This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 5 years, 3 months ago.

Apple Jacks w/ Gliders…

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

:P

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

they are mutha fukin blue triangles…

To Thy Legion Cry, Thou Shall Arise, Of Flames and Thunder, To Claim Thy Prize!

Yes, I’m a redneck. Yes I’m a Conservative Prick, and yes, I’M MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! 

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I must make a trip to the store now.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

[flickr-photo:id=3673380590,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3673381420,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I thought of masturbation and flying squirrels when I saw this topic…

FDO,

Are you aware that Apple Jacks cereal has either blatantly ripped off your ideas or is beind the infection?  My wife brought home a box of the stuff that contained blue triangles.  I wasn’t fooled by the lies on the box labeling them "gliders."  Gliders, my left forepaw.  So you know what I did?  Perry may have gouged them from his body, but I had to go a step further and make SURE they’d never hurt anyone.  I ATE them.

I don’t care if you mention my name or not, but junkies have a right to know about this menace and what needs to be done to put a stop to it.  Buy every box you can find and TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

Behold the horror: http://www.applejacks.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.