This topic contains 232 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 3 years, 1 month ago.

Agree? Disagree?

• Profile photo of J.P.

You seem distraught. Perhaps a theraputic visit to the Island is called for. Tongue out

Profile photo of GJ

Like the austin powers moley sceen
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

especially the ones that are so big and noticeable that it’s truly a test of will to NOT notice it, yet both you and the person you’re looking at who has it KNOW that that is exactly what you’re doing.

…I would imagine having boobs is probably a very similar experience.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of GJ

Profile photo of GJ

About the lack of Cox in my life.

Profile photo of athanas

Like Mole from The Wind in the Willows. Not those crazy-ass looking star-nosed moles. They scare me.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

That i am happy to see this thread pop up

Profile photo of GJ

That you are happy or unhappy to see this thread pop up like a mole in a dirty hole?

What say you?

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Wolf

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Byron Metz

It seems rational, so it must be a success! Right?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

If you set out to fail at something, and you succeed at failing what you set out to fail…Are you a failure? Or a success?

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Avinjer

I am disinclined to acquise to your request for verification of your observation. While your generalization does not lack a certain temerity I feel I must postpone any decision on the veracity of your claim until a full investigation into the preciseness of your posting can be completed.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of athanas

but then you’d be a politician, and that’s just no good.

Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

I can’t agree with all of you, because that would be wishy-washy, agree?

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve –while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of GJ

But asfter such a period of abstinence , I’m forgetting what it was like to have Cox in here – agree or disagree?

Profile photo of athanas

Where the hell he been?

Profile photo of athanas

but you wermons are evil when it comes to that shit.
    you say one thing, but when you get the hooch in you, it’s a completely differnt story.

It’s not the size that counts…it’s how you use it!

And I even said that with a straight face. Personally I like the Sex and the City episode where Samantha says something along the lines of “If I can’t feel it inside me…!” (I wish I could remember the exact quote, it was funny as hell!)

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

She’s an equal opportunity Chang Banger…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Really?! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of GJ

… Around the time of the ancestor fan film contest, I think…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

My heart weeps for you!

What this world needs is more Cox!

Profile photo of GJ

that you don’t know who he is?!

Profile photo of GJ

I like to admit to be partial to cox, and Balls (Melon balls) but I better save that for S&N..

He’s an amusing lad who adds a little something-something to the discussions.

I miss Cox!! I think Pondy does too cuz he just asked about him in CHs. Everybody misses Cox!!!! Cry

but then again….

Profile photo of Avinjer

nevermind.

…but this isn’t one of those times… or is it?

Profile photo of Wolf

Well, maybe.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

I have my moments!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Avinjer

Profile photo of Avinjer

But did you know that I would disagree with you knowing that you would disagree while I hold to my agreement to disagree on principal?

I do that all the time especially when I’m in a public place and someone starts talking about past, present, or future government and or political issues……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Upon further review my analysis and extensive examination of why we are gathered here today which opinions in an attempt to find the moderate, level-headed, logical, rational middle-ground in a sea of the emotionally confused will clarify any undisturbed cliams thus making this statement of what I have just said the most insanely idiotic thing you have ever heard my rambling, incoherent response would not be considered a rational thought……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Avinjer

Except for those with which I agree.

Profile photo of sadock

It also enables you to look at things from an alternate perspective from your own.

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

Profile photo of sadock

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

And for no other reason than the fact that it pisses them off. Laughing

Profile photo of Avinjer

Willing to take either side to further the discussion and keep the verbal traffic flowing. I’ve even gone so far as to change sides in the middle of an argument if it looks like the other side is close to giving up just to keep it going. Therefore I have come to the firm conclusion that I must say, maybe.
    I will admit that I used to be very indecisive. Now, I’m not so sure.

Profile photo of GJ

When I see lots of people agreeing.. It’s like a gut reaction.

Profile photo of Evan Curry

RULEZ

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

I agree with your thoughts on this. It is easy to get crack… there was this one time, in band camp…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Profile photo of Simon Ögander

gree…

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

only on this matter, otherwise I’m not sure.

Agreed?

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

Profile photo of athanas

something in this thread I agree with.

Profile photo of steve libby

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of Howard DiNatale

No (meaning Yes)

———-

“I love the smell of dead triangles in the morning…The smell, you know that rotting smell…smells like victory”

—Perry Dawsey paraphrasing Robert Duvall

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

I’ve got my herbal vices as well. :-p

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

FDO HELP ME I CAN’T STOP SAYING THAT

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Nonsense poopy pants! Take that! and that and tahtatghsh sjsjkaksjduajsywnx jsjasja and that!

Sorry cheif. got carried away

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Embarassed

Or got baked, let it all hang out, took a nap?

Or let it all hang out, got baked, took a nap?

