This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steven Boyd Steven Boyd 6 years, 11 months ago.

Anti drug speekers

• Profile photo of Steven Boyd

Siglers Anonomus

they dont want to help you they want to kill you

Profile photo of Alex Langley

My parents were on Sigler when they had me… Oh, FUCK! I’m a Sigler baby!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

My best friend O.D.ed on Sigler… *sob, sob…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of zackmann

first it was the interview, than the audio books, than the Gore line, and the next thing you know your giving CDRs filled with Sigler goodness then the worst thing going to the OJ website instead of waking your spouse to talk.

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

I lost my best friend”insert name here” to Siglerism…Friends don’t let friends SIGLER….Didn’t Johnny Rotten do one in the mid 80’s? boo fucking hoo! Im a JUNKIE and proud!

When the resistance forms against us and the “anti Sigler” self help speekers start ranting, the most dangerous of them will be the turned “O.J.’s” (they need a good name). We need to root out all the weak now!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.