This topic contains 109 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 11 months ago.

6 weeks of waiting!

That would be the bar in our house. The FULL bar. Come on over! Oh, twowire, those would be cutlasses, not swords, pirate-boy!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

a little experimentation can yield some nice surprises! :) 

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

martinis don’t come with the little umbrellas… that would be the best of both worlds!!

You can keep the olives, I’ll be over here in the corner with the vodka and vermouth

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Ye caught me dead to rights ye did. Me olives AND me tiny plastic swords to stick’em with….

only because you don’t want to discover someone has pirate-plundered your queen-sized martini olives!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Gonna keep an eye on you!  :)

Laughing

I married a girl like you, now I’m discovering there’s another one? Shadygirl never told me she had a sister!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

…the martini, that is.

Oh, never mind…..

and no further comment needed

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

will do that to anyone without a pickled liver…

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Hoping that is the same parrallel universe that Rose Tyler is in!!  If I were the Doctor I would have ripped open Time and Space to go save Rose!

at 2:13 est 

August 31, 2012
    July 31, 2015
    January 31, 2018
    March 31, 2018
    October 31, 2020
    August 31, 2023
    May 31, 2026
    December 31. 2028

These are the dates that I paint my butt blue and head uptown for a little fun!

Politicians tell the truth?  I’ve never seen that but perhaps it is because I’ve never been through a witner since a blue moon only occurs about once every 2.5 years.  Wonder when the next one occurs.  I do know however that it isn’t this year. Lying politicians – every one of them!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

I’m usually just about the nicest canine here. But I woke up with a raging headache after an hour and a half of sleep. I just finished a 60 hour work week in 3 1/2 days and this moron pushed me over the edge. I hate when that happens.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

I was going to tell him to go play in the street, but then thought otherwise. After all, I didn’t want to be responsible for any damage to vehicles.

Witner is defined as the brief season that occurs at the end of every 100th blue moon. It lasts for a total of 27 minutes, 14 seconds, at which time birds fly backwards, dogs give birth to kittens and politicians are said to only tell the truth.

Other notables from past witners are as follows;

Chef Boyardee won the coveted gold medal from the Cordon Bleu Institute.

Adolph Hitler wrote a stirring childrens book dealing with acceptance.

The Detroit Lions won the Super Bowl by a score of 2-0 over the East Virginia High School Chess Club. ( I lost money on that one!)

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

in parallel univeerse #9857123489. I know, I was there.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

we all knew that when the schedule was posted he had things in his life that might come up.  family was first and always should be!!  for you to not understand that is just fucked up!  we (all the true junkies) love the content when it comes and wait with concern not selfishness when it dosn’t come when we originally thought because we know there is a good reason!  our FDO always keeps the junkies updated.

as far as the publishing thing, who do you think is reading them?  THE JUNKIES!  we buy the books and support our FDO.  our free content is just a very good bonus!!

You are too funny.  ROFL!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Be still. You’ll get your Rookie (Part 2) exactly when promised: this witner. Just as soon as witner gets here, Rookie 2 will hit the feed. Just waiting for witner… (Tell you what, go find something to do and someone will let you know when witner comes.)

Waaahhh, I’m tired! Take a NAP! A little effort on your part rockinde1 to browse through the site and you would know what is in the works and what isn’t! What kinda Junkie only has ONE post in a year and 3wks and its justs to bitch and whine?! AND hasn’t cared enough to keep up on the current and past events of the FDO? Answer – No Junkie would, so I agree with n8!

by the way. Whats a "witner"?

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

You’ve been an OJ for over a year and this shit is your first post? FUCK YOU!!!! Before you start whining, bitching and twitching in your soiled diaper, you arrogant little turd, why don’t you take a fucking look around the website to see if there may possibly be a valid reason for you not getting what you paid for. What a fucking buttmunching douche!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

man we have been waiting, and had promises (broken) on

delivery of the next episode…

so whats the hold up?

start publishing books , now theres no time for the junkies?

I thought the rookie part 2 was supposed to be out this witner as well? 

So bad I don’t even like the song…

Jagermiester is only good right out of the freezer.

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

He only thinks he’s a chick. But he’s no where near cool or cute enough. In the end, n8 remains a 16 year old gender-specific male dude.

dude has become a non-gender specific means of address. ANd I don’t think anyone who has seen Loser-Loves pic could ever question her chickiness. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Tongue out

Ice cold yeager followed by a shot of tequila! Cool you down and then warm you up. The liquid Icy hot treatment

guaranteed to get rid of you aches and pains while loosening you up.

