This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nitara Nitara 5 years, 1 month ago.

a few questions

There are two songs that are played in the episodes. If I’m not mistaken, the first is Remember Your Ghost by Uncrowned. I can’t remember what the other one is called though.

was when he was talking to the new chief at the end of the story…had me rolling.

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

Wink

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

hehehe

I suppose if the wife ate her husband, she would still yell at him for not being there for the kids right?

The Irishman from Ohio

damn that’s one long audiobook.  it was really good.  can’t wait to read it.

short answer is: there arent supposed to be.  Most of the spoilish topics are named as such, however no one really polices it so… yeah, finish the audio book first.  Fast.  And then some back. :-)

Ack, looks like oyu already finished it… my bad. :-)

FYI, i new sly was a up to no good once rex was in the pic.  overall, i liked the audiobook however, i can’t wait to read it.

if so i’ll be back when i’m done with the audiobook. 

I guess their culture is one that we will never fully understand.  If we let them be who they are perhaps one day they will grow and we will be able to live in harmony.

Or they will increase in numbers so greatly they will literally burst from their underground home and eat us all.

Either way.   

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated I have no idea what I’m talking about.

either that or the non-human non-people eating Nocturnal becomes lunch!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

…I got the impression that they are not necessarily evil, they just have a different sense of morality. That’s getting into moral relavatism though, which most folks don’t agree with.

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

It just keeps perpetuating the same sad violent tendancies.  If even one parent took the time to NOT eat people, then we would have a whole new generation of emotionally well balanced Nocturnals! 

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

The parents eat people too! :)

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

If the parents were paying more attention to them and maybe taking an interest in what the kids were doing they wouldn’t be forced to eat people.  Its just a cry for attention.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

I definitely agree with you on that!

behaviour on the parents!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

man eating hippo-kids? 

The Irishman from Ohio

they are a product of their environment. To them, what they are and do is the norm. *wonders* Hmmm, norm….why does that sound familiar?

just hungry! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

are the children really all that evil?

To Thy Legion Cry, Thou Shall Arise, Of Flames and Thunder, To Claim Thy Prize, In Kill Devil Hills!

#1 What is the music song name/band name?

#2 are all the zeds like first born, sly, succa, ect, the result of in-breading of Marie’s Children

#3 if Marie is an Alpha-member of the spieces, shouldn’t we let the children wipe out the rest of humantity to push the species forward?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.