This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stephen Wood Stephen Wood 3 years, 9 months ago.

Anyone with Legal training would help

• Profile photo of Stephen Wood

I’ve never met any of you but thank you so much for the support (I’ve had a couple of private messages) we seem to have sorted everything at the moment.

Again thanks guys

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I will be thinking of you and your family. Perhaps your banking or insurance people could give you some advice where to go for answers?
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Belladonna420

with the legal issues, but I wanted to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I’m sorry for your loss.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

…but I just wanted to give you a big virtual *BEARHUG* and say how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Much love x

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Hi all,

To cut to the chase, my father died yesterday very shocking for all involved he was a strong man and just seemed to go like that.

I’m not plugging for sympathy but does anyone have any legal advice sort of training? Dad had some debts so we need to know what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Steve

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.