This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of BigJohn BigJohn 1 week, 3 days ago.

Are You Ready For Some Football '14

KNEEL!! KNEEL, PEASANTS! Pay homage to your World Champion Seahawks as OTAs begin and the great god Nuffle rises from his slumber yet again.
    (props if you catch the reference sans Google,).

GO HAWKS!

If we can afford any other players, The Niners will be ready to bring it! And DA BEARS!

DAAAAA BEARS!

(I hope!)

Ain’t gonna lie: Da Bears are a team that seems to be a few pieces away from being contenders. Enough to win it all? Maybe. At the very least, they’re looking like that grizzled old vet that’s guaranteed to push you to the brink if you want to win.

Carolina might be something.
    Same with Arizona if they can overcome the losses they’ve had on D.
    9ers are the 9ers. Hoping for an implosion with the whatever Hardouche tried doing with Cleveland and with what might happen to Aldon Smith, but they’re going to be a problem for any team, no doubt.

As for the AFC…heheheheh. Best of luck.

I am really, really considering staying an extra day at SiglerFest this year so I can hang out with everyone and watch football on Sunday morning. Just something I haven’t been able to do yet.

It does not suck, that extra day, that’s for sure.

Hurray! LeBron’s going back to Cleveland!!
    Yeah, this has nothing to do with football, but since the pundits think the whole world gives a shit about what this cat does, I figured I’d pass the good word on.

Go Hawks!

It’s kinda related…Cleveland has a football team. I think it’s the Cleveland LeBrons.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.