. They will curb-stomp your brains out for that shit. 

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

in either your closet or  you dirty-clothes pile. I know that’s where mine usually are.

down the street a mile, 3 lefts, then take a right

donde esta mes pantelonez

[flickr-photo:id=3730842818,size=m]

Fight on you Catamounts, Fight for purple and gold! Fight for victory, True Warriors Bold!

oompa loompas…they take people out man.  those munchins are always looking for a savior.  oompa loompas get the job done

they’re both so darn cute, can’t i just have one of each?  purdy please?

(HM) 

ibularis peroneus longus?

(HM) 

The All Blacks take on the Wallabies Saturday night in Auckland.  Who’s it going to be?

~Robert A. Heinlein

1. Piece of Cake

2. Strawberry

3. Mint Choc Chip

4. Phish Food

5. Good ol’ vanilla

anything you wanna make a top 5 of.

my top 5 random list 

1. Football

2. College Football

3. cajun food

4. sleeping in

5. reading all day

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

& give us your "O" face? 

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

fried pork rhines

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

Its chips unless I’m eating a Frito chili pie. Corn chips just seem to heavy on my old tummy any more.

I take my coffee black!

side of the car unless I’m driving then I like the left.

PotatoE chips.

and compared to righties, I literally write upside down. I don’t turn the paper on its side like a lot of lefties do, I just contort my hand around so I write from on top of the line rather than below it. 

Or as the Kiwis say "chups".   

~Robert A. Heinlein

Surprised

~Robert A. Heinlein

Over here, up until the start of the 80s if you wrote with your left hand it was seen as a sign of the devil. So then you were made write with the other one. Through the use of a gigantic wooden stick. Not nearly old enough to have that problem. Left is cooler because of how left-handed people write. All sidewards and shit. I’m a righty though.

Sometimes the smell of petrol is really nice. Or the smell of home-made chips… Or strawberries

Even though it’s illegal i would SO get one of them. I saw a t-shirt with that on it before but the real thing is much better!!

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler

This should get some good answers

whiskey

i got mine at coffee bean & tea leaf, tasty it was!

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

"You can eat crackers in my bed anytime". (Speaking of the Manning boys of course)

the other falf is killing those commie sobs

pretty tasty

HM & UNdead Warlord 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

with leche y azucar or black

HM & UNdead Warlord [flickr-photo:id= 3724656882,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

he might be the 1st kid in the history of the world who doesn’t like mac ‘n cheese.  did you add bacon?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Besides crack hits, that is. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

~Robert A. Heinlein

Peyton makes more money because he has been in the league longer and has a more proven track record.  But what do I know!

I’ll go with "worm poo" on this one too.

~Robert A. Heinlein

MethPidgeon is teaching the boy bad habits. Mac and cheese is life.

[flickr-photo:id=3722250032,size=m]

If  you’ve ever baited a hook with a worm you’ve seen lots of worm poo and it is brown.

Which one makes more money?

Kidding, kidding! I’m not really that shallow.

(but seriously, which one makes more money?) Smile 

Although I wouldn’t kick either out of bed. 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Eli or Peyton?

the number of sea shells she sells on the sea shore!

I’ve ever seen worm poo so I’ll take your word for it.

in me. 

Now I won’t be able to sit on the ground for awhile.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

cause it’s full of worm poo? 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I have always wondered. and you had the answer all along. next time I AM coming directly to you, MuchAdo

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

reason that grass is green!

comet followed by a healthy shot of clorox, neat, not on the rocks

I used to work in the tire business and there was nothing better than walking into the warehouse full of tires to get a set!

one of the most awesomest things EVAR! 

woohoo!

too freaking weird if it were purple. 

which ends up chafing your skin when you do that. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

I’m having Mac&Cheese w/ Hot Dogs. 

[flickr-photo:id=3702189388,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

especially after a hard days work, or doing chores around the house on the weekends.

the worst smell, would be rotting flesh…i grew up in Texas.  so walking through fields it’s not uncommon to stumble upon a rotting cow, dear, or some wild animal. 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

are correct my dear!

under my pillow.  Left by the tooth fairy!

love this pic!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

that i like.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

~Robert A. Heinlein

shot gun shell

the smell of a new set of tires! 

