This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of GJ GJ 3 years, 11 months ago.

Ancestor UK great :)

• Profile photo of GJ

I guess I’ll just have to import the HB’s as usual!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

I’m with you man, I’d have to be well down on my luck to start selling my books off and I have stack I’d part with long before the FDO’s ones.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Perhaps we can’t get him over here for the regular Olympics, but how about the Olympics of Carnage? He could be the judge, or something. Or the 6 nations rugby. That’s always worth watching.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of

They count all the way down to #75? Wow, that’s thorough.

Profile photo of nilling

Anestor is still rockin’ in the UK :)

[flickr-photoset:id=5030004624,size=s].

aka nilling

Profile photo of David Kitching

I had thought that but I’m no selling them, ever. In fact I won’t even let anyone else read them. Mind you this beggars the question what is my price for selling the books . . . £1000 ? £2000 ?

DKs

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ (I’ve found it!), but ‘That’s funny – ‘.

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

Yes, and you have the comfort in knowing that it could quite possibly be handled by the FDO himself!

Mind you, if Amazon have them at that price, then it means that your books are highly prized and extremely collectible.

http://www.scottsigler.com/therookie

Profile photo of David Kitching

Just checked Amazon UK and the cheapest the Rookie is going for is £122. However if you can read German fluently it will only set you back £8.

So the $35 price tag is looking good – but knowing my luck the plane delivering the book to the UK will fly via the Bermuda Triangle never to be seen again…….Undecided

DKs The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ (I’ve found it!), but ‘That’s funny – ‘.

Profile photo of Trev Twinem

I will certainly look forward to that UK tour, and even though I did post a somewhat contentious thread some weeks ago I am a great fan and can’t wait for my copy of Ancestor to arrive when published here in the UK…

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

Looking forward to finally getting a copy of Ancestor…

AS for the FDO Euro tour.. Can’t seem to get this boy to commit! I’ve been bugging for 2 years now. I’m hopping to convince him by 2012- get him over here for some Olympics! Laughing

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Since THE ROOKIE is self published by the FDO and A and since they haven’t sold all of the original 3000 copies, the likelihood that they will be publishing in the UK is slim. However, feel free to order THE ROOKIE (and THE STARTER as well if you don’t have them) which is shipped worldwide here http://www.scottsigler.com/thestarter. [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

by that I mean is the rookie due for release? at anytime?

It’s great to see the paperback edition released in early August in the UK and I’ve got my copy on ordered! What about Scott doing a UK tour? does this ever happen, he must surely have a good junkie base here Laughing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.