Wait a minute…is that right? Oh, I’m all sorts of confused now! That’s it! I’ll be hanged…I’m taking another nap!! Or getting baked. Um…

Profile photo of Wolf

After the first three or four times, even I could use some assisstance.

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of athanas

hung out for a couple hours, then took a nap?

Sorry. Cheap shot, I know. Hee!

I just had one of those. Not feeling so good now. Of course we’ve had mid to high 90’s and 8000% humidity and muggy and icky and ugh for weather so it was a little like sleeping in a hot wet oven…

that I disagree!!!

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of Wolf

some pills to clear that up?

Friend of MuchAdo

ambivalence is always good… I think… or not… I don’t know…

Profile photo of Wolf

Whatever.

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Even -I- don’t know where I stand.

Naaa… I’m useless all day then! Wink

Do YOU smoke your breakfast?

Do you smoke your breakfast?

No sand in your crotch area! Check!

Hoores. She smelled like cigarettes Lt. Dan. Check!

I mean no

Profile photo of Gmork

…your wisdom provides clarity! Laughing
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

I never let anyone else do anything or go anywhere without testing it first!

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

the same place as you!

… when dealing with Junkies… I know where many of them have been…

And did you remember to wash your hands first? Laughing

I agree that I’m confused but disagree that I’m not…

… I keep getting slapped in the face with your ‘copter as I’m trying to watch the Gutter Bounce Brigade… not cool!

At first I agreed that you may be confused, but after analyzing your prose, I have to say you appear to be cognizant of and in touch with your thoughts… so now I’m leaning the other way…

Profile photo of Wolf

I really don’t think you’re confused.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

I am confused.

Don’t disagree with me!

Profile photo of Wolf

we just love to see you get turned on.Tongue out

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of Gmork

I did have a wee bit of with the explanations of my agreeing and disagreeing dissertations, but if one looked closely, they may just look like the definitions straight out of the dictionary with a few conjunctions to tie the muliple definintions together Wink

Profile photo of Wolf

exotiKali with strawberries and whipped cream!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of athanas

just putting that out there, Damian.

Profile photo of athanas

I never go into battle sans my armor, if you get what I mean.

Oh, and I don’t sleep with diseased hoores, either.

waffles…….

Kind of like syphilis

Profile photo of BigJohn

I’m kinda on the fence here.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Agree?

Disagree?

Profile photo of athanas

to say “fuck this thread!!!111one”.

Carry on.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

you WANT confusion??

i don’t understand & i deal with teenagers

i am so confused

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

But everytime I try, I keep coming back to the movie “Freddie got fingered” and I just curl into a littl… big ball and twitch.

Thank you for getting me. Not too many people do. Now.. Off to he trampoliney thingy!

Profile photo of Gmork

Equus incarnate!Surprised
    ———–

Profile photo of BigJohn

You have been got! Moohoowaahaahahaha

*man i love being pretend evil*

Take no prisoners. Take no ….real evil! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

My plan to perfection! In my waffle ing, I got you to get him to try to me to get you to get him!
    I FUCK N ROCK! It’s what string pullers do.
    Got your back.

Take no prisoners. Take no ….time to waste! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Do you agree?

Or disagree?

Do we get him or not? Hmmm…

…and I don’t know if I can agree to ‘GET HIM’…

The little bastard drew blood too!!! Proof.

I must say, my friend, you were a bit unsure there!

I am using the disagree option. I do apologize but…. It is my right and I will defend myself to the death to …. never mind….. I agree

Take no prisoners. Take no ….waffeling! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

… that you say you actually have pictures for…

How bad was the bruising…?

And I even have pics to prove it!!! Wink

Profile photo of BigJohn

Try imagining it without the leopard robe.

Profile photo of Wolf

Hey JP!!! I gotta question for ya!!!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

Profile photo of Gmork

“all majestic and centurion-like…”

hmm…nope,it’s not coming to me Tongue out
    ———–

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

…but he made a break for it, ran straight towards the house, then stopped dead at the fence. I went straight over his head, over the fence and into the garden. First and last time I ever rode a horse!

A horse’s arse, maybe… :)

Profile photo of BigJohn

That guy who aussiepantsed you was a horse? Maybe not; it didn’t sound so scary…

Horses don’t like me. I used to like horses, but they don’t like me. I’ve had too many bad experiences with horses (never been thrown or bit, though) that I know horses and me aren’t meant to be with 100 yards of each other.

It’s too bad, really, I look really good on the back of a horse, all majestic and centurion-like. Oh well, your loss, equus.

a horse? Nah!

Then again, when a horse opens it’s mouth and you see the teeth – aargh!

Profile photo of GJ

He was a beauty

x

Haven’t been near a horse in 28 years, since one threw me. Horses scare the pants off me.

