This topic contains 48 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex Sipiere Alex Sipiere 6 years, 7 months ago.

Am i your youngest listener?

" It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip ‘em the bird."- anon

how can you say sweetie… and not seem condescending

ya close! I am fucked up in the head 2!

Avatar of Siobhan Bagshaw-Mitchell

Well theres no point in making an argument out of nothing. You’re not the youngest listener but but you’re the youngest person on this forum, have some respect for the freaks man =] hehehe

you aren’t refering to the overlords height, are you??

the voices are snickering
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Scott’s never ‘a little more’ for standards of anything, except evil, which babies have a high tolerance of.

Whers is Siglers answer? dont see a post confirming! hhmmm……

If the babies first words are “Curse you JC Hutchins” you’ll know she understands. This proves Scott should write “Fanny the Fluffy Kitten” series.

…I have been trying for twelve years to get college Algebra. I have been told I can perceive higher math problems like physics and there results. What is the point if I cannot do the basic work to confirm my guesses?*Guess I am a ADD immature lower intelligent Einstein* Suggestions please.
    The Irishman from Ohio

and if you did you wouldn’t have said that. And this baby has high standards for inappropriateness, and scott is just a little more than that.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

It appears Sigler’s medical section of the Junkie Army is growing.

“Slightly inappropriate”? BLASPHEMER!

not yet anyways

thinking about going for my Ph.D in mathematics (NOT math ed, i abhor writing all those papers)
    The Math god

the pound 30 is worth it dont buy kick from tesco

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

i really need to sleep.
    I’m running on 0 sleep for 3 days and 12 cans of sugar free red bull, because they’re stopped selling the good stuff.

i was raised by strange glowing shiney spiders.
    in the wha whas.

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

before she becomes addict…
    “She’s looking up at me now.just staring.
    She needs another fix.”
    … … to late

she was born at 2 this morning.
    And yes… Immense kudos to her.
    She’s looking up at me now.just staring.
    She needs another fix.
    Sigler should do baby audiobooks.. I feel slightly guilty because he’s slightly inappropriate for her.. But i can cope til then.

you said that the 13hour old now probaly about 2? hour old likes the slightly hypnotic tone of our ruler…
    coudoes (dyslexia, curse you god!) to the baby

but that wasn’t the question.
    She listened to sigler.
    Thus she is the youngest listener.
    Listener who can understand.. Now that’s a different story.

my 15hour old niece listens to sigler.
    Yup. I was listening to him while i was holding her and she pulled my headphones out. It was really loud and she loves sigler’s voice. I turned it off and she began to cry, turned it back on and she was in hysterics. Changed it to peter michael hamel and she stared at me til i changed it back.
    Beat that.

To right. And its to easy to get people’s zip codes.

It’s the internet, if you want to be 23, you can be 23.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Phd wow. now your a doctor you can go through red lights… oh wait wrong doctor… damn.

Based on my hubby’s love of horror that he’s cultivated in our kids, I must confess that I’ve turned my oldest (17) onto a few Sigler short stories over the last year and just gave her Earthcore to read. I maintain that I didn’t commit the original corruption, just working to help her develop more discriminating taste now that she’s already been exposed.

Yeah, that sounds good… and I’m sticking with it!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

i reckon you might be.
    (I really did not mean for that to sound condescending).

just fine i didnt get pissed off

now back to the subject matter! Am i?

they kept me sane while i wrote all those damn education papers………

lol*
    The Math god

did the voices have anything to do with it?

of course i realize most people do not see it that way
    I LOVE MATH
    i just got my master (LAST NIGHT!! YAAAAAAAAAAA i am done!!) in math education

love it love it love it
    The Math god

I wish I didn’t understand…

Math can crew people up in my girlfriends school they split the calculus into two sections so you take intro and advance calculus at the same time. The courses go all year round so shes got 2 maths, 3 sciences, a job and no free time. I’m in my first year of university and she works more than me.

Look I didn’t want to piss you off I felt like making a joke and I thought if I did it would put it back to the top of the forum list I let this go to far I’m sorry.

you got me beat..

Where the fuck are your parents?Are you one of those kids who was raised by wolfes?

I was umm making a joke maybe when you grow up you’ll be able to understand. Also you made a reference not a quote. A reference is a remark that calls attention to something such as stalking and murdering someone in a dream. A quote would be repeating a passage or something someone said such as “one womb motherfucker”

maths (sorry, math) teacher? I get freakin 1 to 1 lessons at my school because I’m the only one who can do maths. That fucks me up more than anything.

you are listening to nocturnal right otherwise you scare me the by the sheer fact your on this forum(hmmm a little to mature ill fix that). yeah dumbass its a quote!

i hear what you are saying, darlin, got a few students in similar situations
    current and past
    The Math god

More my mental maturity. Been so fucked up for these lengthy 17 years that I’m just depleted. Hence I feel old.

you’re 17 and feel old??
    shit, I am 53 (almost) and only feel old when i am reminded as to my age (and when climbing stairs, damn knees)
    The Math god

you could very well be the youngest. Any younger and you’d probably be crying alone in your room. I was plenty fucked up before I was 12 but that’s another story. I’m 17 and I feel freakin old now.

Any younger and all the violence and adult situations would’ve taken your ears virginity.

You have to be alone to get a boner? OHH.. its a young thing. Well son eventually you’ll be able to have a boner with other people in the room. Naw I’m just bugging ya, come on other little people speak up! This guy deserves it.

Im alex you went on my blog once i managed to get about 30 more people on rookie at the time,
    but more important im only 12, if someone can tell me im not (Fucked up in the head) the youngest listener then i will…
    …um…
    have a dream about eating people then wake up with a boner… mabey?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.