This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Evan Curry Evan Curry 7 years, 1 month ago.

Adult Swim

• Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Profile photo of Karen McDonald

I think I know them LOL but seriously I love Aqua Teen, Hank Hill hands down, Robot Chicken…Boondocks… and my WoW guild is called Calimtous Intent, I love me some Adult Swim

Proud member of GirlCo!

Profile photo of Grace McDermott

…the same as the Spinal Tap thing, Brendan, the guy who created the show, actually tours and…well, here’s the wiki says:

"Dethklok does have a touring band, although there are no actual human counterparts to the characters on the show. The band consists of show co-creator, vocalist & guitarist Brendon Small, who writes & sings most of the music for the show, alongside drummer Gene Hoglan, bassist Bryan Beller, and second guitarist Mike Keneally. Dethklok toured with Chimaira and Soilent Green during June and early July 2008." 

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Snakes ‘n’ Barrels episode is on tonight.  Quite obviously a Guns ‘n Roses parody.  So much the better. 🙂

(Doodly-Do)

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

In boston, brendan is an awesome guy in person. 🙂

Mark "The Mangler" Wheeler

#1 Contender for the heavyweight title.

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

that character is supposed to be a parody of David Lee Roth. 

…but they’re a cartoon.

I had a friend who swore up and down that he saw Spinal Tap during their ’96 tour. I had to find a gentile way to explain to him that not only is the Tap a fictional band, but they didn’t tour in ’96 

did you see the ‘last’ one?  kinda surreal… more surreal than normal, I mean.

he does cocain.  Might just be a rumor though.

is the best he can play bace with his wang lol

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

were did u c them i at i saw then at chi-town they signed my deathalbon record

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

I saw Dethklok live last year With Chimera and Soilent Green. The show was amazing. I actually got to meet Brendon Small after the show along with the rest of the band and got them to sign a Metalocalypse poster. They’re all really nice guys. Oh and Dr. Roxo is by far my favorite charecter.

~Do You Know How Many Birthdays There Are In a Year?…….Hundreds….Litearly..Hundreds,~

Profile photo of Jeremy Jensen

But I can’t stand that darned Dr Roxo clown guy. 

Profile photo of Cougar Jan Stiffler

How many of you guys and gals watch Metalocalypse!  

My favorite is Murderface.

Long live Dethklok!!!!!!

Da Cougar 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.