This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years, 9 months ago.

Access Denied….

done something wrong, like not listening to episode 10 wraped in my new dirty blanket. I am very paranoid. I am glad things are working today, I had a hard time sleeping last night, thinking what would I do if I could not get back here again.
    Thank God Sigler everyting is working fine today, maybe our glorious Tech Masters will save us from this evil bug.
    addictions are a curse…. and a blessing. YEA!!!!

Still hunting the bug, there is something odd with the database which runs out of sync sometimes. I’ve updated some critical system files today, it might help. 

Cheers!

Paul.

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

I could access anything from this site. I kept get DB not working. Also pages from Drupal saying they had no record of my ID or password to trying to reach folks at Drupal for questions. But today it seems to be working.
    The Irishman from Ohio

No problems yet.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

You put that twice.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

You put that twice.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

I was not able to log in today. “Down for maintenance-Paul” kept popping up. Since its working know, I forgive you. See, I have forgotten already. What was I saying?..

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    This morning and afternoon is was running slow. I kept getting knock off. But this evening the site seems to be back from the grave.

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    Access… is granted again. Thanks for resetting my password Sigler Godd.

He has received warnings. He is scrambling to put the database back together now. Nevermind the chainsaw, Robbie, just keep coding …

He has received warnings. He is scrambling to put the database back together now. Nevermind the chainsaw, Robbie, just keep coding …

This seems to be a recurring theme. Problem with database connectivity?

Murder at Avedon Hill – podcast novel by P.G. Holyfield – http://pgholyfield.com/maah

Howdy. Today I tried several times to check out the Forums. But when I clicked on any one of them, I was sent to a page that said it did not exist. Hitting the refresh button did not work either. Starting a new forum was the only thing that has worked so far. By the way, I had no problems down loading and running Nocturnal #2. At least I got my fix for the week.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.