This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 6 years, 8 months ago.

April 2cnd Book Signing – West Hollywood

• Profile photo of

First, stop telling people I’m nice. It’s a dirty lie. Are you working for Julie Andrews? Second, awesome to meet you there. Thanks to all y’all for coming out.

Profile photo of Ken McLaughlin

What a fun night to meet our future Dark Overload and to meet fellow junies. It was a great time to hang out with you all at the Rainbow. Got hear some great personal stories from Scott and the other Junkies. Great times guys.

[flickr-photo:id=2385578169,size=m]

Hurdy gur, Freakopedia

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I used to live in the LA area, Woodland Hills, and I had to move all the way to Oregon!!!
    I would have been there!!!!  and Seattle is a little far for me now as well, Darn!!!! Some day…….
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

Profile photo of Que B
    That’s a Nice Pic!!!
    I have to upload one myself.

"Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work." Stephen King

Profile photo of Que B

It lasted until about 8:30 pm, then the book signing and picture taking started.

After that, a lot of people and Scott went a local bar and grill to hang out further. I went home, but I hear they had a lot of fun.

"Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work." Stephen King

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-april 11 can not get here fast enough
    reason #1
    SIGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

eason #2
    get to spend 3 hrs of quality time with family in car, no TV, no phone calls, no interuptions

reason #3, 4, 5, …
    SIGLER SIGLER SIGLER
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Lisa Tryon

I have to agree, I was very impressed with how down to earth Scott was.  I really had a great time afterwards, just talking and hanging out at the pub.  Came to work today with my signed copy of Infected, and showed it to everyone at the office.  I hope to convert a few here to join the masses!

Thanks Scott for making the reading and signing so awesome for us Junkies!

Want proof?

[flickr-photoset:id=72157604374855287,size=m]

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

I would love to go to the one in NYC but it is at 7:00 PM and by the time it is over it will be too late for me to catch the last train out going north … I guess I could drive into the city (yea right). .. How long did the signing in Hollywood last? I think there is a 9 PM out of Penn Station so I could possibly be there from 7-8.

Any NYC Junkies going?

-other than throwing my ass out the door, lol

Profile photo of Que B

yoops wrong place to respond… lol

Profile photo of Que B
    you are lucky to have someone supportive like that!!  She’s cool enough to accept that you are a JUNKIE!!!LOL

-wife is SO not into horror, but she supports what i am trying to do for the spread of sigerism.

Profile photo of Que B

Last night’s book signing in West Hollywood was awesome!! Every one there seemed to have had a great time! 

The Dark Overlord is really down to earth, very funny, and very open. He answered all of our questions clearly. And from the reading of the prologue and part of the first chapter – he has a very twisted mind. The book is more vivid than the podcast – I saw everything in my mind clearly as we went through it. Yes, I have to admit, I even got a bit grossed and scared. But you will never hear me say that again!!!!!

I brought a friend who was totally turned off by horror, she was so impressed with how down to earth Scott was, that she kept thanking me for bringing her and squealed when she got the copy of the book that Scott read from. LMAO!!!! In otherwords – she got OWNED!!! bwhahahahhaaha!!Wink Another junkie recruit in the ranks!!!

PS You MUST be a loyal Junkie go to a signing and support him if one is near you! Buy a book for a friend and bring them along, it is the least we can do for being entertained through our work week and / or traffic for the past year or more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.