To answer your question:

That might be cool.  Imagine waking up to a society based on Siglerism?  LOL 

~Robert A. Heinlein

I have no idea what was in there and probably don’t want to know.  Nearly lost my lunch. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

i mean food smells, fresh money, clean laundry, success, my gf, victory, bacon (i know it goes under food, but it should be it’s own thing), books, leather, etc.

FYI: new car smell doesn’t make my list b/c it gives me a headache

if cryogenics were an exact science would you do it, so you could see the future? 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

What is the worst thing you have ever smelled? 

~Robert A. Heinlein

sell someone’s soul in a bloodcast episode?  I don’t think it turned out too well.

Smile

bubble popped!

I give the answer and then you give the question.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

Proud Member of the Wolf Pack

Railroad crossing, railroad cars can you spell that with out any R’s.

I mean I see some people giving answers but I don’t see people asking questions.  Therefore my answer is "The Gods".

but only one with a Heart of Gold can come up with the real question.  Highly improbable, though. :-)

that was hilarious :-)

how many roads must a man walk down

I knew that that’s what I really wanted.

MC, CA, UN_dead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

I was just being a smartass, but that goes to show that its better to be a smartass than a dumbass. :) 

death by ecstasy brought on by a massive overdose of CH’s.  Much better to get them a handful or two at a time. :)

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

My Father got us all at one time or another with this little rhyme.  "Railroad crossing look out for the cars. Try to spell that without any R’s" :)   

We have a winner!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

From Dictionary.com:

–pronoun 1. (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other. 
    2. (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought; opposed to this): This is my sister and that’s my cousin. 
    3. (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction; opposed to this): This suit fits better than that. 
    4. (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought. 
    5. (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of. 
    6. (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is. 

–adjective 7. (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick. 
    8. (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned; opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine. 
    9. (used to imply mere contradistinction; opposed to this): not this house, but that one. 

–adverb 10. (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big. 
    11. to a great extent or degree; very: It’s not that important. 
    12. Dialect. (used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand. 

–conjunction 13. (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I’m sure that you’ll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it. 
    14. (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born! 

—Idioms15. at that, a. in spite of something; nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that. 
    b. in addition; besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that. 

16. that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example); more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it. Also, that is to say.
    17. that’s that, Informal. there is no more to be said or done; that is finished: I’m not going, and that’s that! 
    18. that way, Informal. in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I’m that way about coffee. 
    19. with that, following that; thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled. 

There, now you know what "that" means ;) 

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

me giving away your secret…

Not exactly correct, but definitely a good answer. 

hahahaha    Laughing 

All of his cracks hit over to me!! 

That would be great! 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

what I move next…

It’s double your age!

There are tons of people out there that will give you/do anything for a soul.  I mean, Satan alone……..

there are some Deals… 

I mean, was it addicted to something and worthless in the arena of doing its job? 

…do you know how much you can get for one? You can make a gang of money on even a used soul. We’re talking $2-3K easy if you know the right people. :) 

for like a half bag of cheetos

sitting in a jar collecting dust on the shelf. however, i think i’ll hold on to it for a lil longer. :)

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

If your dead and you want to give me yours I’ll gladly take it. 

Its not really a question… more of an answer. Some of you know what I’m talking about, but don’t give it away. Speak of it only in inuendo, lets keep the kids who’ve never read the books guessing. >:)

if we’re already dead on the inside?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

and as an interpreter I can tell you she is not happy with this forum. She is pretty pissed. 

Hawking has the tech. He even has the cool radiation that bares his name! (That’s so cool.)

i’m confused easily.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

They would both wear themselves out cussing each other! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

he’s get his azz kicked by keller…no doubt.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Hawkings has the Technology to back that up. Keller doesn’t stand a chance.

by opening a black hole and sucking up keller.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

look at all the chaos moving a little box around has caused. I promise to put it back when I’m finished. Assuming I moved it in the first place. (Y’all just simmer down now or suddenly we’ll find ourselves setting up a brawl between Helen Keller and Stephen Hawking, or some crazy thing like that.)

I love Snoopy, but whenever anyone brings that up, the first thing I think about is Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer doing his version of the Snoopy Dance.

Hilarious.

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher 

The Irishman from Ohio

must thank the awesome JP for the training exercise.

You never know what liable to happen out there. It hones your Snipe hunting skills!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

the next time something seems to be different

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Want to buy a broken zombie arm?

a couple of "arms dealers". 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Also describes how the boxes move.

of emotions…

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Almost as fast as bunnies.  We can do without a couple.

god kills a kitten. :) 

When we move things around.  I’m always sad for about 20min.  Then I get used to it and its awesome.

