This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robert Pigeon Robert Pigeon 7 years ago.

Ancestor Anime?

• Profile photo of Robert Pigeon

I agree there usually isn’t much in the way of content in horror nowadays. But you might enjoy the movie severance not too much story but its the first movie to scare me in a while. If you don’t feal like you’ve seen a good one in a while its worth a look.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

movie would be fabulous
    let us know soonest
    hope it focuses on the story and suspence and not the gore and violence (those are cool and an integral part of story, but not THE story in and of its self)
    my biggest problem with what passes as horror is there is no real story, just blood and gore and violence. much like the movies on scifi channel, bad story line and bad FX
    if it gets done, the story needs to be the focus and the violence and gore used in the story as appropriate, too many horror stories have been butchered by movie makers feeling the need to put splatter before script………………

btw, i love your work, you sick bastard, i would love to turn a select few of my students over to your “monsters”…………………heehee

*——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

If it was done similar like Spawn series for HBO, or *PLEASE DONT KILL ME*, Futurama. Both were done on the low-tech end except when the BAD /GORE/VIOLENCE started. Then the quality, computer animation, and hand drawn work went insane!!

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

I hope by “dont like the sound of that” you meant “Gee golly willickers when can I get my mits onto the Ancestor the Movie DVD!!!” right?

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

dont like the sound of that either

Profile photo of

An ANCESTOR animee would be the shit, but we’re working on getting that bad boy optioned for a real-human movie.

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

might be kinda awsome any thoughts?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.