This topic contains 61 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 6 months ago.

April 1, 2009 who was the fool?

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

woohoo

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of J.P.

actually.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I think i missed the images.

Profile photo of J.P.

I had that black and white dunce cap thingy on. The one that has four other pointy things jutting out, and the middle, fifth pointy thing on top flops over and has a fuzzy ball on the end. You might have seen me in pictures.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

How were you the fool?

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of Pons Matal
    going around and its called "work". The CDC is advising you avoid "work" at all cost. Stay home, go to a movie or just hang out somewhere nice. Just remember, it may save your life, avoid "work"!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

I will let you know.

Profile photo of J.P.

I’ll be flattered if a band ever actually uses it. I’ll be especially flattered if they credit me with it!

about your band name. he loved it. Bad Sushi…

Profile photo of J.P.

How about this twist on your good idea: “Scraping Burnt Toast”? Or “Burnt Toast Dust”?

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

That’s kind of like my original idea of a band named "Burnt Toast". I think I like "Bad Sushi" better, though.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

and that was prank enough

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/the-book/press
    #
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

Profile photo of J.P.

is “Bad Sushi”.

That would be a good band name. Too bad I can’t play anything worth crap. I’d steal the name.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of J.P.

That was the prank.

Profile photo of J.P.

for a band! November Fool.

I think we need a shirt that says that.

Must be the November fool, of course.

My April fools day was non-eventful.  I had no pranks played upon me and I didnt get the chance to prank anyone either. :(

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

We’re just broadening our topic of conversation!

and toasty Gmork! Nom! :)

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I am a fan of I AM

did you see the pics of the Jeremiah O’Brien? it was freak’n awesome. OK gotta hit the sack. talk soon. got the hat and a little something for you and ur man.

*stamps* I give you the stamp of approval for that.

Profile photo of Gmork

….bacon is delicious!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

April 1 2010. already lining it up. 

Thank you JP. As I answered before, I like you, too. Tis true.

And yep, I AM—. You should try it sometime. It’s pretty darn hilarious.

Profile photo of J.P.

I like you.

My sister made cupcakes out of ground beef using mashed potatos as frosting. They looked disgusting, but gave me an idea. I baked regular cupcakes, let my friends chow down, and then gave my best wicked smile and decleared, "Happy April Fools, guys!" XID I wish I had gotten video of them freaking. I made them wait until the next day to tell them there was nothing in them. I think the best part is that they made themselves sick waiting for whatever would happen.

On the net… An adoptables site I play filled the cave with eggs that led you to a page load error page when you tried to grab them. Then, on the forum, out of desperation, all of us mods switched avvies, titles, and siggies. Took a while for people to notice who we really were. It was pretty funny, if a little lame.

Profile photo of J.P.

he said Hoover, hehehe as in Royally Sucked

Profile photo of J.P.

we will refer to the entire Twilight collection as “Hoover.”

Profile photo of Steven Schacknies

Saw the Tauntaun sleeping bag, declared it the best sleeping bag I’ve ever seen, and showed it to my wife. "We have to get some for the kids!

Cruel, well-done joke. Sad now. The dream is gone.

The pus is always greener…

Had her vampires killing and eating puppies.

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of Erika Hoel

that the next time i hear someone at school going gaga for those lame ass books, I’m going to shoot them. Its driving me insane! 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

I pulled the bacon in the toaster on my older brother. Told him it was the fastest, most efficient way to cook bacon. He believed it and was pissed. I thought it was pretty funny, seems he blew up our toaster and scortched the ceiling. Mom wasn’t too happy though…

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

I have only read a third of the first book and made it through half the movie. Both of which sucked. It’s not worth your time or money, so I say you are making one hell of a wise decision.   

Profile photo of JT Manis

If you like that type of vampire tale, like a normal person should, then I just might have a secret fiction project in the works…

although to tell the truth, Buffy did Kill Angel and Let Spike die. 

Profile photo of Vaney

I just can’t read/watch something that has vampires that SPARKLE. And from the summaries I’ve read, its and emotional, sappy, coma-inducing piece of writing. Screw that stuff, I want my violence and vampire that go *POOF* AAH! *FLAMES*DUST* when hit with sunlight.

Well, it takes a unique twist on the whole vampirism thing. Basically a chick falls in love with a vampire, and her friend’s a werewolf, and she also loves him, and it’s just a giant estrogen-soaked pile of paper.

and others have told me. the story is just a rehashed (bad one) of other better writers. that is was not worth picking up. When Teenage Girls go screeming after something. you will see me running the other way.

Profile photo of J.P.

I’ve also escaped all the hullabaloo. I have to say I’m intrigued by it all, but so far, I haven’t read the books or seen the flick.

If you know it’s fake.  Makes me wonder about some of the bacon I get when I eat out. I LOOKS real, but has not taste…..   :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

I guess you’ve managed to retain your sanity by not being around any of the insane Twilight fans who swoon at the slightest mention of their dear Edward’s name. If I think about it too much, I get physically ill. I’ll let another Junkie explain it all to you.

Profile photo of Vaney

Someone did the old ‘pull-the-fire-alarm-and-make-everyone-stand-outside-like-idiots’ at school. During an Orientation Day (where people come in to look at different courses they might be interested in) Though, my class, the cooking class and the butchery class stood out the most in our white uniform vests, aprons and checkered pants (and some of the butchery guys with blood on said aprons Laughing)

JP you are right the cruelest joke of all.

Profile photo of J.P.

As you know, everything is better with bacon. That was a cruel joke…

that Edward Cullen is an important character in book?

who is a massive Twilight fan by making her believe that there was part of a new book released online in which Edward Cullen dies.

Profile photo of Gmork

April fools day jokes end up being so cruel.  Or maybe I’m just saying that because I, inevitably, always fall for them. 

This year was no exception.  The only difference was that I was fooled online.  I went to my favorite geek supplier, at thinkgeek.com and saw what I thought was THE BEST sleeping bag ever.  Tall claim? Possibly. But have a look-see at the Tauntaun Child’s Sleeping Bag complete with lightsaber zipper pull (how else do you get into the innards of a Tauntaun?) and lining that simulates the white intenstines of the Star Wars animal we know and love. 

Unfortunately, the product was an April Fools Day joke and does not exist….neither does the squeeze bottle bacon that they were offering the same day (mmmmm…bacon).  However, the website received such a strong response to the joke that they are now lobbying LucasFilms to see if they can get the rights to produce it!

Alas…I was fooled.   Cruel, cruel day.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

This year was a bland year for me on this oh so humorous day. My Friends had some good ones. Such as:

Friend turns to his wife and just as he does, his back goes out. She of course helps him over to the couch where a backrub ensues. after a short rub of the back he jumps up and says "April Fools" (the next day he has a headache, wonder what she hit him with?)

Friend number two: another couple (both Deaf), Husband leaves for work a couple minutes later he gets a text from his wife. "there is a man at the door with a gun. What should I do?" he of course turns the car around. a minute later she texts him back "April fool"

What do the Junkies have?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.