This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of The Yeti The Yeti 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

A small detail about episode 8 of Kissyman & the Gentleman

Not that I want to be overly picky, but in the last episode did Lefty hand Kissyman twinkies with one hand and dog biscuits with the other? Isn’t he missing his right hand?

Just curious ;)

He is missing it, and yes, he handed him the stuff with both hands. You beat the post i was gonna make about 3 hours in advance.

“God does not play dice with the Universe.” -Albert Einstein

I noticed it as well. Guess the FDO had one to many Foster’s!

We almost always catch these little inconsistencies whereas The Shiv sometimes misses them. Can’t blame him, we’ve got a hell of a lot more manpower Laughing

Did you already email Scott and let him know? This is one of those things that you definitely need to give him a heads up about so he can change it for when (if?) the print edition comes out.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Yeah, when Kissyman said, “Lefty, did you…” I thought he was going to finish that question with, “grow a new arm?” instead of ” get me 3 packages of twinkies and eat one?”

Despite the fact that some think the Irish won’t ammount to anything because they spend all thier money on food and booze, sometimes we can regenerate body parts. Most commonly the liver but sometimes arms. The better to reach for a bowl of lucky charms soaked in beer.

I only listened to that 2 days ago! I was too busy laughing at leftie eating the twinkie!

Rachel Guestford_junkie

Just finished that episode and was going to make that very comment.

Yea I’m a late bloomer, I only listend to this one last night, and was like WTF where did the second hand come from

I thought I mustnt have got the joke or somthing

@michaelkidd: No joke, just a mistake by some dumb-ass writer …

but at least you know we’re paying attention :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.