But can we assume if the past can be changed it doesn’t affect our now but spawns an alternate time line at the point of change if change can change the time line from the point changed?? I like the paradoxes presented by the theory of time travel.

or maybe some yeagermiester

If so, I want a shot too!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

especially the ones that assume we can change the future
    if we exist, nothing we do in to the past can change our now because we would not have a now we would like to change so it would not have been changed.
    CLEAR??

with a green salad and chips if possible
    honey mustard dressing on the salad or italian if you do not have honey mustard

you want that on toast? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

you are pathetic, junkies are made of stronger stuff
    we don’t cave
    we don’t whine
    we take it, cause sigler demands it
    we are tuff
    we are strong
    we eat the weak for breakfast and the brave for lunch
    we are survivors
    we are the NEW ORDER (
    i’ll have a BLT on rye)
    we take no prisoners and leave only desolation in our wake
    we make no apologies
    we leave no question about who is in charge
    we are at the service of our FDO and live and die at his pleasure
    so says one, so says we all

any questions?

scene was a laugh.

I missed all this the first time, but thank heavens for time travel… I can relive the past and get a few good insights as well as laughs.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Assassins do it from behind

i really wish someone would have warned me that once they know it is there they never leave it alone!  i have 5 nieces and a daughter so when my son came along it was a whole new world!!

well you have to admit, that thing is mighty interesting

that our boy signs about 15 words and plays with his thing (so far)… That’s my boy!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

I have a 17 mo. old and he signs (and says) about 15 things so far, we are working on more

As for languages, I have a Dutch heritage and can understand some and speak little. Also some German and very little Spanish. My Father on  the other hand was Military. He could speak Japanese, Korean, Dutch and some Spanish. He was very adept at picking up the local languages. Not bad for an old Okie.

"Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.”

I’ve never been to Hawaii, But its high on my "list of shit to visit" 

i think its cool that they teach Hawaiian in the school system. I hate it that most Americans only speak one language (and not very well at that) I speak two, know sign language, and am now teaching myself Japanese, plus I know a smattering of about 5 or 6 more (and by smattering I mean a few words and phrases and not much more)

what do you call someone that speaks 3 languages?-trilingual

what do you call someone that speaks 2 languages?-Bilingual

what do you call someone that speaks 1 language?-American  :(

Unfortunately I didnt go to Kam High school…at the time you had to be at least one quarter Hawaiian ancestory to get in…I didnt qualify.  Less than 3 % of the overall population is ethnic Hawaiian so over the years they’ve lifted that ancestory restriction.  But what’s really cool is recently there’s been a revitalization of the Hawaiian language in the public school system.  Unlike most states in the union Hawai’i has two official languages — English and Hawaiian.  So within the last 10 years they’ve started teach Hawaiian along with English to the incoming elementary school students.  All in an effort to preserve the culture.

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

cool stories about how stuff was being smuggled into and out of the part of the house she was confined to? Also, while we lived there I really wanted to walk up the Stairway to Heaven. It was all restored and ready to go, but the land at the bottom fell into dispute and the owners denied access. I was bummed, but think it was somehow tied to the native sovereignty issue. HEY, did you go to Kam High???

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

lol…ok ok, I get a little preachy sometimes

*gets out soap box*

Although I am still pretty sore about what they did to Queen Lili’uokalani.  The only time in American history where the constitution stood by and watched the sovereign monarchy of Hawai’i be decimated for industry, strategic position and money. 

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

His Father in law is not on a new series of Law and Order

they might call it different where you come from, but i’ve been in ICU (my sympathies to you and yours Scott)

and I saw no Private Gomer Pyle from FMJ while I was getting my bionic parts installed

You gotta tell the story about the Queen and how she was under house arrest. What a story! Please!? It’s almost bedtime.

Much in the same tradition of native american names, Hawaiian names tend to actually be sentences.  My niece’s middle name is Kamakama o’ na lani which literally translates to ‘gift of heaven’.  But when speaking of King Kamehameha, you have to be specific as there were five King Kamehameha’s!  The one you mentioned, smut gremlin, is the first and greatest, as he united the five major islands into one cohesive kingdom.

Funny you mention Dragon Ball Z too.  There is a large Japanese-American population in Hawai’i and I actually had to learn Japanese in high school to have a chance in the tourist industry.  The term kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z is actually a sort of run on sentence.  Where the Hawaiian version is pronounced Ka-meha-meha the Dragon ball version is kame-hame-ha.  Literally that’s turtle-destruction-wave.  Very different from the Hawaiian version but easily lost in translation.

I actually have an aunt that lives on Moloka’i! And I can understand about the bruised liver..whn it came time to decide where to go to college I didn’t even consider going to UH because I was pretty sure I wouldn’t actualy concentrate..rather be surfing/snorkling/sunning.

I know he was the "great" King of Hawaii, but I cant help but think of Dragonball Z every time I hear that.

