This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tay Nguyen Tay Nguyen 1 year, 9 months ago.

APO Address

Hi again,

Can you email me the email address or forward the order confirmation email? I can then look it up and get the problem fixed for you. My email is tay@backmybook.com

Also, if you’re not in the US, let me know in the email which country you’re trying to access the download from. We use Amazon’s delivery network for worldwide delivery, but I can check and see if there are any places where Amazon’s servers can’t deliver to.

As for the media email, I think the correct one is media@scottsigler.com, instead of scottsigler.net. I’m not positive though, but the .com is the one I’ve seen used.

Thanks for fixing that. Unfortunately I already purchased the MVP audiobook w/ Paypal and now I can’t access the download. BTW – all my e-mails to media@scottsigler.net keep getting returned

Hi Monk,

Our apologies for not recognizing the APO designations for states. I’ve added AP, AE, and AA as valid states in the website. Please let me know, or reply this thread if you have any further problems.

Tay “WEAZEL”

Wait, of course we ship to APOs!

Give me a day to look into this, then try again. We have shipped a bunch to FPOs and APOs so I’m guessing it’s just a hiccup.

If it doesn’t work, shoot me an email at media@scottsigler.net and we’ll get you sorted!

As a member of the US military, I am upset that this website does not support billing addresses w/ APO as a city name or AE as a state name. I do not believe this represents the FDO’s intent in any way. Fix this immediately!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.