This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 8 months ago.

ARC Infected books on ebay

I was a consultant at the time… Had to work at a distribution center that supplied books and magazines to a bunch of area businesses, mostly department stores and the like. They had extra books all over the place, plus a few advanced reader copies… Those and a big of rack of dirty magazines… they said “hey, grab a couple of paper bags and load up…. so I did… read the first Artemis Fowl book in an advanced reader…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

yeah… he puts on a cardigan like Mr. Rogers and sings to disadvantaged youths…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I think Steve Sigler is Scott’s nice, mild mannered, ice cream eatin’, church goin’, alter ego

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

LMAO…………………………
    * Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Besides, the latest one says the author is Steve Sigler…

Hey,
    Ordered infected at Amazon. And I also ordered ancestors from Borderlands Books in San Francisco $19 a little high, and I’m not going to sell it on eBay. I tried to get Earthcore, but they were sold out.
    So maybe when you come to Houston. You can bring a few copies, you should have a few left in your closet. right? Anyhow, still enjoying your work, and I am trying to turn on as many people as possible to your podcast. Good luck see you in Houston.

People – this is not only an "uncorrected proof," which means it’s lower quality, it’s also softcover and more expensive than the sick-ass hardcover that will be out April 1. I don’t wany any Junkies paying big $ for something they can get better and chepaer in a few weeks.

Has anyone been watching the prices of the advanced reader copy /uncorrected proof of Infected on Ebay? Ive tryed to pick up 4 dfferent copies and they all have gone above 50 dollars. Looks like scotts taking over ebay as well. I would love to find out how people actualy get these things sent to them. Sign me up

Patty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.