This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shirley Bruce Shirley Bruce 5 years, 8 months ago.

Arrrgh!!!! Damn you Sigler…(SPOILER…)

• Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

That was my exact thought about the portal!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I mean like someone actually having a flashback moment of something that happend when the two of them were together that would help in solving and destroying….

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

it could happen. Thanks for the hope man.

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

Interesting thought- but this isn’t Lost….

Though that gives me an idea (check out my new post in the "Ask Scott" section)…

don’t forget there can always be a flashback scene…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

They were (and are??) great characters. The fact that I miss them shows how well they were written.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

OH come on, at least they lasted 2 books. everyone’s gotta die.

Profile photo of JT Manis

I was mad enough when [censored] died, but [censored]‘s death really pissed me off. Though there’s a possibility that [censored] survived due to [censored], perhaps they opened a portal and got him out of there at just the right moment?

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Yell

Damn you Sigler!  Damn you!  You did it again! I finally let myself get attached to one of your characters again… I really liked [censored] and began to really like [censored] . But FUCK!!!!!!!  Again?  You kill off your "main" characters again?

You Bastard!!!!!!!!!  ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I should have realized this Trilogy was never about [censored] , or [censored] , or [censored] or ANYONE!  It’s about the damn "disease".

Now I know, much like EarthCore and all the other horror flicks that have screwed with your little mind. [censored]  Thank goodness for The Rookie series.  I don’t see you killing off Quentin Barnes… (Maybe Don Pine). Oh.. truth be told, I’m glad you do kill ‘em off, it keeps me the reader truly on the edge since everytime your Lead gets in trouble they truly could bite it.

Cheers you damn Bastard!!!!!!!!!

Sigler’s Note: NO GODDAMN SPOILERS! Look at the comments below — people have had the story’s ending spoiled. I leave this forum topic up because your pain makes me happy (your tears are delicious), but have to block those spoiler names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.