This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ikoria Ikoria 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Anyone still have the podcasts?

• Profile photo of Ikoria

I’ve been trying to find the original podcasts as well but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of

Can someone plz tell where to find The Rookie podcast?
    Have all the others, but still missing that one…
    Could u also PM me?

Thx in advance

Profile photo of BeerWill

Hi Louis,

The best place to listen to the Rookie is the newly produced full-length, unabridged, ad-free audiobook: http://scottsigler.com/2014/05/13/rookie-audiobook/

If you are interested in the original adult version that Scott podcast, then check your PM.

Profile photo of Louis

Bump! I’m trying to track down the audio to the Rookie. Anyone?

PM sent.

\ / \ / i L L

Profile photo of Travis

Sorry, I totally meant The Rookie. (I just finished The Starter, which is why it was on my brain).

If you have The Rookie, PM me! Thanks :-)

Do you mean The Rookie or The Starter? The Starter is on PodioBooks – does that include the football primer?

I’ve got The Rookie Recast Podcast episodes (where Scott does the Tailgate Tour), but only a purchased AudioBook of The Starter.

\ / \ / i L L

Profile photo of Travis

Hey all,

I have a friend who is not schooled in the ways of gridiron. However, he has been playing the minis game Dreadball with me recently, which makes me think that he’d enjoy stories of intergalactic on-field violence.

I no longer have the podcasts for The Starter. He does not have an Aubible account, nor can I see a way to buy the audiobook w/o having to use their service.

Does anyone have the original podcasts of The Starter, including the excellent football primer?

Thanks,
    tensider

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.