This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 5 months ago.

Any chance we'll ever see this as a graphic novel?

I know, I’m a huge nerd. I was just wondering if there was any chance we would ever see fully illustrated gore of this awesome storyline. Hell, I’d pay top shelf prices for a graphic novel of this jem.

Right now there are two graphic novels in the works. INFECTED is in production, but with no deadline. We also have a few pages done for THE ROOKIE, but I don’t see that one being finished for a looooong time. For TITLE FIGHT, we’d probably need someone who is very talented at drawing combat.

Those guys would do the story great justice.

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

Title Fight E-Book?

Hey FDO kick ass ending to this book, but you fucked it up in The Starter and got the winner of the fight backwards. I won’t say who won and give away the ending, but I hope you can fix that before it gets published.

Gunther said it best. just get a cover that nerds will want to buy. but maybe the dragon thing won’t fit in here…

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

I would like to see INFECTED, THE ROOKIE and TITLE FIGHT as graphic novels that would be great. I do own a Frank Miller 300 graphic novel (the only graphic novel i own) which I bought when the movie 300 came out in theaters……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

If something’s coming out of John’s mouth, and it’s a little fucked up … well, that’s just the way things go.

give this a thought Mr. Sigler I believe “Fanny The Fluffy Kitten” would be a awesome graphic novel wouldn’t you say? What about the other junkies that are out there, what do you think of a “Fanny The Fluffy Kitten” graphic novel?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

is there a follow up to this book in the works? time frame?

I think that Kissyman would be the subject for a great series of comics.

What was I drinking I mean thinking at the time of this post? Anywho I wonder how the Infected graphic novel is coming together? Can’t wait to see the finished product!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.