This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 6 months ago.

Are these your youngest listeners and is that child abuse?

• Profile photo of Pons Matal
    would have been a real Ancestor moment!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

his spawn didnt try to eat their way out.     

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated I have no idea what I’m talking about.

Profile photo of Andrew Hennegan

When my wife gets home she is going to have to answer a lot of questions if it turns out my boys are actually the seed of the FDO… I mean yes it is an honour to be he who raises the children who will have to eventually kill all the other children the FDO has seeded to become the FDO’s left and right hand but geeze did he have to put that in my wife!

The FDO has already begun place his "children" around the country. 

As far as actual children, I can only assume he has a secret breeding program meant to drasticly increase the number of willing combatants and heirs incase of an assassination. 

Its the most logical answer, so it must be true.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

And already hooked on that Sigler Smack and Crack Hits. 

Its not Child Abuse.  Its just good parenting.   

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of Pons Matal
    Cutest thing I’ve seen in along time!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Looks like one is trying to shoot his crack up his nose!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Andrew Hennegan

Hi,

I thought you might like know that (possibly) your youngest Contagious listeners are my newborn twin sons.  Robert has been listening to Contagious with me when we bottle feed since 3 weeks old, they were 6 weeks early so they spent 2 weeks in hospital first.  They are such big fans that they wouldn’t quit crying until I made them each their own Contagious Suit.  They even insisted on taking their photo with their nasty little junky syringes (they don’t know how to tap a vein yet though).  They are 8 weeks old in the photo.

Keep up the great work!  I try to spread the infection wherever I go and will be taking it to Europe for my upcoming 2 month .

My question is do you have any plans to dilute the gene pool and will you be writing creepy children’s books as well?

[flickr-photo:id=3577523191,size=-]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.