This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 9 months ago.

Alright new topic for the New Infected

• Profile photo of James Keeling

Man with a checkered past…  skilled….  It would be cool to see him revisited… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of gw gandy

I wouldn’t mind seeing Dew as the main character in future book. Perfectly introduced.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    • good gawd almighty, been teaching too long…….. need a break

Profile photo of James Keeling

All that editing and re-writing reallly improved the story… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Shane Veerabadren

the new prologe adds so much more detail about the events beofre perry being infected. loving the new changes makes it feel like we have grown with the book. was skeptical before listening to to it as i still have infection saved but look forward to listening to infected all over again. all round postive

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i agree. i really like how sigs throws you right into the fire from the start

It was much better to have the science lesson in a later chapter… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of ogreoregon

It leads you in with a nice scary scene and puts things in a clearer timeline setup…… it is very clear that they(Dew) KNOW what is happening even if the victims and the audience don’t.  I like Having Dew introduced this way, he is one of the more important people in the overall saga.  It was clearer and more inticing.

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

What did you think of the new Infected Prologue and Chapter 1?  Personally, I loved it.  It rocked.  The original ws interesting from a clinical how it spreads perspective, but was pretty slow, and it took awhile to get into the story.  I like this one much better… More Dew….  What did everyone think?  Compare/Contrast if you can to the original Infection…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.