This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 7 months ago.

Again, our FDO predicts the future…

Yes…. Just because Magness is awesome…don’t mean I wanna meet him…

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

on another continent by an internet link would be most preferable!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Cause I’m no too keen on meeting an Ancestor and becoming personally acquainted with it’s insides.

have no idea what the hell they’re messing with until its too late :)

"when he comes out hungry and angry, we will stand together and tell you ‘I told you so!’"

stand…together…. on the other end of a video confrence via the internet link up many hundreds of miles away….right?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

Delhome speaks the truth…I jsut want to tell them — go ahead scientist-man, build that mammal.  But when he comes out hungry and angry we will stand together and tell you, "I told you so!"

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Let them fuck around and get eaten. Just think of major publicity our FDO would get out of it!      

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

I mean come on can’t you hear the change in music. it’s in the same room with you and you will trip and fall. there is no escape once the music changes and the camera goes wide. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

don’t those fucktards know they’re gonna get eaten…????

gawd damn, maybe they havn’t listened to ancestor yet, but have they NEVER seen any of the movies about geneticly designing extinct spieces?!? it NEVER turns out well, and the designers get turnen into animal crap…

Western Carolina University Catamount Sports Update:

The Catamounts rule the fucking universe!

BoingBoing posted an article today entitled Reconstructing the genome of the earliest mammal which goes on to describe how Ian Holmes, who is a bioinformatics hacker at UC Berkeley, emailed one of the writers at BoingBoing to update him on "his latest research in the mind-blowing area of ‘paleogenetics’."  Holmes goes on to say that he and his collaborators "recently put together a DNA sequence for the earliest mammal genome, 75 million years old".

Methinks this is beginning to sound suspiciously familiar to the bioinformatics work of Dr  Liu Jiandan (aka Jian) from our FDO’s masterpiece, Ancestor. Is this mere coincidence or more proof that the FDO is on the cutting edge of science? All I know is we are one step closer to fully realizing the creation of Baby McButter.
    The full article can be read here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.