This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 2 years, 4 months ago.

Any chance of a few kissyman cases?

i greatly enjoyed listenting to the kissyman story and i would love to see it return? Any chance lord Sigler??

I just need more … more .. more

1 episode pr day would settle my craving … I think ….

Kissy man, Quintin Barnes, Perry Dawsy or new material… Just give me more

That’s the downside to beeing a Junkie :’(

But then again …. beeing a Junkie of the FDØ ….. that’s an honor ….

Klop out *** poof ***

Kissyman is an amazing and I would love to see him come back to solve more case

The kissyman stories rocks I had a lot of fun with them

heck yeah Kissyman, i mean not just kissyman but the other characters are awesome to lefty, the gentlemen, and blind willy, definately need more kissyman

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

i voted for the kissyman and the dragon lady on the poll that is up

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

I hope their will be more kissyman cases. i just love his laugh and him kissing the people he kill that is just freaking weird but original. But does anyone know when more come out?

Don’t hate someone because they are different, just be glad that you have meet them.

would love more kissyman stories he rocks

But I can’t say when. I have a full slate for 2011. If I get ahead of my assignments, I will work on more CRYPT: BOOK TWO. I want to get back to Kissyman, but so many ideas are storming about in my head and fighting tooth and nail with deadlines.

sweeeetttt!!! i along with all your junkies will wait and be excited when more kissyman when it comes out.

I have no idea which i want more! They are both soo good to listen to, you just need to work harder!!! I mean how else am i to get my fix!!!

i know it’s hard to choose what we went more of its all so epic and awesome

I just wanted to say that I had a Kissyman dream last night. It was beyond scary. lol The laughter!!!! It didn’t stop.

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

Kissyman & The Gentleman is easily one of my favorite stories and I can’t wait for more material in the future. In the meantime though, I’ll continue to spread the word on the greatness that is Kissyman.

There will be a short KISSYMAN story in BONES ARE WHITE, due out sometime in late 2012. Still waiting on the full novella of KISSYMAN & THE DRAGØN LADY. Please continue to pester the FDØ until it is done. :-)

We don’t need no stinkin’ Dragon Lady story! But who wouldn’t want to read a novella all about [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]? ;-)

More Kissyman! Even if I don’t get a return cameo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.