Into a rose garden!

Profile photo of GJ

I know I shouldn’t be :)

I was only 11 when I got thrown off. It was a bit of a freak accident as there was a circus in the next field and a baby elephant wondered into ours and he horse freaked, bucked and ran.

Profile photo of GJ

You say was… he’s gone now?

Profile photo of GJ

he should come work for my company and nock em all off one by one :)

Profile photo of GJ

but never bitten!

in the boob no less!!! Surprised

Profile photo of Gmork

rawr
    ———–

Profile photo of GJ

pleasure vs pain theory

… but then again, some people like that!

Profile photo of GJ

but it hurts my ass if I stay there too long

…concise, straight to the point!

Nice.

Well done for making a decision!

Profile photo of Chris Short

I agree

and the fact it’s confusing, not knowing whether by agreeing or disagreeing, one is being deliberately undecisive!

Profile photo of GJ

that I’ve forgotten what we were supposed to be agreeing or disagreeing with in the first place?!

disagree to agree!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I have decided to Agree to Disagree!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of Gmork

I knew I could count on you ladies!
    ———–

Profile photo of Tony Koester

I Agree

Tongue out

Profile photo of Gmork

I am willing to spend a fair amount of money to make this a reality Tongue out
    ———–

Profile photo of BigJohn

Something I can agree on!

I’ll take the silky-smooth manicorn outfit over the harsh drapery that was those robes ANY DAY.

Profile photo of Gmork

Tongue outI think instead of the robes, BigJohn should have done a manicorn outfit for Sigler’s book tour stop last night!
    ———–

And then my wife says “And get me a beer bitch!”

I know my roll

Take no prisoners. Take no ….non getters of beer! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

I agree! Double you tee eff!

Take no prisoners. Take no ….longhanded shorthand! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Screw that prick … whoever the man is

Take no prisoners. Take no ….mans! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Your wife is always right.

Profile photo of BigJohn

I think you know EXACTLY what the point of this thread is.

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

but it sure as hell is funny! Smile

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

I think you’re disagreeing, purely to be disagreeable.

Profile photo of BigJohn

I cannot, in good conscience, agree with that.

Yes, lets start somewhere and agree on something.

WTF!

after reading all this, I can neither agree nor disagree with whatever it is that we’re trying to agree or disagree on… Can everyone agree to that??

What the fuck?

Take no prisoners. Take no ….potty mouths! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

See how easy this is…

Take no prisoners. Take no ….non agreers or non disagreers! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of Gmork

lol….Laughing
    ———–

Agreeing in principle doesn’t really ‘set it in stone’ – does it?

It probably is better, in order to stop the brain hurting and bleeding (it’s bad if blood comes out the ears… right?) if any agreements or disagreements could be definitely decided upon.

An agreement could be reached where the parties involved could decided on a course of action in order to determine the scale off agreements and disagreement, which would technically be an agreement in principle, but could be the first step to an agrement being reached.

Er… I think I’m losing the plot… and the will to live… and what the hell is this thread about anyway?

Smile

Profile photo of GJ

and think that we may have agreed in princple to allow diagreement and agreement may not be reached any time soon.

Profile photo of Wolf

I’ve never tried and I still have my nutsack. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

She says I agree – is that right?

What happens if I disagree?

Profile photo of Wolf

I agree.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Profile photo of athanas

I don’t care if this divides by zero and the universe implodes: yes, I agree with you!

I like vigor

Take no prisoners. Take no ….! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of BigJohn

My thinker – it paineds!

eyes, ears….. all dripping with blood!

Profile photo of Gmork

after re-reading my own post, I’m reminded of a scene from Austin Powers…

“annnnnnd, now I’ve gone cross-eyed.”
    ———–

Profile photo of athanas

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

… would cause me to contest and call the disagreement into question and take an active stand against it. I would not withstand the implication that I was setting up a force against this disagreement. The difference between my opposing and the group resisting is somewhat that between offensive and defensive action. To oppose is mainly to fight against, in order to thwart, certain tendencies of which one does not approve. If I were to resist, that would suggest that the subject is already threatened by the forces, or by the imminent possibility, against which is central to the struggle.

Again, whereas opposing always suggests an attitude of great disapproval, my general resistance may imply an inner struggle in which the will is divided. If one were to be so strong willed as to withstand – to successfully resist – it may refer endurance that allows one to emerge unharmed to active resistance.

Far be it for me to contradict the vigor and aggressiveness of the disagreement but all my life I have fought against prejudice and intolerance. And if disagreements cause the alienation of others I am not afraid to tolerate any error in my ways so long as reason is left free to combat it.

