This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell 6 years, 8 months ago.

Are there any Welsh Fans?

• Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

lawl…

I’m not very cultured, it seems. The name is definately familiar. Why do you ask?
    Speaking of blogs, I need to update mine soon. Kinda hard to type while I’m holding my baby niece though.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

Well, I’m Irish born, moved to Wales because of the illegality to divorce until 1994. Come on Sigler…

Ich bin Deutscher….

This smells familiar, have I been here before?

Everyone in the States pretends to be Irish. Love your blog. Do you like Billy Bragg???

This smells familiar, have I been here before?

and my sister lives in Scotland.
    I was raised in England though. But I’m going to the Emerald Isle on monday to visit la famille! Ce très bon! Mais je n’aime pas mon cousine parce que il est un chav. And out of french mode now.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

i am of welsh decent (Kear)……..does that count??
    my mom’s mom was 1st or 2nd generation canadian from england (Hooper), my mom was 1st generation american (Michigan, but they got to TEXAS just in time to have me)
    * Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

I know there are English Siglerites but so far I havn’t come across any Welsh/Irish/Scottish junkies? Even so, everyone knows that theres got to be at least 1 Celtic bred person in a story, especially an Irish clan somewhere in America, like the settlers. Where are they Sigler? Damn it…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.