This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 9 months ago.

Are you trying to make Pookie a douchebag?

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

um, ya, sure, whatever………………

but mr. biz-nass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I am shatterd, I love Pookie, I can’t comprehend a life without Pookie! are you sure he’s not real?? But please, please don’t tell me that Biz-Nass isn’t real!!!!

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Profile photo of Jason scott

Nice! You made me chuckle on that one. Good on ya.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

gonna be laughing for awhile over this post

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Ohhh yeah?

Well I’m made of rubber and you’re made of glue and everything you say … Oh fuck that.

Pookie rocks. He’s hysterical and I’m hoping that one day, I’ll experience something as spiritually enlightenting as the ‘chang bang’.

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

Pooks FTW!

Profile photo of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

…nuff said… and I’m not even going to give an explaination why. Pooks is a creation from Sigler, one of my favouriet ones too, therefor he can’t be a douche.

I guess the only way to explain my statement is to say its my personal opinion about a fictitious character in a book. I’m sorry if you took personal offense to it. And if I were a spotty jr. high school kid looking for a reaction from adults I’d say you gave it. Well done.

Profile photo of Chuck Baker

I dig Pookie, it’s a shame he will almost certainly assume room temperature very soon.

He is a great second fiddle, I shall miss him.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

that guy is fucking hilarious………..
    annoying……sometimes……….
    but an outstanding character, worth a side story on how he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY……………and keeps track of it all. i can barely remember my way home every night

the voices have to guide me

Profile photo of Maia W

Obnoxious as he is, I am absolutely loving Pookie Chang more and more. His inappropriate humor is perfect and and creates a great mental image of a San Francisco cop for me!
    ————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

I get such a kick out of the interaction between those two.

Profile photo of James Keeling

You need to back up your statements. Pookie fills a need in the story. Imagine it without him… Imagine the group dynamics involved and the interpersonal banter between him and bri bri. Without Pookie, what would Brian be?

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Any character that has a move like the Chang Bang, is anything but a Douchebag.
    His “intellectual” retorts confirm an un-douchebaggy personality.

For me, Pookie has become increasingly annoying as the story develops. Sometimes his banter is just so over the top it gets old. I don’t know what else I can say, its just my opinion. I’m wondering if Scott is doing it intentionally so when/if Pookie bites it we’re actually glad. It would be an interesting experiment.

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

Pookie is perfect. Not douchebaggy at all. According to me at least.
    If you elaborated a bit like BarbaraJ said, then perhaps you might be able to appear to have a supported argument.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Wow! Could you please explain that silly statement so I don’t just disregard it as a flame from a desperate spotty Jr. High kid looking for a reaction from adults.

Tastes Like Chicken

Because he sure is becoming one. After episode 12 I’m hoping he makes the kill list. He was so Goddamn annoying!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.