Then it changes again….. 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

it was

<——– there. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

i looked at this post.  haha it is over there.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

its over there——-> now.

What would a "yay I was right" dance look like? 

Everyone wins!

she’s going to hear about it as soon as i ask her how her day was. then i’ll let her know.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Make sure she is aware of this.  Mark it down in a book or on the calendar or something….

but when i am, i am.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

but it sure helps to have 2 good arms when you need to hold someone down to eat their brains.  most humans tend to fight back.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Got plans for using the left one. 

~Robert A. Heinlein

Currently.  I don’t know how he could go wrong.  I’ve been a zombie less time then he has, my arm is in perfect working order. 

well just depends on how bad UNdead KING wants another working arm

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I will give you my working arm for:

1 broken arm

3 toes

1000 crack hits

1 Blender

1 Banana

3 packets of splenda 

I love Banana Toe Smoothies!!

One of your’s is broken. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to break one of mine first, then it’ll be fair.

Anybody have a sledgehammer around? Or maybe a stout 2×4? 

You gots ta exercise that pimp hand. 

A week pimp hand is the devils playground.  Or something like that.

these days even ladies be pimpin, if you have to exercise that pimp hand, well you gotta do what you gotta do.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

i think i still keep up with the lyrics to that song.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

exercise my pimp-hand! :) 

he’s just technologically superior.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

he would open up a blacj=k hole and it would swallow her

you know Pimpology by Too $hort?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Which, when you have a strong pimp hand, happens every now and then….. sad. 

ol’ habits are hard to break, yo!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

As long as she can dodge the chair. I think once she gets her hands on him, its over.

Of course that is in a hand to hand battle.  If Hawking is allowed to use fancy weapons he will crush her. 

Undead Champion and Pusher 

you know pimpin ain’t eazy!  gotta have dem ho’s out stoppin concrete to make dat scratch!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

now that would be a Pay-per-view fight worth paying for.  

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Stephen Hawking and Helen Keller, who would win? 

How sad, to see a once-kinda-okay-actor have to turn to facilitating prostitution just to make his mortgage payments.

Oh well, a brotha gots to gat paid, right? :) 

a definite resemblance…..to both! :)

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

not so much a good actor, but he a pimp.  had a career in the NFL till he blew out his knee on a kick/punt return.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Really?

Charlie, from Charlie’s Angels. Or that mysterious dude from Neon Genesis Evangelion. You know, the one who wears the shiny glasses.

bruce lee, james bond, albert einstein, jim morrison, chris farley, dean cane, superman, batman, HULK, clint eastwood, and james dean. d was i only supposed to pick one?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

a character they play or the actual person?

Nocturnal emissions I’ve discussed before on the site. Anyone remember that little thread?? :)

Chef Puck

Robert Westen Smith 

Jack London

Mozart

Lon Channey

And Friend of MuchAdo!

but we just can’t take you anywhere! :P

Proud member of GirlCo!

is good on anything.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

i hope not b/c i think it was mold ridden.  wait i bet that’s how you like it, huh?

(HM & UNRec Member)

have a great time celebrating.

I cut the cheese, Phew!  Embarassed

that’s what i want to know.  well whodunit?

(HM & UNRec Member)

Good to see you young man. I hope you keep the baby sitter well occupied tonight, in a good way that is!

I hope you guys have/or are having a great time on you night out!

Where’d the cheese go?

to JP and Shadygirl.  Got past the 7 year itch and everything. 

are in the wrong thread.  But then again, I guess any thread can accommodate the moob!

Pizza and Brea! This is a good deal.

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

You are up and about ready to greet the day and I winding down and getting ready to hit the sack. You’d thing we were a half a world away from each other. Oh wait, we are! :)  I hope you have a wonderful day today.

I haven’t had enough caffeine this morning yet. Morning bro!

I hope you and Shady have a wonderful anniversary tomorrow!

an inquiring mind? :)

it’s the real deal. Shadygirl and I are married and CB is our real, well, CB. He’s been hearing Sig since he was in the womb. (BTW, our 16th wedding anniversary is tomorrow!)

you know no triangles

(HM & UNRec Member)

a moob, or an itchy moob?

They be a true Junkie couple with a Junkie baby.