This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Stefani Robinson Stefani Robinson 2 years, 7 months ago.

a lot of shipping ?

Yikes, I certainly wouldn’t do that either lol. I suggesting emailing or posting on the new website thread with this and I am sure someone will get you squared away quickly. media@scottsigler.com and they will look into it for you.

Hang in there! If it looks like something’s wrong with the interface and how it’s displaying your purchase, send a note to media@scottsigler.com and describe the glitch. Or you can post it in the forum for addressing the new website issues. You might get a quicker response from the awesome folks who can fix it, and have your cool stuff in hand sooner. (And it is some awesome stuff!)

Hey
    Trying to Preorder MVP and buy some of the effin nice shirts at the same time. But when i go to checkout, there is a shipping fee for $10.95 pr shirt and Hardcover book. On top of that there is no total sum.
    So; I haven’t ordered anything since I much prefer to know what I’m beeing billed.
    Can you please fix ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.