This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Andrew Morton Andrew Morton 4 years, 9 months ago.

American Dad

total apocalyptic wasteland type episode. Like road Warrior, but with more Jesus…

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

I’m not too sure about The Cleveland Show. I thought it was a hoax, but he’s got a cast lined up, including Kanye West. I’ll still loyally watch Family Guy and somewhat loyally watch American Dad, but The Cleveland Show? Well, I’ll watch the first episode and decide from there.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I do agree with you on that, and I think it is because Family Guy is more original and random. American Dad actually has a plot. either way…Seth McFarlane is fucking hilarious. 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

His shorts are pretty damn funny.

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

It’s alright, but nowhere near Family Guy levels of hilarity. Stan’s just a pro-America version of Peter, Francine=Lois, Steve leans towards Chris, Roger’s the version of Brian, Klaus is Stewie in a goldfish’s body and Hayley’s a slimmer, tree-hugger Meg doppelganger.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I prefer his shorts though. You can find them on his youtube chanel, theyre Really funny.

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

So when it comes down to it, Seth McFarlane is, by far, one of TV’s most genius men EVER! I love American Dad. And Roger. What do you damn drity Junkies think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.