This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney Christopher P. Kearney 6 years, 9 months ago.

Anti Spam

• Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

Far now we are safe. Worse case scenario could we start newer versions of the old treads?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

P.S.

just checked the stats, we had to remove less then 200 threads in the past 4 years. Mostly due to spam or copyright infringement.

Cheers!

Paul.

Hey,

from my experience running a larger forum over at renoise.com I dont think that such an heavy modaration will be necessary. Old forum topics will scroll out of the view after a while. Deleting threads might only be necessary if it contains some problematic content like spam.

Cheers,

Paul.

Yep! You even lose the points if you edit it, same thing with posts to threads.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Well ain’t that another twisted and completely illogical quirk with the Crack Points?!?

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

ya mean if a thread is deleted we lose the crack points we had obtained from there??
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

If everyone loses crack hits when they edit or delete a post then noone will do so, so how are the forums going to keep from have hundreds of old, dead topics?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.