So while other may to fail to agree, differing in the conclusions of the facts and allowing the theories to disagree in their basic axioms before us, I will off no differing of opinion as the dissent may cause quarrels that could escalate to violent disagreement and parted company. Should such a thing come to pass, it would cause me physical discomfort and have an ill effect on my general disposition. Let others protest or remonstrance against the solemn and earnest affirmations asserted here. But as for myself, to make a formal declaration of the nonacceptance an expression or to declare objection, disapproval, or dissent in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid…that I just cannot abide by.
    ———–

and disagrees with our disagreement. Right?
    //headdesk//

Profile photo of Gmork

If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right.

I concur in admitting that conceding to agree that we are all right is to consent to the course of action before us. Yet to settle on by common consent, verily, to arrange to accept or concede something, as in the case of the views or wishes of another, would indeed achieve or be in harmony with the opinions, feelings, and purposes of all involved.

Furthermore to come to terms with and correspond with such consistency, would be fitting, pleasing, and healthful to the climate of this group. That we can coincide to be in harmony regarding this matter of opinion, agrees completely with the fortitude of this collective. And through this implied accord, attained by discussion and adjustment of differences – for surely there are some points on which we all can agree – we reach a cooperative thinking or acting toward an end that implies a majority of approval.

Finally, I wish to express my heartfelt pride that the opinions, judgments, wishes, and interests of such a varied range of people, are in such agreement that our wishes coincide exactly with our desires.
    ———–

Profile photo of GJ

that we will try not to diagree anymore

Acceptable hugs from other straight dudes…. but if Kali says so… I think you have to? I’ll see if I can pull some strings to get you out of it

Take no prisoners. Take no ….going against the Kali! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of athanas

Profile photo of BigJohn

Wouldn’t you agree?

to disagree?

Or disagree to agree? Maybe we should get a 2nd opinion….

disagreeing is confusing only if the agreement was confusing in the first instance…

?

Profile photo of J.P.

But probably because you’re right.

Hugs aren’t free… and only Kali can offer my services… she is my Madam after all…

You obviously do not have a clue… but I disagree as to the timeframe since it is no longer now…

Profile photo of Wolf

The mental image is fantastic!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Profile photo of GJ

But have to say that I disagree with most of you.

Kudo’s!

Take no prisoners. Take no ….! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of athanas

Photobucket

I think I both agree and disagree, because the argument is valid depending on where you stand…! ?

Profile photo of athanas

Logically, I want to agree with you, but it seems to hang with the cool kids, I have to disagree with you.

….right?

Profile photo of athanas

my mind is blown…

Profile photo of BigJohn

He agreed with me.

But I disagreed with him.

Did I do that right?

I believe you do. You are just too shy to let it out. Do you need a hug? (ScottEPond is waiting)

Take no prisoners. Take no ….hidden psychcosis! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of athanas

O.o

Profile photo of athanas

An African or European swallow?

But there’s actually another thread for this nonsense we’ve started here! Follow me! Tongue out

Agreed!

(as uttered by a super-fab Australian actor!) I use that quote in regular conversation all the time…and it’s usually met with blank stares and raised eyebrows. Yay for fellow Pirates fans! :)

But what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen sparrow?

I like this game! I agree that we play it more! Laughing

No matter where you go, there you are.

Profile photo of Gmork

I think you guys are looking for the the random discussion thread or maybe the (shamless) Crack Hits II thread Wink
    ———–

Profile photo of GJ

to the confusion Cry

Guestford_junkie No I do not know everything, but I pretend that I do and I nod in all the right places

If you agree that you’re confused, do you disagree that you’re not confused?

Or do you concur that this is all confusing?

Profile photo of GJ

I agree that I’m very confused!

Guestford_junkie

No I do not know everything, but I pretend that I do and I nod in all the right places

It’s a subtle difference that makes sense only in my own head, y’know. :)

agree or disagree?

Right!

Take no prisoners. Take no ….unconfusion! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Profile photo of BigJohn

Where do I go for that?_________________________________________________________

But only you can answer this way. No one else

I will allow it. But just you. No one else can

But no one else

Profile photo of Wolf

Maybe

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Tongue out

It’s really a very simple concept.

See. Simple

Take no prisoners. Take no ….bags of salt! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

See. Simple.

Take no prisoners. Take no ….grains of salt! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

after I wrote it

Smile

Profile photo of athanas

Photobucket

I agree that this could be the best place in which to share our agreements and disagreements, although it might be confusing if there are people who don’t agree. For those who don’t agree, then where would be the best place to agree on to avoid confusion? For those who sit on the fence, then the act of deciding on whether they should agree or disagree becomes even more confusing because they are neither agreeing or disagreeing but choosing to be in a confused state of affairs.

Where was I? I agree I am confused…

This might be the place to help us be less confused. Don’t you agree?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.