P.S. and his full name is a hell of a mouthful "Kalani Paiea Wohi o Kaleikini Keali`ikui Kamehameha o `Iolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho Kunuiakea"……..wow id change it to the shorter version too

leave no doubt.

Mind if I take a Moloka’i? We miss Hawai’i. I think I bruised my liver there…

having grownup there myself, I am familar with all the locations they used to film .. some were even the same location as the Karate Kid.  Rob Schneider did a halfway decent imitation of the local dialect but still grates a little when I hear it.  Still, really well done movie!!

what you’ve been listening too but the FDO has never whispered, he commands the airwaves like the overlord he is. and he will hear no more of this "whispering" that you speak of. ;P

how many man go to sleep at night with the FDO whispering in their ears!

probably alot!!! listening to some twisted shit before you fall asleep makes for some awesome dreams!

I didn’t think that had to be said, but yup.

(wiping drool from chin) 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

nothing at all! (If you know what I mean… wink, wink. Grin.)

in ANYTHING!!!

BTW, did you see 50 First Dates? Funny flick, and even funnier if you’ve ever lived in Hawaii!

great writing don’t mean a great movie. 

We just watched Zoolander the other day. It was OK over all, but it had some great lines in it!

And I’m sorry to say I’ve seen Dodgeball. I’m a fan 

It hurts less and doesn’t require medical attention. (And it’s a quote from a movie…)

You bleed somebody elses blood? Dewd, that’s cool! 

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

how many women/girls go to sleep with our FDO every night? 

You are talking about your zune, right? 

Red, you might want to lay off them DoH reruns fer a spell. 

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

gititgititgood (you gotta say it fast)

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

YeeHawww!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

nocturnal and contagious. plus we’ll have Infected to keep us busy

we would wait cause you’ve got to have discipline. (sorry, the JEEZE reminded me of that)

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

This was a 6 week lack of Sigler crack due to no Internet connectivity!

Ben or anyone like Ben but this thread was over a month ago, on episode 19. It was, I believe, between episode 30 and 31 that his FIL went into the ICU. We, the people that posted on this thread, would wait forever for a new episode. We weren’t complaining about the wait.

G-Man

JEEZE people, Scott has been delayed becase he father-in-law has been in ICU!! thats intensive Case Unit if you dont know…… Family is more important than anything else, so for the people bitching about waiting, how would you like to have people bitching at you for something, when a love one was in an ICU, im guessing you wouldnt like it very much.

so, wait as long as it takes, and if you cant stand to wait, then leave.

J.

"Original Junkie" Jason "DeVoiD" Houghton

————————————————–

Had an IPod, it sucked and broke.  Zunes rock.

Please forgive me, but I’ve just now listened to the last episode. And I would like to say I’m pissed! How dare someone get upset waiting after our “Future Dark Overlord” has explained the delays.

Scott, your commit about hitting the delete key or just unsubscribing is something one should think about very carefully. After your ascent I’m sure the list of those who hit those keys would lie upon your desk bathed in the light of your wrath.

I for one, like a dog feeding on the crumbs that fall from the masters table, wait for your episodes.

Dave the Wave

i wait until i get ready to lay down and then listen to the stories!  i really like the sound of his voice, it is very calming to me!  i set my timer so after the podcast is over my ipod turns off so i can sleep!

I like my Zune. I like G-Mans better but he wont trade!

G-Man

are the two guys who bought them!

Hey, it’s not so strange to miss his voice dude. Actually, when I’m having a hard time falling asleep I put on my headphones and listen to something of his I’ve already heard. He usually puts me to sleep within 10-15 minutes because I’ve been listening to him for so long that his voice is very relaxing to me. Yes yes Scott that is another way in which you rock!

a Zune. I have one too.

G-Man

If so I will just have to listen to the Rookie, Earthcore, Ancestor, Infected or Nocturnal again. They get better each time I do.  I always keep them on my Zune for just such a occasion!

for a new sigler story after one is finished.

G-Man

But for six weeks! Thats like an eternity or something! The suffering gets exponentially worse after the first week! I’m breaking out in cold sweat just thinking about it…

G-Man

It would be tough, the withdrawl would be excruciating and the waiting would drive me close to the edge of insanity! BUT, knowing I will at sometime (hopefully sooner than later) hear the FDO’s voice dosing out our fix would make it worth the agony. Needless to say I would wait.  What else is a Junkie to do!

as long as I could get some I would wait.

G-Man

I have been in England for six weeks without internet (hotels and B&B, Ect.) untill now! Just came to my cuz house and he has the internet! so last night i downloaded episode 19 and… wow i missed sigler’s voice (yes thats a very strange thing to say)

But i wanted to ask how long has sigler made you wait for episode 19?

and would you wait for 6 weeks?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.