This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 7 years, 5 months ago.

ARC Infected books on ebay

• Profile photo of James Keeling

I was a consultant at the time… Had to work at a distribution center that supplied books and magazines to a bunch of area businesses, mostly department stores and the like. They had extra books all over the place, plus a few advanced reader copies… Those and a big of rack of dirty magazines… they said “hey, grab a couple of paper bags and load up…. so I did… read the first Artemis Fowl book in an advanced reader…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of James Keeling

yeah… he puts on a cardigan like Mr. Rogers and sings to disadvantaged youths…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I think Steve Sigler is Scott’s nice, mild mannered, ice cream eatin’, church goin’, alter ego

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

LMAO…………………………
    * Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Profile photo of TheJaxx-OJ

Besides, the latest one says the author is Steve Sigler…

Profile photo of Michael Carta

Hey,
    Ordered infected at Amazon. And I also ordered ancestors from Borderlands Books in San Francisco $19 a little high, and I’m not going to sell it on eBay. I tried to get Earthcore, but they were sold out.
    So maybe when you come to Houston. You can bring a few copies, you should have a few left in your closet. right? Anyhow, still enjoying your work, and I am trying to turn on as many people as possible to your podcast. Good luck see you in Houston.

Profile photo of

People – this is not only an "uncorrected proof," which means it’s lower quality, it’s also softcover and more expensive than the sick-ass hardcover that will be out April 1. I don’t wany any Junkies paying big $ for something they can get better and chepaer in a few weeks.

Profile photo of Patricia Bapst

Has anyone been watching the prices of the advanced reader copy /uncorrected proof of Infected on Ebay? Ive tryed to pick up 4 dfferent copies and they all have gone above 50 dollars. Looks like scotts taking over ebay as well. I would love to find out how people actualy get these things sent to them. Sign me up

Patty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.