This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of GJ GJ 3 years, 8 months ago.

Are you working on Pandemic or Nocturnal?

• Profile photo of GJ

:)
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of sadock

I actually *do* think the world could learn a thing or three from Europeans. Figured you’d have learned that about me by now <shakes head>.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

When they get on board!
[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Avinjer

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of GJ

I’m happy and bouncy :)

Profile photo of Avinjer

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of sadock

….absolutely nothing wrong with being polite. IMHO, The world would be a much nicer place if we modeled our manners after the British.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of sadock

Then again, you’re generally rather silly, so I really shouldn’t be surprised Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

aren’t you??? duh… Undecided

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of Nick Givent

Thank you Nemesis0. Long Live the FDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sense a disturbance in the force.

THank you Nocturnal0. Long Live the FDO!!!!!!!

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

One of us needs to win the lottery so we can fund a Junkie Cruise to celebrate!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Profile photo of Belladonna420

here! Awww yeah!!! Chang Bangers are gonna PAR-TAY when this book comes out!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Nemesis0

Somewhat recently he announced that Nocturnal is next and Pandemic will come later.

At the end of the contagious podcast, you say you will do either nocturnal or pandemic as your next focus… which have you chosen? Which do you think he should do, you junkies?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.