This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 12 months ago.

Another Junkie Inducted!

no excuse, you are late and will be punished. now go forth and siglerize …

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

OK OK OK JELLO SHOTS ……but they must be red

Didn’t some dudes just get busted for doing something like that recently?  I was thinking of something a little more run of the mill….like jello shooters Tongue out

I imagine the globules did’nt stand a chance! Damn uppity globules.

Executed the Chang Bang 9/20/08! On the market for a new hula hoop!

When there was naught but primordial soup, Sigler was there, plotting how to get rid of all the other protien globules …

Now you are one of us.

you do have it don’t you….

rodney carigton

Hope I didn’t miss the hazing Laughing

-heckling the FDO. Sensetivity burns his skin!

and it is but one of the many things about you that we all admire. However, I feel I must warn you of the dangers of ignoring your natural Junkie instincts to admonish all those newbie junkies when they err. Surely, and I must call you Surely, you don’t want your fellow Junkies to sense any weakness, do ya? C’mon, girl!! Go for the jugular!! Lay down that OJ smack down! Talk shit about people and smile when ya do it! Live a little. You know you really want to, right?

and as always, Have A Nice Day!

Smile

"In remission for 36 days. YeeHaw!"

"No biggie. Ya fixed it, now fuggetaboutit" 

"In remission for 35 days. YeeHaw!"

What a fatal flaw. I am shamed.

</bows head and jams tanto into his abdomen>

I have made peace with my maker. Said goodbye to my loved ones, and edited the blasphemous errors.

May my shame follow me to the grave.

yours truly,

BigDEAD

you know we’re just kidding with you.  It’s part of the initiation!!!!!  As a fellow Texan, I’m on your side.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

But being a sensitive female, I chose to ignore it.  But now that it is out…….

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

yep. that will warrant a sloooooooow death

Assassins do it from behind

you may want to check the spelling on that there "Siglur" bullshit. I mean, c’mon, it’s plastered all over this fucking site. Or do ya just wish to die a slow and horrible death? 

"In remission for 35 days. YeeHaw!"

*drags BigED (or whats left of him) back into the light, just like Carol-Anne told me to*

well, I guess ill have to welcome the pieces of BigED……welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome…this may take awhile ;P

Assassins do it from behind

Would you like your commemorative tattoo now or later

GO OSU!

And don’t worry about busting Sigler’s chops.  We do that quite often around here – all in fun though.  It is part of the Sigler Universe!!!!!

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

Welcome BigEd!

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

rodney carigton

<I AM NOT WORTHY!>

Greetings fellow junkies!

I’ve recently been exposed to this sick, sick, SICK monkey Scott Sigler!

I normally never get too involved in frivolous things such as podcasts and fan-fare, but after listening to the premiered pompous genius go on and on about his plans of world domination while simultaneously writing good fiction, I simply could’nt resist stopping by and seeing what kind of sick-puppy followers this goomba has accumulated. So far, it appears that the fans are as twisted as Sigler!  What have I stumbled into here!? 

But in all seriousness, the site looks awesome and I’m jazzed to have found a way to further my affliction!  I’m current on the free podcasts. I must say that I’ve have been blown away by Infected and Nocturnal!! Both amazing stories and superb narration! (Even if executed by the egomaniacal Sigler.) We’ve just bought our hardcover copy of infected to pass around the house! I just can’t wait for the end!!

Sorry to bust your chops in my intro Sigler, but it just feels natural to vent a little after being audibly accosted by you before and after every episode!

It’s nice to meet everyone and I’m sure I’ll see you all around as we all coagulate into the primordial ooze that is Siglerism here on the site! 

Thanks again for the awesome books!

Big Ed

<Dragged off by small, deranged, hooded men. Screaming and vanishing into the dark>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.