This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of BigJohn BigJohn 4 years, 11 months ago.

Active Forum Topic list

• Profile photo of BigJohn

The only heady topic i’m like to talk about is beer, most likely. Have I mentioned how I drank 250 Guinness last year to celebrate their 250th anniversary?

BigJohn

Profile photo of BigJohn

Not quite sure how I missed it, you know – being all clearly labeled and all that.

BigJohn

Profile photo of Belladonna420

YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

I can’t recall any heady topics I’ve discussed with you. But my memory for forum discussions only lasts for about 24 hours if you’re male. Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

if you missed this: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3520#comment-79045

Profile photo of Pons Matal

and I’ll say it again. Pulsar, YOU ARE THE MAN!! Thanks again for being so accommodating! :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Profile photo of BigJohn

So, can you make my Scott Sigler web page hand me a beer every time I visit?

Thanks!
    BigJohn

Profile photo of BigJohn

That’s my purpose, too! Although I prefer the term snarky instead of wise ass.

BigJohn

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

We need never go hunting for Haiku again

thank you

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

15 it is.

My only purpose on these forums is to make wise ass comments and to try to tenuously squish sigler related content into 3 lines of pseudopoetry!

Profile photo of BigJohn

Somehow I missed that RSS feed. No longer! More sigler! MORE!

BigJohn

Patent Pending

Profile photo of sadock

Wait. What’s a Haiku again?

Are those the 5-7-5 syllable Japanese poem thingies?

Every day I have to come up with a new Haiku or the thread just disappears

Profile photo of sadock

There have been several times that I would have missed a post entirely if it weren’t for my RSS feed.

The most recent example of that was TwoWire’s Dallas RTT Videos. Many of the Junkies seemed to enjoy those once I bounced them back onto the active thread.

A life empty of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

I’d like to see a longer list of Actives. Scott’s Blog of F**k Yeah has 15 topics and the Active Forum List only has 10. Topics drop off the list too fast sometimes. Cry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.