This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 3 years, 7 months ago.

Aggressive caching enabled for the next 2-3 days.

Hey Guys,

we are expecting pretty high traffic towards scottsigler.com in the next couple of days. I had to enable the aggressive caching mode for the site to keep the site up and running during this period (crossing fingers). Some parts of the site content will appear to be outdated for a while so please bear with us for the next 2-3 days.

Cheers!
    Paul.

GFL audiobooks & ebooks go on sale tomorrow. That might have something to do with it. Nah, couldn’t be.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I see the title “Aggressive caching enabled” and the first thing that came to mind was ‘Pulsar’. :-) How did I know?

When did that get announced? LOL

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

but “Aggressive caching” just sounds sexy!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

That’s why i like you so much :) Haha!

aka nilling

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

It’s easy to underestimate The Junkie Horde. BackMyBook.com is not the first to be overwhelmed by an ORANGESLAUGHT.

———————————————————-

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.