This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 5 months ago.

A new way to support the Sigler!

• Take the cover images from the Scott Sigler website and place them into the “My Documents” folder on your PC.
  • Then go to Start>Control Panel>Display>Screen Saver and choose “My Pictures Slideshow” from the screen saver pulldown.
  • Click on settings and then select “Stretch Small Pictures” and click on the empty box next to it.
  • Lastly, make sure there are no photos that could cause you trouble in that folder.
  • Now, when your computer switches to screensaver, it will rotate thru all the images in the folder, including all the Scott Sigler covers you placed there.
  • Finally, set the screen for your monitor so that people walking by can see it when you are not using the machine…..
  • Result? Advertising for Sigler! Create more junkies, help with the acension.
Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

Great idea!

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Great Idea

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth’s atmosphere in an old refrigerator box. – Kirk Lazarus

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

i often have my laptop and ipod going simultanously out in public and never thought about the 

screen saver as a way to get the word out on the FDO.

Thanks 

but since i work in the public school system, that would be frowned upon, so i never brought it up.
good idea though
wish i could though, but it is school’s pc
#
http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

• The high res image of the DOMREC patch!
  • After all….. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

Then you’re screwed and we may end up with some damn laptop stealin’ sumbitch as a Junkie.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

• They will ge thooked, join the sigler website and the original junkie might find their computer again.

around and did it on all the college PC’s i could access…. and locked the desktops with some noncesicle password…

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:15 – 11 (11-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 13-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I don’t think me doing this would help anyone, as I’m the only one that would see it, and I’m already a junkie. Though if I could figure out how to hack into my school system, or get more permissions, I would so do this there. Not just to convert more junkies, but to bug our computer tech guy.

Stupid high school, letting me do nothing on a computer. >_>

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Mac users, huh? I find you are a computer racist for not including systems for our Macintosh bretheren.

Im with Manis, dont hate on the mac users. As a soon to be mac nerd i resent that. lol

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

• And do not have knowledge of those systems.
  • I clearly labeled my idea as for Windows.
  • If you have an idea on how to do this on a MAC, post it.
  • As an IT professional, I am a computer racist – I prefer MAINFRAMES – I make my living there.  And no company that has employed me in 25 years uses MACs.  You know why?  MACs don’t perform the job.   (How many CASE tools are available for the MAC?  Bueler, Buelrer?  Try ZERO)

rotten watermelons…

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina University Catamount Sports Update:

The Catamounts rule the fucking universe!

I got a friend to take the 12 Contagious PDFs and make two wallpapers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59499013@N00/3333587817/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59499013@N00/3334423564/in/photostream/

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter
    • Save all the Sigler cover pictures in a newly created folder
    • Go to your desktop –> command click –> change desktop background –> click the screensaver tab OR bring up finder –> applications –> system preferences –> choose the screensaver tab
    • Click options. Near as I can figure ‘zoom back and forth’ is the closest you’re going to get to the ‘strectch small pics’ option, though with this checked (and okay’d) it isn’t guaranteed that the whole picture will show up.
    • Move the timer to whatever you want. For best Sigler advertising the lowest amount (3 minutes on my Mac) is probably the best choice.
    • Then you can just quit system preferences. Should save on its own (unless your Mac has an actual save or apply or okay button)
    • Same results should ensue.

Works with my mac like that, anyway.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Diabolically evil!!! (And Genius)

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.