This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Byron Metz Byron Metz 3 years ago.

Any chance we'll ever see this as a graphic novel?

• Profile photo of Byron Metz

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Profile photo of Byron Metz

What was I drinking I mean thinking at the time of this post? Anywho I wonder how the Infected graphic novel is coming together? Can’t wait to see the finished product!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Profile photo of Darrin Vice

I think that Kissyman would be the subject for a great series of comics.

Profile photo of Jeff Taylor

is there a follow up to this book in the works? time frame?

give this a thought Mr. Sigler I believe “Fanny The Fluffy Kitten” would be a awesome graphic novel wouldn’t you say? What about the other junkies that are out there, what do you think of a “Fanny The Fluffy Kitten” graphic novel?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of

If something’s coming out of John’s mouth, and it’s a little fucked up … well, that’s just the way things go.

I would like to see INFECTED, THE ROOKIE and TITLE FIGHT as graphic novels that would be great. I do own a Frank Miller 300 graphic novel (the only graphic novel i own) which I bought when the movie 300 came out in theaters……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

Gunther said it best. just get a cover that nerds will want to buy. but maybe the dragon thing won’t fit in here…

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Profile photo of Greg Rudd

Hey FDO kick ass ending to this book, but you fucked it up in The Starter and got the winner of the fight backwards. I won’t say who won and give away the ending, but I hope you can fix that before it gets published.

Profile photo of Gunbunny13B

Title Fight E-Book?

Profile photo of Alex Miller

Those guys would do the story great justice.

I love APC’s, so crunchy!!!

Profile photo of

Right now there are two graphic novels in the works. INFECTED is in production, but with no deadline. We also have a few pages done for THE ROOKIE, but I don’t see that one being finished for a looooong time. For TITLE FIGHT, we’d probably need someone who is very talented at drawing combat.

Profile photo of Roy Herb III

I know, I’m a huge nerd. I was just wondering if there was any chance we would ever see fully illustrated gore of this awesome storyline. Hell, I’d pay top shelf prices for a graphic novel of this jem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.