This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 5 months ago.

Amazon.co.uk WTF!!!!

at amazon.com. You would benefit from the dollar–>pound exchange thing and you would get it way before june 1st

there is just a matter of some extra shippingcost. but that wouldn’t be that much.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

-amozon.co.uk needs to be spanked
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Dear Customer,

We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #xxxx

We are sorry to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the
    following item:

Scott Sigler (Author) "Infected" [Hardcover]

We apologise for the length of time it has taken us to reach this
    conclusion.  Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this item for
    you.

This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that
    you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience
    caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again.

YellNo I won’t accept your apologies Amazon UK when I placed the order last December!!!

I had a feeling there was going to be a problem after seeing recent UK posts here so last week I called into Borders but they would not take a pre-order on a book that had not yet been released in the USA (eh?) :(

I had been into Waterstones and they were taking pre-orders but only on the paperback and the release date for that was 10th July, another 3 months :(

My gfd has not helped by telling me that one of her best mates has just gone on hols to Memphis and I should have asked to get me a copy grrrrrl…. 

l

UPDATE: Waterstones have just emailed to say I can pre-order the hardback for a release date of 1st June woohoo!!! 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.