This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Stefani Robinson Stefani Robinson 2 years, 5 months ago.

a lot of shipping ?

Hey
    Trying to Preorder MVP and buy some of the effin nice shirts at the same time. But when i go to checkout, there is a shipping fee for $10.95 pr shirt and Hardcover book. On top of that there is no total sum.
    So; I haven’t ordered anything since I much prefer to know what I’m beeing billed.
    Can you please fix ?

Hang in there! If it looks like something’s wrong with the interface and how it’s displaying your purchase, send a note to media@scottsigler.com and describe the glitch. Or you can post it in the forum for addressing the new website issues. You might get a quicker response from the awesome folks who can fix it, and have your cool stuff in hand sooner. (And it is some awesome stuff!)

Yikes, I certainly wouldn’t do that either lol. I suggesting emailing or posting on the new website thread with this and I am sure someone will get you squared away quickly. media@scottsigler.com and they will look into it for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.