This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Twainy Twainy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Any books left anywhere?

I could not find it either. Will they reprint it if a sequel ever comes out? A friend found one at a used bookstore … I just got my hands on it … it looks new … but … errr … smells old … :o)

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

Surprised SEE >> One of our own needs help – Earthcore Prize on offer! << Surprised

If you don’t own a copy – you do not want to miss this!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

You can get it here.

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I have all of the podcast versions but I want each of the books for my shelf too! Last time I found a copy on Amazon it was $65 though. A little steep for me, I passed and I keep checking.

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

Version of Earthcore If you are interested.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Go to the top of this page right under THRILLERS where it says audiobooks. Click on Earthcore and then the itunes link.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Is it not still up on podiobooks? (podiobooks.com)

I would like to find a Hard Copy as well. However for now – I would be happy with electronic version (text or audio)…..

Feel like I am missing outFrown

noodleing around searching for a copy of Earthcore, and I found on Google books a digital copy of Earthcore. It is 320 pages long. I wonder is this the original book, or is this a condensed version. If someone knows please post.

Richno3…….out

is up for bid here and the money goes to a good cause. http://www.theboomeffect.org/?p=267 Other than that you’ll have to buy from a third party or talk an original junkie into sell you one.

How many books were released and when?

Richno3…….out

I’ll see what I can find on the used market. I was hoping to do new sales, so FDO would get the credit. I’m ok with holding out for a new edition, if one is in the works.

BigJohn

I was able to find them on the Amazon site. You have to check frequently and look for good deals. Sometimes you can find them for as little as $20 or as high as $260. It takes patience, but you can do it and its worth it.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

only through third party sellers. amazon.com will have some for sale from sellers kinda like ebay, but no bidding.

try here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1896944329/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=used

or here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0759550425/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_1?ie=UTF8&condition=used

other then this you might find some on ebay. good luck

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Reviewing my recent Amazon order, and perusing the “Buy Books (you cheap bastard)” link here on the website, I just now realized that Earthcore doesn’t appear orderable. I saw in a thread that someone suggested looking at the Borderland Books website, where one may purchase copies of books that the FDO will scribble in, but sadly it’s not listed there either.

Is eBay the last hope to find this book in print?

BigJohn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.